I got it because of a tree Complaint Thread

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

Hopefully not mixed together

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited August 2013

...two great tastes that taste...er...weird together.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Fish pudding doesn't sound outrageously appetizing...! :gulp: :sick:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

of course it was mixed together.

edited December 1969

...Jell-O™ Pudding Cups, now in new Halibut Flavour.

Best served with Umpqua's Lobster Madness Ice Cream.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

SO you mix a healthy piece of fish with an item that is unhealthy. Makes perfect sense. All I can say is yuk. Eat the fish for dinner and have the puddling for desert.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

of course it was mixed together.

After it was eaten, of course. :lol:

edited December 1969

20 minutes and I can leave! :cheese:

Downside - it's 102F outside! :bug: I'm so going to melt on the way home.
    Upside - cold beer at home! :coolsmile: And cold bean salad! :coolsmile:

Seems fair enough. :) Don't know if I'll get any renders tonight, I think I'll take the night off and dive in again tomorrow night. :)

• edited August 2013

Sorry to be brief and have to squeeze this all together into one message...

@ Frank0314... Very sorry to hear about your mother's house fire and the Type II Diabetes. Glad your back.

@ tjohn... Sorry to hear about your Terrier passing, but glad to hear about your mother.

Oh dear God NO! I'm having visions of chicken jello all over again! Visions of yellow, chicken flavored jello, with pieces of actual chicken mixed in it. :sick:

Post edited by 7th Stone Productions on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

the chicken are none to pleased either

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,060
    edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    in other news Vicki has run into trouble..

Run, Vicki, run!

Dana

• SiscaSisca Posts: 875
    edited December 1969

I remember seeing an Iron Chef America episode where the ingredient was trout and one of the teams did a trout ice cream that all of the judges raved about.

edited December 1969

Sisca said:
    I remember seeing an Iron Chef America episode where the ingredient was trout and one of the teams did a trout ice cream that all of the judges raved about.

Anything for ratings, huh?

Dana

edited December 1969

what if a long deprivation of milkyways turns me into a bitter old shrew? i don't want to be a biddy. not sure exactly what it means, but i'm sure i don't wanna be one.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

what if a long deprivation of milkyways turns me into a bitter old shrew? i don't want to be a biddy. not sure exactly what it means, but i'm sure i don't wanna be one.
    Here just so you can be sure.
    bid·dy

/ˈbidē/

Noun

A woman, usually an elderly one, regarded as annoying or interfering.

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Rareth said:

...is that using the atmospheric/volumetric cameras?

Yes it is

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Here just so you can be sure.
    bid·dy

/ˈbidē/

Noun

A woman, usually an elderly one, regarded as annoying or interfering.

good to know :)

yoo haz hair? does that mean yoo aren't in the bald wizards club no mores?

edited August 2013

Seems fair enough. :) Don't know if I'll get any renders tonight, I think I'll take the night off and dive in again tomorrow night. :)

...about 90° here right now. Just made it back from the week food run. Flutterby pic is still rendering away but almost done. Have the case open and an external fan aimed at it.
    edited August 2013

Rareth said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    Rareth said:

...is that using the atmospheric/volumetric cameras?

Yes it is
    ...so a question, how did they get that nice blue sky with the depth haze in the pic below from the tutorial? My skies tend to wash out and look rather pale. Supposedly that is done with just the Fog Camera.

fog_camera_castle.jpg
    800 x 290 - 73K
    edited August 2013

biguana doesn't have long cute ears, eastern dragon does. turmoils again.

got so much down friday and saturday. sunday monday sort of evaporated.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

...about 90° here right now. Just made it back from the week food run. Flutterby pic is still rendering away but almost done. Have the case open and an external fan aimed at it.

is still rendering?

edited December 1969

yoo haz hair? does that mean yoo aren't in the bald wizards club no mores?
    It's a Wig my dear... In the olden days we men thought nothing of wearing wigs... I think it's still done today as well. WINKY.
    edited December 1969

7thStone said:
    Sorry to be brief and have to squeeze this all together into one message...

