Reach for the stars

This is very well made.

Cheers!

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,406
    edited May 2023

Splish Splash Deviney's Water edges

Post edited by FirstBastion on

Not sure how I missed this  but Joe Quick's Toon Kids.  Storytelling and character emotions always draw us in.

Always like showcasing new PAs and first products. Here's a promo of the Radio Watchtower by monyto,  with just the right post-apoc survival feel.

The need to go spelunking is storng with this. Shadow of Cave by Andrey Pestroykov

The promo itself is fairly standard, slice of everyday life,  but that's a great Executive business suit by Mada for the new Kala release.

Dun dun dunnunnun da de dum dun DUN DUN

fishing boat

The new AeonSoul SkinFX shaders had this cinematic storytelling promo.  Lassie fell in a well you say?

There is something very relaxing with hippos in a pool. Zoo Pool

• junkjunk Posts: 1,245

That is an excellent Executive business suit!  Thanks for showcasing that one FirstBastion!

There is something fun and playfull about Belladonna's Broomstick promos.

A cool use of decals by Kindred Arts in today's iray Puddles.  Any product that breathes new life into existing content is worth looking at.

I grew up listening to music and recording music with cassette players, may even spent money on a walkman or two, though they all had cables,  so 90's audio is right up my alley,  What I did noticed was the tape heads and spools inside the cassette player  that's a nice bit of detail for OR3D's audio products.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

FirstBastion said:

I grew up listening to music and recording music with cassette players, may even spent money on a walkman or two, though they all had cables,  so 90's audio is right up my alley,  What I did noticed was the tape heads and spools inside the cassette player  that's a nice bit of detail for OR3D's audio products.

Wow, that is insane next-level detail work! WHOA! Really amazing attention to detail!

Action shots suggesting motion work especially well with vehicles like Monytos Powered Scout  The poses work extremely well too here to convey a sense of story. He just saved her,  and she gonna be saving him back.

Sometime you just need to understand how the new contraption works,  and for the hovering Car Levante  it was these poses image showing the passenger compartment. The conveyance is still unclear but looks to be a track runner of some sort.

It's good to know there will still be ketchup and mustard in the distant future, atleast as suggested by this most excellent cinematic render for the Stardust Saloon

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,106

You could have shown one of several other promos from that set & had just as many good words to say about it. Really gritty, used & detailed environment, stage set very well for the promos. They sell it well.

Regards,

Richard

This is a sort of promo,  it's a page topper banner image from the daz3d help page.  Still a cool promo image.

This is older,  but just happens to be on sale today so it caught my eye.  Joe Quicks Storybook mouse.

A little sci-fi cinematic with the Repair Shop  and the hanging android on the wall. Service providers of the future unite.

Ron Deviney does it again, very useful postwork PS brushes making things all "dirt"-y and real. 

A second impression. or is it third?  on this page anyway.

Reminiscent of the Usual Suspects lineup, we have Ghostof MacBeth's RogueHD all looking the part appropriate for them British action crime movies we've seen on occassion.

This one is older,  but just saw it while perusing some sale items of the  Deep Sea Explorering variety.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,515

FirstBastion said:

This one is older,  but just saw it while perusing some sale items of the  Deep Sea Explorering variety.

I though I already had everything I wanted and needed but missed this one. Am looking for assets to use with ocean ranger disaster. Not ideal, but the best out there so far kitbash-wise. Regular price now, so gave it a heart for another buy-time.

Today's entry isn't flashy but it provides a useful tidbit of information that adds to the value added of the product,  for the padded armor and chainmail set by Gola. Throw in the flat heel boots and we have some nice medieval wear that is versatile.

edited August 2023

Modern military uniform promo by maleimagery looks like a real world snapshot. Details and realistic rendering always work in promos.

edited August 2023

This Gogger promo for JoeQuick's Storybook Turtle, has a whimsical gentleness perfect for family friendly fare. 

It takes a second to take in all the vibrant colors but whisperingwaves by hairstudio  is exactly the theme here.