Star Wars Renders 2013 +

Comments

• Neat stuff, I might have to do a tame (by my standards) render so I can throw something up. :)

• Some OC's - The Voice The Wrath and The Reborn (Thinking I might change The Reborn to a Female character?)

• More OC's - Master Ryuuk and My version of Ben Skywalker plus Master Ryuuk vs The Wrath

• draven_11_74c1296a16 Great OCs and lovely images. Particularly like the triumverate in the first image!

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,832

Is there anything Hera can not do?...why not Jedi

• She's alone on a planet that has already tried to kill her. Her ship has been destroyed by the clone troopers who were meant to protect her. Her master is dead following the crash. And she has no way to call for help. 

• Great image.

RawArt said:

Is there anything Hera can not do?...why not Jedi

• Nice work Unusualsuspex, as usual you continue to impress. Very nice.

unusualsuspex said:

She's alone on a planet that has already tried to kill her. Her ship has been destroyed by the clone troopers who were meant to protect her. Her master is dead following the crash. And she has no way to call for help. 

• @harold_withers and as usual, thank you for the encouragement! I think I need to start pushing myself.

• Hi there guys, it's been a while. Have been busy tinkering with my R-41 Starchaser/Pirate Snub Fighter from the Mandalorian Season 3. Now in it's second itteration this has a new cockpit interior, landing gear, and a few other tweaks. Here are a couple of renders, this is designed to be 3D printed, but a Daz 3D Engine compatible version will follow.

Starchaser_WIP_148.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 380K
    Starchaser_WIP_149.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 302K
    Starchaser_WIP_150.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 263K
    Starchaser_WIP_151.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 401K
    Starchaser_WIP_152.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 375K
    Starchaser_WIP_157.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 342K
    Starchaser_WIP_153.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 175K
    Starchaser_WIP_154.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 107K
    Starchaser_WIP_155.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 105K
    Starchaser_WIP_156.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 106K
  • harold_withersharold_withers Posts: 281
    edited September 2023

No worries at all mate. I wouldn't be singing their praises if they weren't good, and they certainly are that. Good consistently phenomenal work, and that is exactly what you want to be putting out there.

unusualsuspex said:

@harold_withers and as usual, thank you for the encouragement! I think I need to start pushing myself.

Post edited by harold_withers on
  • harold_withers said:

No worries at all mate. I wouldn't be singing their praises if they weren't good, and they certainly are that. Good consistently phenomenal work, and that is exactly what you want to be putting out there.

Now if only I could model like you, I'd be a happy bunny!! The fighter is looking good Harold!! 

• Cheers for the kind words Unusualsuspex, it has been an interesting project, especially getting to grips with the higher poly nature of modelling for 3D Printing. And having the thing in your hand is mindblowing after you've been intimately working with the virtual version of the thing on your computer for hours on end. I can't wait to get this second more detailed version out there, I think people are going to love it. And it'll be fun getting back to my more regular process and getting this sorted for CG use in Daz, and the tweaks I'll need to make to the mesh to make it work in engine rather than work as an actual physcical model, it'll certainly be lower poly than this version.

unusualsuspex said:

harold_withers said:

Now if only I could model like you, I'd be a happy bunny!! The fighter is looking good Harold!! 

• A couple of Ben related images, with his Father and ready for battle

Also to those who are modellers and builders any plans for eaither the fencing style helmets or the interior of the T-6 Shuttle (or just a jedi style dojo)? 

• It took the new Ahsoka show to get me back into rendering some Star Wars, but glad to be back!

• @Phloki3D Nice image, really captures the feel of the show!!

• Cracking Ahsoka image Phloki3D, nailed it.

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,353
    edited September 2023

Another Ahsoka from the newly released model.  I'd still like an Ashley Eckstein version as well, but this'll do for now.  There's room in the Star Wars Universe for both.

VT_Ahsoka_Dumitas_019_3D_Erik_Pedersen.jpg
    1200 x 1920 - 353K
    Post edited by Gogger on
  • @Gogger Nice work! Loving the Ahsoka images. Now all we need is a Sabine Wren and Huyang!! wink

edited September 2023

Just messing about with more Star Wars.  I have two different Trilla Suduri models, and think I prefer the 3DUK version (pictured here).  She's an interesting character, but mostly I like that she doesn't look like everyone's sister.

FS_Trilla_Suduri_006_3D_Erik_Pedersen.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 165K
    Post edited by Gogger on
  • @Gogger Agreed. Trilla Suduri is a non-typical figure in that she isn't eye candy. Makes for an interesting take doesn't it?

• Gogger said:

Just messing about with more Star Wars.  I have two different Trilla Suduri models, and think I prefer the 3DUK version (pictured here).  She's an interesting character, but mostly I like that she doesn't look like everyone's sister.

Probably because they just took it from the game files! 

edited September 2023

unusualsuspex said:

@Gogger Agreed. Trilla Suduri is a non-typical figure in that she isn't eye candy. Makes for an interesting take doesn't it?

Wait! She's not (eye candy)? I like her!

Post edited by Gogger on
  • Gogger said:

unusualsuspex said:

@Gogger Agreed. Trilla Suduri is a non-typical figure in that she isn't eye candy. Makes for an interesting take doesn't it?

Wait! She's not (eye candy)? I like her!

Perhaps I should have said "not eye candy in the traditional sense." LOL

• harold_withersharold_withers Posts: 281
    edited September 2023

Nice, another cracking Ahsoka image, and a cool shot of Trilla. You guys are certainly on it at the moment. Great work.

Post edited by harold_withers on
  • Who's next?

• Rogue7Rogue7 Posts: 130

Awesome Draven

• Hera and Ashoka

And tryinh to break my obsession with Ashoka - Here is a render of my old Ben Kenobi and Lord Vader

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,832
    edited October 2023

My take on Ahsoka....this is one time where the orangness of daz base figures actually helped

Post edited by RawArt on
  • Phloki3dPhloki3d Posts: 130

Great renders all!

Still very much on the Ahsoka hype train too, but also finally got a Clone Wars-style Anakin on G9 that I'm happy with so thought it would be fun to do this scene in that style,

final-lesson.png
    1080 x 1350 - 2M