I got it because of a tree Complaint Thread

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    Spyro said:
    OMG. DA wont let me access my account with a notice saying "You must update your browser before you can have access to Deviant Art" I updated my browser last week dammit

Heh, I can't remember my password for DA, so I asked for a password reset... its taking long than they said it would
    DA doesn't like my old password. I don't like pushy sites, so I said "Remind me later." >:-(

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,060
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Frank0314 said:
    Frank0314 said:
    My mother had a house fire and lost everything and then ended up in the hospital so I went down to be with the family

Oh man, Im sorry to hear that! :down: Is everything better now?

Yeah things are better now. She got out of the hospital a week and a half ago. She was dehydrated and found out she's diabetic (type 2)

Oh, geesh, poor her! What a load of bad news all at once, a fire and then diabetic! :down: Here's hoping she's gonna be OK, I guess it's best to know about it so she can do something about it... :down:

Here's a photo of the place

That's too depressing to look at, man. :down:

Dana

edited December 1969

No Complaints or Non-Complaints from me today, just Bad News/Good News.

The bad news: my Jack Russell Terrier (name: Jack Russell Terrier) died of old age this morning. I was petting and talking to him when he took his last 3 deep breaths and died. He was a legacy dog who belonged to my Dad and Mom. He never seemed to act like he thought he was my dog, and although I took very good care of Jack, I never thought that I loved him more than I love all domestic animals in general.
    Then he died this morning and proved me wrong.

The good news: Some of you may remember that my Mom has Alzheimer's and lives in a nursing home.
    For the last two weeks she was recovering from pneumonia and then developed another bladder infection.
    During that time she was eating very little and only improved to eating 25% of her meals last week, although her fluid intake was good. This weekend, she began eating 100% again.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    I want to join the new complaint thread but today I feel so lazy.

I always feel lazy, yet here I am. :)

Guess I am here too

edited August 2013

DanaTA said:
    Frank0314 said:
    Frank0314 said:
    Frank0314 said:
    My mother had a house fire and lost everything and then ended up in the hospital so I went down to be with the family

Yeah things are better now. She got out of the hospital a week and a half ago. She was dehydrated and found out she's diabetic (type 2)

Oh, geesh, poor her! What a load of bad news all at once, a fire and then diabetic! :down: Here's hoping she's gonna be OK, I guess it's best to know about it so she can do something about it... :down:

That's too depressing to look at, man. :down:

Dana
    Hugs and prayers for your whole family, Frank. You sound very close and loving, and that will mean a lot in the days ahead.

Post edited by TJohn on
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Frank0314 said:
    Frank0314 said:

Holy CARP what a disaster! :bug: :bug: :bug: Glad she's OK!

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

The bad news: my Jack Russell Terrier (name: Jack Russell Terrier) died of old age this morning. I was petting and talking to him when he took his last 3 deep breaths and died. He was a legacy dog who belonged to my Dad and Mom. He never seemed to act like he thought he was my dog, and although I took very good care of Jack, I never thought that I loved him more than I love all domestic animals in general.

The good news: Some of you may remember that my Mom has Alzheimer's and lives in a nursing home.
    For the last two weeks she was recovering from pneumonia and then developed another bladder infection.
    During that time she was eating very little and only improved to eating 25% of her meals last week, although her fluid intake was good. This weekend, she began eating 100% again.

Sorry to hear your dog passed. :down:

But glad your mother is eating better! I hope she keeps getting better!

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

I always feel lazy, yet here I am. :)

Guess I am here too
    That's my secret, Kulay...I'm always lazy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwfBMppWVYc

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

I'm sorry for your loss. It's always hard losing a pet. Great news about your mother!

edited August 2013

tjohn said:

Thanks Wooly. Somehow, no matter what, our 4-legged friends creep deep into our hearts anyway.
    ETA: And thank you Frank.

