Star Wars Renders 2013 +

1737475767779»

Comments

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,353
    edited May 11

Popped the new Mando figure into Stonemason's Core - how could I go wrong?  Loving the quality on this outfit!  (Am I just missing it, or is there truly no holster for this kit?)

006a_Mandalorian_DAZ_G9_VT.jpg
    1200 x 1920 - 291K
    Post edited by Gogger on
    edited May 11

Asajj Ventress stopped by for a quick photo shoot. She was busy and couldn't stay for long, but it sure was good to see her again!

013_Asajj_Ventress_VT.jpg
    1200 x 1920 - 153K
    Post edited by Gogger on
  • Rogue7Rogue7 Posts: 130

I like the new look, well done Gogger

Rogue7 said:

I like the new look, well done Gogger

Thanks @Rogue7! I was starting to think there was no one left here besides a couple of force ghosts. :)

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 248
    edited May 23

Mandalorians meet...Din Djarin & Sabine Wren

Mandalorians_meet.png
    1200 x 1553 - 2M
    Post edited by smoke14 on

Nice one Smoke14, gotta love those high polished surfaces

• unusualsuspexunusualsuspex Posts: 104

@Rogue7 agreed on Din Djarin's armour. It really adds a kick to an image, and Smoke, nice image!

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 248
    edited May 25

@Rogue7 & @unusualsuspex thanks for the kind comments. I really do like that armor...I think it is the nicest set for Mando that I have found (and there are many out there). I like the clothes (shirts/pants) enough that I used them for the clothers under Sabine's armor.

Worked on another pic the last 2 days of Sabine meeting Grogu. Pretty happy with how it turned out...would love it if there was a more easily poseable Grogu...it took a while to pose him.

meeting_Grogu.png
    1250 x 938 - 3M
    Post edited by smoke14 on

Awesome job again Smoke14

Can't beat a bit of Din Grogu :) Nice image!

• Karone95Karone95 Posts: 6

Karone95 Very nice

• SummonerSummoner Posts: 81

A Mesh creation from 2018

edited June 5

This one took me quiet a while to figure out a articulation system that can roll em into a ball. sure had to rebuild him a few times until it worked correctly. the shield was also something to fissle out :)

Post edited by Summoner on

Shot from a cellar in a room of huge star wars Interrior enviroments. I was quiet undecided what render I should post as I made quiet a few Interrior setups each with loads of rooms. A incredible timeconsuming work getting these done and keeping them light so that Poser DS does not eat up all resources, also keeping as much details as possible. Really love doing these If I find the time. still having a few that I started and never found time to finish em up ...

Great work Summoner

• MetalSunde94MetalSunde94 Posts: 91
    edited June 8

Luke Skywalker from Dark Empire comics for Genesis 9.

Always love to either read or listen to Star wars Legends stuff.

Some parts from Darth Vader (BFII) armor plus SY's Cape for G8M

Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire) #1.png
    4096 x 2020 - 7M
    Post edited by MetalSunde94 on
    edited June 10

A couple old ones I forgot about

Post edited by Karone95 on
  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,342
    edited June 16

The new outfit in the store reminded me of some things Carrie Fisher said about it and killing Jabba the Hut

Quotes

"I remember that iron bikini I wore in 'Episode VI,' what supermodels will eventually wear in the seventh ring of Hell." She's also said that her favorite moment in the "Star Wars" films was killing Jabba the Hutt.

"I had a lot of fun killing Jabba the Hutt. They asked me on the day if I wanted to have a stunt double kill Jabba. No! That's the best time I ever had as an actor," 

she told NPR in an interview, that for her that scene, “was like, ‘Where am I in all of this?’ … I have to stay with the slug with the big tongue! Nearly naked, which is not a style choice for me. … It wasn’t my choice. When [director George Lucas] showed me the outfit, I thought he was kidding and it made me very nervous. I had to sit very straight because I couldn’t have lines on my sides, like little creases. No creases were allowed, so I had to sit very, very rigid straight.”

But in the end it all paid off, she says, because, “What redeems it is I get to kill him, which was so enjoyable. … I sawed his neck off with that chain that I killed him with. I really relished that because I hated wearing that outfit and sitting there rigid straight, and I couldn’t wait to kill him.”

Post edited by Robert Freise on
  • Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,462

I picked up the Galactic Dancer outfit the other day as I needed something to trigger a sale, and I figured it was at least something I could have fun subjecting my characters to.

And I guess that while my characters aren't supposed to be part of the Star Wars universe, the renders are still enough on theme to share in this thread.

It took some conversion (as most of my characters aren't on G9), but I started with Whisky, whose measurements mean she's already reluctantly familiar with uncomfortable underwear:

Gallery Link

~~~~~

And because it's me, I was also obviously going to think it was funny to put it on Jade as well - call it a satire or something:

Gallery Link

edited June 22

Do you seriously want to upset the Wookiee?

"Do you seriously want to upset the Wookiee?"

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

seriiously cool unusualsuspex

How'd you create Chewie?

Thanks Rogue7 Chewie is a model by InterestingNickName (INN) Nice Model.

Vette and Jaesa from The Old Republic

edited July 21

Sabine Wren with a cartoon morph added.  Chopper approved. 

010a_Sabine_Wren_and-Chopper_Cartoon_VT.jpg
    1200 x 1920 - 325K
    011a_Sabine_Wren_and-Chopper_Cartoon_VT.jpg
    1200 x 1920 - 325K
    Post edited by Gogger on
  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,536

Master Qui-Gon Jin  Master Mace Windu