Art of the Promo

Comments

• Great promo for the new Scrappy Motorbike.  Kids having the pure joy of a joyride.  That's "real" emotion and a fun little render that tells a story.

• This one is getting added from the Iron Storm 2 package for its sheer audacity in the scope of the scene to recreate a claasic flood water disaster movie chaos moment. There's alot going on. Well done.

• More volumetric releases almost daily here including these missile trails by DimensionTheory.  Hang on for the ride.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,346

Somehow I missed this one when it first released,  but this moon lit Pirate Shipping Village low angle composition by the Management  deserves some attention.

Deep inside a whole series of great promos for Bone Breaker Armor by StrangeFate. Let me have a moment of peace.

Okay kids,  small real world fact,  steelwool can ignite.  Turning that fact into an art product the way Ron Deviney's Steel wool brushes did is cool invention. And his trademark promo art always delivers.

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

Excellent work from Ron, as always.

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,027

This one from Protozoon really stood out to me:

I also really like this one from Stonemason's Cloud set:

Here's the new Domus Atrium by deepsea, and we're right back to the first season of Spartacus.  Nicely done.

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

FirstBastion said:

Here's the new Domus Atrium by deepsea, and we're right back to the first season of Spartacus.  Nicely done.

Yeah that's a must buy for me. Not right now, but pretty high on my list

edited March 2022

A bit of nostalgia here with this one,  having kids sort of guarantees you're going to have watched atleast a  half dozen of the Barbie Fairytopia videos out there,  and this is practically a modern 3D render from those,  storytelling and all.  Mattel would have used an off shore studio to generate each and every frame back in those days,  and here we are able to produce an even better version at a single computer ourselves. How far we have come. This is for the Fairy Spice texture addon for Mustardseed outfit,  by Sade  or 3D-GHDesign.

Post edited by FirstBastion on
    edited March 2022

Oh gosh,  what's she going to do with that hammer?  Art by Linday for the Chaoz Outfit

• The colours and textures on the above two are so rich! Did you render these? They should be posted to your other thread.
    edited March 2022

Barefoot Upto My Soul said:

The colours and textures on the above two are so rich! Did you render these? They should be posted to your other thread.

Thank you for pointing that out, I added the artist's names  to each of the posts above. Just trying to bring some recognition to other artist's work in this thread. They are so talented.

edited March 2022

Sometime the promos just impart the information of  usefullness.  Case in Point Expansive Landscapes  Howie Farkes evolution of Ultra Scenery.  Brilliant.

edited March 2022

Another functional promo,  this time KindredArts Improved Iray Ghost light.  Simple intuitive presentation. Its fairly easy to make your own ghostlights  but this is cool nunetheless.

And in action with this "fire in the sky" render.

Happen to be perusing todays grab bag items and stumble across this promo in the subway station.  That's a map of Toronto's subway system.  Just saying. That's all.

edited March 2022

Lots of story tellin' potential with the Mad Science Lab by Those Things

This could be a still from an animated Feature.  That dude be crazy...  a perfect expression

How have I never seen this promo before?   GoldTassel and curlers.  and on catchup.   Nuf said.

We do like our vast and expansive promos and Flipmode delivers with the Road to Nowhere promos.

• FlipmodeFlipmode Posts: 882

Thanks for listing the promo here @FirstBastion ! Glad you thought it worthy. ;)

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,234

FirstBastion said:

Cause Pands Rule.   Can never go wrong with a bit of humor.

I needed a laugh thank you 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

We finally got the long awaited Millenium Cube today, and the various promo images are great!

This one is my favorite:

This almost historical promo is just a hint of the deep dive rabbit hole complexity included in th Watchmaker and Automaton set by Ansiko. I'm adding the page link simply cause more than a few promos on the page have a decided Victorian feel to them showcasing the details included.  https://www.daz3d.com/the-watchmaker-and-the-automaton

edited April 2022

Saw this promo of Pyromantix Volumetric Infernos by Dimension Theory, the threat is real,   fire spreads fast.

Landscapes are being showcased today and I saw this almost lyrical Rainbow Grasslands promo. 

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074

Those are some awesome renders, hands down.

• Cinematic lighting on the Rainbow Grasslands.

Bike Riding in the City.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158

Is there a reason why you don't link the product in the posts about the promo images you like? I often wonder what product it is.