Post edited by TJohn on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited August 2013

Frank0314 said:
    Frank0314 said:
    Frank0314 said:

Holey Shiii...

looks like you mom had a miracle rescue

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

-so sorry to hear about Jack. Our bubbies a big part of our daily routine, leaves behind a big void.

-well wishes for your mom

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,060
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Sorry for your loss, TJohn. I know it's hard, almost like losing one of the family.

Good news about your mom, though!

DAna

edited December 1969

On a lighter note:
    Hey, Wooly!!!!

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/octogenesis

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    i just realized something. christmas happy is about chocolate santas and marshmallow snowmans, gingerman's gumdrop buttons. where is happiness without candy?

theoden: how did it come to this ...

Actually, for this one I think you missed the boat...and the point...to the holiday. Candy? No, that's not it.

Dana

i know it's all about the prezzies from Santa, when santa brings candy it's win/win

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    tjohn said:

Thanks Wooly. Somehow, no matter what, our 4-legged friends creep deep into our hearts anyway.
    ETA: And thank you Frank.

We lost a puppy and a ferret 4 years ago and it still kills me to this day. They were great

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    SKI!!!!!!!!!!! Heya! :)

Yeah Opera upgraded a 2nd time in a week, this time they changed the interface. Only thing I hate is they too away bookmarks, now you got to use speed dial.... I like my bookmarks list! (Favorites List as called on Internet Explorer) XD

You should be able to enable bookmarks -- there's that red O button, and under it somewhere should be "show bookmarks" or something to that effect. I use a customized skin (which looks like Opera 9.27, so I don't experience that hassle, I have couple of others but they're so minor that they're barely worth mentioning, especially if you don't use the in-built IRC client).

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

ZOMG! *hugs!*

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

AW! *hugs* :down:

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited December 1969

...well you're here, and that does qualify as a complaint, so you're good.
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Lol, it really does depend on what your making. For an item like a Flashlight, its perfectly fine for the ends. The circular lens of the torch is fine also. This is because a flashlight is pretty much glorified cylinder. BUT I certainly couldn't have triangles in the sides of the cylinder, the results being that the subdivision, which I intend to use, will distort the mesh because it doesn't have anywhere to go, triangles for subdivision is essentially a dead end :)

...so basically don't run Sub_D on VP's SR-71 or you might end up with one of those odd looking Shadow Ships from Babylon5. ;-)

(still not seeing the smilies on my end)

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

...sad to hear. Hope everything is OK.
    edited August 2013

tjohn said:
    On a lighter note:
    Hey, Wooly!!!!

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/octogenesis

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-HOOOOOOOOO! :snake: :snake: :snake:

Thanks for pointing that out - wishlisted for Payday!!! Oh, the evil I an do with that!!!

Vicky WITH TENTACLES!!!! :bug: :gulp: Run Mike RUNNNN! :ahhh:

Post edited by Woolyloach on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

...oy more Monday sad news. It is hard to lose anyone you love whether they are two or four footed.

It is good though to hear your mother is doing better.

edited December 1969

...silly Monday job search complaint.

Followed a referral for a computer database firm.

Went through all the information/profile pages, uploaded resume, then clicked on the "Next" button to submit the application and the site crashed.

Guess they really need the help.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...silly Monday job search complaint.

Followed a referral for a computer database firm.

Went through all the information/profile pages, uploaded resume, then clicked on the "Next" button to submit the application and the site crashed.

Guess they really need the help.

That's pretty embarrassing for them! :red: Annoying for you. :blank:

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

in other news Vicki has run into trouble..

RunVickiRun2.jpg
    800 x 800 - 292K
    edited December 1969

Rareth said:

...is that using the atmospheric/volumetric cameras?
    edited December 1969

Rareth said:

That Vicky! She's ALWAYS in some kind of trouble! :bug:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

Pudding and fish! Pudding and fish! Pudding and fish! That is what I had for dinner.

This discussion has been closed.