Star Wars Renders 2013 +

1717274767779

Comments

  • YODA

    Been wanting to do an image like this (simple as it is) for some while now. Finally got the inspiration :)

  • Phloki3dPhloki3d Posts: 124

    More Ahsoka, but TCW this time

    ahsoka-tcw.png
    1080 x 1350 - 2M
  • The threat is all too real...

    "That was a close call Hera."

    The Twi'lek had the good sense to remain silent.

    "If it hadn't have been for one of Threepio's admin counterparts, I might not have heard about the inquiry in time."

    For a droid, C-3PO managed to look both innocent and smug at the same time.

    Hera sighed, her fingers nervously twining. "I'm sorry to have put you in that position Leia, seriously. The odds were starting to stack up and..."

    Leia held her hands up to forestall the apology.

    "It's not me I'm concerned with Hera. It's you, and if I'm honest, the New Republic. Senator Xiono isn't the only one burying their heads in the sand and for his purposes, you were a prime target."

    At Hera's confused look, Leia continued. "There are a group of Senators on the Council who can't, or won't, believe that the remnants of the Empire still pose a credible threat."

    Walking over to stand directly in front of her friend, Leia's face carried a mixed expression of fear, frustration and anger.

    "And that might be worse than the threat itself. They want the status quo to remain, and not all of them for altruistic reasons. It's starting to turn into a repeat performance of the Republic, senators wanting to hold on to power while seeming to show concern for their homeworlds and sectors."

    Hera's eyes widened. "Senator Xiono?"

    Leia nodded, a troubled look on her face. She had personally lobbied for stronger defences and enhanced co-operation between worlds for the safety of the fledgling and very fragile New Republic but had met resistance at every turn. Senators would claim that with the Empire defeated there was no threat evident to warrant such spending. Others would say it was time to rebuild civilizations, not rattle sabres at an imaginary threat. Others simply felt that their worlds needed this time of peace to heal themselves, mentally and physically.

    "He's just a single example, but a powerful one."

    Turning towards the vast office window that gave her an almost limitless view of the capital planet's skyline, Leia asked "How serious is this Thrawn threat Hera?"

    Hera didn't answer straight away, taking a moment to compose her thoughts, but in the end, the answer was obvious.

    "I haven't spoken to Ezra in depth, but I do know that Thrawn is back in this galaxy. If the remnants of the Empire were to unite under his leadership, then I would say the threat is all too real."

  • Nice. 

    Where is that C3PO model from?  Is it rigged for Daz?

  • It's the FoRender 3PO but the textures have been altered. However the new download has updated "shiny" textures :)

  • Great shot, and scene to go with it.

     

    yes

     

    unusualsuspex said:

    The threat is all too real...

    "That was a close call Hera."

    The Twi'lek had the good sense to remain silent.

    "If it hadn't have been for one of Threepio's admin counterparts, I might not have heard about the inquiry in time."

    For a droid, C-3PO managed to look both innocent and smug at the same time.

    Hera sighed, her fingers nervously twining. "I'm sorry to have put you in that position Leia, seriously. The odds were starting to stack up and..."

    Leia held her hands up to forestall the apology.

    "It's not me I'm concerned with Hera. It's you, and if I'm honest, the New Republic. Senator Xiono isn't the only one burying their heads in the sand and for his purposes, you were a prime target."

    At Hera's confused look, Leia continued. "There are a group of Senators on the Council who can't, or won't, believe that the remnants of the Empire still pose a credible threat."

    Walking over to stand directly in front of her friend, Leia's face carried a mixed expression of fear, frustration and anger.

    "And that might be worse than the threat itself. They want the status quo to remain, and not all of them for altruistic reasons. It's starting to turn into a repeat performance of the Republic, senators wanting to hold on to power while seeming to show concern for their homeworlds and sectors."

    Hera's eyes widened. "Senator Xiono?"

    Leia nodded, a troubled look on her face. She had personally lobbied for stronger defences and enhanced co-operation between worlds for the safety of the fledgling and very fragile New Republic but had met resistance at every turn. Senators would claim that with the Empire defeated there was no threat evident to warrant such spending. Others would say it was time to rebuild civilizations, not rattle sabres at an imaginary threat. Others simply felt that their worlds needed this time of peace to heal themselves, mentally and physically.

    "He's just a single example, but a powerful one."

    Turning towards the vast office window that gave her an almost limitless view of the capital planet's skyline, Leia asked "How serious is this Thrawn threat Hera?"

    Hera didn't answer straight away, taking a moment to compose her thoughts, but in the end, the answer was obvious.

    "I haven't spoken to Ezra in depth, but I do know that Thrawn is back in this galaxy. If the remnants of the Empire were to unite under his leadership, then I would say the threat is all too real."

