Art of the Promo

1323334353638»

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,330
    edited February 20

Really like the 70s feel of this promo for Xolo  with the car and the clothes and the classic big hair.  Chrome bumpers!  

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • ShimrianShimrian Posts: 475

I think the second promo image of ES3D Sam for Genesis 9 is really great. It looks like something @junk created, but I don't see it in his gallery, so maybe not?

Sam for G9

• Saidge42Saidge42 Posts: 128
    edited March 13

Shimrian said:

I think the second promo image of ES3D Sam for Genesis 9 is really great. It looks like something @junk created, but I don't see it in his gallery, so maybe not?

THANK YOU so very much!! this render is actually one of mine - i'm thrilled you like it :D (i will totally take the compliment that is has the look of @junk )

Post edited by Saidge42 on

Not sure why there are so many broken image links in this thread.  I tried to correct a few.  will do more when time permits.  Unfortunate, since the whole point is showcasing the promos artwork.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

As usual, quite a few beautiful promo images in the new Stonemason "Backstreets of old Kyoto"...

edited April 1

Intense April 1st promo power exemplified.  burnt toast cures Kindred Artistics

Might also be a April 1 joker,  but a fun yellow one, none the less.

Post edited by FirstBastion on