@ Frank0314... Very sorry to hear about your mother's house fire and the Type II Diabetes. Glad your back.

@ tjohn... Sorry to hear about your Terrier passing, but glad to hear about your mother.

Oh dear God NO! I'm having visions of chicken jello all over again! Visions of yellow, chicken flavored jello, with pieces of actual chicken mixed in it. :sick:

:bug: :gulp: :sick: :sick:

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Ugh, hot for up there, I'd guess. :-S

And talk about hardcore cooling! :P

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Ready for this? Shortly after my last post I stood up carefully, took about 4 steps and fell straight down on my tailbone. I didn't slip or trip, just went straight down onto my hardwood living room floor. I panicked for a while because I have a long history of back trouble including surgery for 2 ruptured discs. Then I slowly got up on my feet and started taking inventory.
    Back pain? Check, but not above my usual tolerable level.
    Muscle spasms? Oh, yeah...plenty. All the way across the right side of my mid back all the way around to my abdomen. But nothing truly scream-worthy.
    Can I walk? Yes, with the pain actually diminishing a bit while walking. OK good as this kinda crap gets really. Coulda been much worse.
    So I hobble out to have a little dinner and pick up some products to help.

I'm sitting here now with an Icy Hot patch on my back (helping) with a gel pad cooling in the freezer. I added a Diazepam (prescription for my occasional muscle spasms) to my regular meds and things seem to be easing off a bit. And how are you? :lol:
    I try not to use Diazepam very often, as that is one of those meds that have diminishing returns on effectiveness if overused.

One last complaint. Why do the stores always put the products made to help with back pain on the freaking bottom shelf?! >:-(

edited December 1969

SNAKE FARM! It just sounds nasty!
    SNAKE FARM! It pretty much is!
    SNAKE FARM! It's a reptile house!
    SNAKE FARM! Uuuuhhhh... :ahhh: :ahhh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jNWPUFNA2U

My new theme song! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Ready for this? Shortly after my last post I stood up carefully, took about 4 steps and fell straight down on my tailbone. I didn't slip or trip, just went straight down onto my hardwood living room floor. I panicked for a while because I have a long history of back trouble including surgery for 2 ruptured discs. Then I slowly got up on my feet and started taking inventory.
    Muscle spasms? Oh, yeah...plenty. All the way across the right side of my mid back all the way around to my abdomen. But nothing truly scream-worthy.
    Can I walk? Yes, with the pain actually diminishing a bit while walking. OK good as this kinda crap gets really. Coulda been much worse.

I'm sitting here now with an Icy Hot patch on my back (helping) with a gel pad cooling in the freezer. I added a Diazepam (prescription for my occasional muscle spasms) to my regular meds and things seem to be easing off a bit. And how are you? :lol:
    I try not to use Diazepam very often, as that is one of those meds that have diminishing returns on effectiveness if overused.

One last complaint. Why do the stores always put the products made to help with back pain on the freaking bottom shelf?! >:-(

Ouch, poor you! :-S Hope i doesn't happen again....!

Re: back pain meds - theyu do that here, too. Real annoying! :coolmad:

edited December 1969

@tjohn: Ouch! I hope you are feeling much better very s....quickly.

Dana

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Ugh, that bites big time tjohn. I have inner ear damage from high dosages of meds that kept my sorry butt alive nearly five years ago. I'm a Wobbly, that's what they call us at the Horse-pittle, I'm just fine one second, waddling along on my cane, then pop no balance at all. It even hits when I'm sitting down, pop suddenly no balance, it feel's like I'm falling and 99% of the time I do start to fall over in some direction. I do fall some times depending on what I'm doing at the time, but mostly it ends as fast as it hits so I wobble off that way or the other a little bit, then catch my footing again. My caretaker is much closer to you I think with health issues, he has been warned about standing up too fast as it can cause sudden loss of balance due to some of the meds he takes. We all need to be very careful none of us are Spring chickens anymore.
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Frabjous day, warm sun to sit in and cooing turtledoves hopping and pecking all around in our garden :)

This discussion has been closed.