  • Thanks all :)

  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,331
    edited October 2023

    Was mucking about with these two, and on a whim tossed an ice cube around them and got a pretty cool 'Force Effect". HA HA!

     

     

    011c_Ahsoka_RedMagnet_DS.jpg
    3440 x 1440 - 667K
    011c_Darth_Vader_G3M_DS.jpg
    3440 x 1440 - 613K
    Post edited by Gogger on
  • @Gogger Really like how that looks! Well done!

  • Rogue7Rogue7 Posts: 126

    Awesome work Gogger :)

  • Shen Labs, Aldera, Alderaan

    As I like to do, this image was produced to spark imagination for short story purposes :) It represents the Shen Laboratories in Aldera, on Alderaan.

  • WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,785
    edited November 2023

    I'm trying to track down where to BUY this model. I'm only seeing it on pirate sites. 

    Dubiously licensed image removed

    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,250
    edited November 2023

    My Rosie faces off against a dark foe

    RT8Plat_LightSaberVsM4CyberGuard01b050.png
    1280 x 720 - 717K
    Post edited by Dartanbeck on
  • WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,785

    WillowRaven said:

    I'm trying to track down where to BUY this model. I'm only seeing it on pirate sites. 

    Dubiously licensed image removed

    If I can't show the image, how can I find the rightful vender?

  • WillowRaven said:

    WillowRaven said:

    I'm trying to track down where to BUY this model. I'm only seeing it on pirate sites. 

    Dubiously licensed image removed

    If I can't show the image, how can I find the rightful vender?

    The image had the logo of the warez site on it. And it may well be that the content is simply not currently available.

  • Messing with some Legends characters - left to right: Force Ghost of Anakin Solo, Jaina Solo, Jacen Solo and in front their cousin Ben Skywalker

     

     

  • Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,388
    edited November 2023

    I might do more clean up on this, but I was in a silly mood and decided to dress up one of my characters as Boba Fett.

    (Okay, technically I've recoloured an asset of Jango Fett's armour, because I couldn't find a freely available version of Boba's armour I liked, so it's not quite right in all the details, but eh, I feel like there's other inaccuracies people are going to call me out on first).

    Post edited by Matt_Castle on
  • unusualsuspexunusualsuspex Posts: 102
    edited November 2023

    @Matt_Castle LOVE IT! laugh

    Post edited by unusualsuspex on
  • unusualsuspexunusualsuspex Posts: 102
    edited November 2023

    What happens when the shooting stops...

    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Nice work unusualsuspex Loving the scene, and the character. Have you adjusted the armour to better fit a woman's physique? Or is that a touch of warping around the upper torso? If it is an intentional adjustment, I'd just leave it as is. I think there is enough room in the armour for most body types. I've seen a lot of 501st Troopers who you'll be surprised to see are women underneath the armour with no visible armour adjustments made to accomodate them. Of course you do get cosplayer's who go with adjusted armour to complement their femininity, but I think as far as in universe is concerned, and with the Empire's dictat for conformatity and faceless uniformity, the female troopers would just get pretty identical suits of armour to the men, perhaps just with some interior adjustments for comfort if that.

    Here's me giving you a whole essay on something that might simply have been a minor glitch! laughlaughlaugh

    Either way, top notch work as always.

    yessmiley

  • Thanks Harold. The suit was for G8M and so it adjusted itself when applied to G8F. I was on the verge of trying to adjust it but I thought I'd probably just make the situation worse so left it as it was :)

  • Ahh, I see. Perhaps a reduction of the breast size on the figure might get rid of the glitch? 

     

  • Yeah, that would do it I think. Damn me and my obsession with.....

  • Very nice work unusualsuspex 

  • Thanks Robert yes

  • laughlaughlaugh

    unusualsuspex said:

    Yeah, that would do it I think. Damn me and my obsession with.....

  • harold_withersharold_withers Posts: 281
    edited November 2023

    Don't worry, we all have that from time to time. laugh

    unusualsuspex said:

    Yeah, that would do it I think. Damn me and my obsession with.....

    Post edited by harold_withers on
  • harold_withers Ain't that the truth!! blush

  • smoke14smoke14 Posts: 248
    edited December 2023

     

    Wanted to try to somewhat replicate Sabine from the Ahsoka series. Not a bad result with only having Paint Shop Pro 21 to re-do the textures with.

    Post edited by smoke14 on
  • Nice job.

    yes

    smoke14 said:

     

    Wanted to try to somewhat replicate Sabine from the Ahsoka series. Not a bad result with only having Paint Shop Pro 21 to re-do the textures with.

Sign In or Register to comment.