Art of the Promo

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,346

barbult said:

Is there a reason why you don't link the product in the posts about the promo images you like? I often wonder what product it is.

You are absolutely right.  I do try to remember to atleast add the product name,  but in a rush and  I forgot.  Its this school girl set,  I noticed it on today's Flash sale items. I'm actually regretting not grabbing it earlier,  cause the sales already over. The set has poses and props included. Looks like a really good and useful set.

the link is here.   https://www.daz3d.com/school-girl-poses-for-genesis-8-females

I should also mention,  I generally use the actual promo image off the store page,  so if you click on the picture, it will give the product name in the URL up top.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158

FirstBastion said:

barbult said:

Is there a reason why you don't link the product in the posts about the promo images you like? I often wonder what product it is.

You are absolutely right.  I do try to remember to atleast add the product name,  but in a rush and  I forgot.  Its this school girl set,  I noticed it on today's Flash sale items. I'm actually regretting not grabbing it earlier,  cause the sales already over. The set has poses and props included. Looks like a really good and useful set.

the link is here.   https://www.daz3d.com/school-girl-poses-for-genesis-8-females

Thanks, and WOW, what a find. It's on my wishlist now.

AntFarm delivers an epic promo for the new Battle Boar mount.  Some excellent light matching here.

A functional promo today for a functional usefulness in today's Old and Battered Furniture by Rascal3D.  Who doesn't need cords that plug into a wall.  It's always the small details that help sell an image or render. Plug in that TV.  Nostalgia all the way. I saw that wall clock in real life. Just saying.

I was looking for something and stumbled on this Wind Warrior Outfit set by Linday,  Surprised I hadn't notice it before.  There be some nice creative artistic promos images on the product page.  Here's one.

Some very nice water based promos for KindredArts OceanWorx environment set. Very cinematic with a bit of 3D gaming nods tossed in. Very nice water.

edited May 2022

We have some Fire FX to counterpoint the other day's Water visual fx for today,  again by Kindredarts and Ravenloor, with Iray FireWorx2.  Albert Mansion up in flames. Very intense. Check it out full size on the product page.

Post edited by FirstBastion on

Always nice to add a little cuteness to the thread,  this time with Hypertaf's Popcorn the Goat.

Ansiko's Aircraft Wreckage fits in nicely with Aako's Plains and Mountains.  Promo double duty will surely help both.

A very well appointed 2 piece suit by Mal3Imagery. Professional and classic.

This cinematic promo for Arcadia 8.1 has so much storytelling potential.

edited May 2022

An intense promo from Feng for the Alive HD expressions set today. Promo art by @JoJoS for vartic3D.

• Saidge42Saidge42 Posts: 128

FirstBastion said:

An intense promo from Feng for the Alive HD expressions set today.

we (vArtic3D) are absolutely thrilled you like it!!  this gem was done by JoJo, one our amazing campaign artists - a true talent and a treasure to work with - not to mention the expressions - amazing! I am going to mention this thread to her so she knows!  I'm sure she will be thrilled, too :)

• JoJoSJoJoS Posts: 50

Thrilled? I'm estatic! Hahaha. I'm just glad I get to work with such talented people - awesome creators/vendors and vartic3d

Thank you both for coming in and commenting. Excellent render JojoS.  We always strive to give the proper credit to the artist. Thanks again for providing the information.

I follow this thread all the time, and think it's great!!  thanks for doing it :D

edited June 2022

If we hadn't seen some reporters in real life risking life and limb to stand in front of inclement weather and try to report from the maelstrom , this Pretty3D promo for News Reporter Outfit would seem extreme. Great way to show off a built in wind morph in the garment.

We'll ignore the spelling and the hurricane reference.

Dekogon Studio's old library,  unreal gaming goodness for dazstudio.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited June 2022

The promo renders for MOTHER Majestic Season-Changing Crown for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females are pure art and breathtaking! 

Post edited by 3Diva on

This just happens to be on sale today and the promos are asgorgeous as ever for Ron Deviney's Fireflies.  The master of post work F/X and brushes.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

Not a spectacular one but for some reason I particularly like the main promo pic for Feng Adelia HD for Genesis 8.1 Female

• Eggs ActlyEggs Actly Posts: 168

Leana said:

Not a spectacular one but for some reason I particularly like the main promo pic for Feng Adelia HD for Genesis 8.1 Female

Me too - made me buy the character :)

Totally agree,  I thought this one by Saidge42 had a nice arty feel to it.

thank you so very much, all!  I'm thrilled you like my promos and what I did with her :D

• csaacsaa Posts: 812
    edited June 2022

Leana, Saidge42:

I like the promo image! It's honest style presents the model in an interesting way: a woman of the world, guarded but not calculating in a jaded way. What is she thinking? What lies behind those cool eyes?

Cheers!

Leana said:

Post edited by csaa on

New main promo for Skyewolf's Fairy Terrariums has a great universal story.  The great escape,  free the little ones.  Its a great bit of storytelling,  and at the same time showing off the refraction and possibilities with the set.

csaa said:

Leana, Saidge42:

I like the promo image! It's honest style presents the model in an interesting way: a woman of the world, guarded but not calculating in a jaded way. What is she thinking? What lies behind those cool eyes?

Cheers!

Leana said:

Thank you so very much!!  I'm thrilled you like it :D

• SkyewolfSkyewolf Posts: 474

Oooh! Thank you! I had so much fun with that one :D The reflection/refraction in it were part of my overall vision for it and I really hoped people would notice it. :D

FirstBastion said:

New main promo for Skyewolf's Fairy Terrariums has a great universal story.  The great escape,  free the little ones.  Its a great bit of storytelling,  and at the same time showing off the refraction and possibilities with the set.

ANsiko put together this 4 person lunchtime render for the Noodle props and Poses set. Lots of variety and everybody looks hungry.  Dig in.

A remember to check out the finely tune hand poses for the utensils. Some very fine finger work.