Superheroes Rebooted - Ready to Rrrrrender?

Comments

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,650
    edited June 2018

Great render!  If you don't mind my asking, were did you get the helmet and armor?

Thank you. it's a freebie for M4 from http://inlitestudio.com/3d/product/ironman-suit/. It's a bit weirdly setup so when you load it in, it calls for M4 and loads him with all the suit pieces parented to various body parts. So if you want to use it on another figure, like G3 here, you have to unparent all the bits and then line them up with G3's corresponding parts.

Post edited by zombietaggerung on
  • GregoriusGregorius Posts: 397
    edited June 2018

Superman returns!  This is what my G8M Man of Steel looks like after some texture/shader improvements to hopefully make my characters' skin and eyes look more realistic.  Constructive critique is welcome as always!

Post edited by Gregorius on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    Gregorius said:

Superman returns!  This is what my G8M Man of Steel looks like after some texture/shader improvements to hopefully make my characters' skin and eyes look more realistic.  Constructive critique is welcome as always!

Not seeing a link or an image, sorry.

OK i see it now.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,753
    edited June 2018

Barbarian Hulk

BarbarianHulk.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 392K
    Post edited by RawArt on
  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,425

My version of the Big Guy!

Hulk.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 4M
  • BrianP21361BrianP21361 Posts: 791
    shinteo5 said:

How do you get the gloves to appear only on one arm? When i tried to make one glove transperent, the arm below it isn't there...

Daz Studio? That sounds like a GeoGraft - it hides selected faces on the base figure when fitted. You can't (easily) remove the effect entirely, but you can edit the AutoHide  group so the bits you want are visible.

Switch to the Geometry Editor and right-click in the Viewport>Geoemtry Select>Select By>Follower Auto Hidden faces>gloves, then right-click>Geometry Selection>Deselect By>Face groups>and keep selecting the bones for the hand you don't want hidden, until the whole hand is deselected. Finally right-click>Geometry Assignment>Set Auto-Hide faces for Attachment and pick the gloves. If you now switch back to a posing tool and fit the gloves to none and then back to the figure the hand should be visible.

I sent Sixus a message, and he said he will have a fix for the glove coming this week.  cool

Has anyone seen the fix for the hidden hands? It’s not showing up for me. 

• crikettcrikett Posts: 77

Playing around with more X-Men stuff:  Jean and Scott have the worst luck with interruptions when they finally manage to get out for a date!

JeanScott01.jpg
    4200 x 2363 - 4M
  • john_antkowiakjohn_antkowiak Posts: 334
    edited July 2018

Here's my latest project. Still working on it. I've been trying to perfect Batman for the longest time and even though it's close, I still can't come up with even a halfway decent cowl. But it works for this image. This is my experiment with the new G3F Catwoman suit, although it's not my preference as a version of her the suit works well. I gave her the Kitty Girl belt. That outfit totally took the wind out of my sails. I don't like using an outfit straight out of the box, but that was the one I'd almost achieved when it came out. Nothing to improve on it, which is why I didn't like it  lol.... does that even make sense?

For this image, I had to do some touchup on the cape. Not sure if it was a reflection or something else screwy.  

Well... nuts... my images aren't uploading and I can't delete the post while I sort it out...

Post edited by john_antkowiak on
  • ServantServant Posts: 756

Always preferred the wild-haired, man-monster (popularized during the Buscema run) than the square-headed hair only on top apeman version.

Figure is Genesis 1 with various morphs (particularly Freak 5, Mr. Hyde, Evolution, and Zev0's shaping morphs).

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,425

If anyone here gets the new dForce cloak (https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-ssc-knight-cloak-for-genesis-3-and-8), could you let us know how you like it?  We've been needing a good cape/cloak for a while now, and I have high hopes for this one!

• crikettcrikett Posts: 77

He's not an easy one to sneak up on (and trying could be dangerous):

WinterLogan.jpg
    4196 x 2360 - 4M
  • BrianP21361BrianP21361 Posts: 791
    edited July 2018

Here's my take on the Green Goblin. I've been working on it for a while.I just purchased Glove-A-Liscious for G8 and it finished the character nicely. This is still a WIP. I need to get the smoke trail from the glider done. Comments welcome. 

Credits:

Genesis

Goblin Morph - Genesis Creature Creator Bodies

Green Goblin Glider from Dynasty Weapons

Boots - V4 Elf Girl

Hood - VI Circus Jester

Morphing School Bag Prop - adamthwaites

Tshirt - 

Speedos - 

Glove-A-Liscious for Genesis 8

M4 UrW Belt

Y3D Pumpkin

Green Goblin on Rooftop Clouds 2.png
    1000 x 750 - 884K
    Post edited by BrianP21361 on
  • Not your usual superhero:  Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop.

Faye Valentine #1.png
    500 x 809 - 132K
    edited August 2018

Venom!

and another variation

Venom1.jpg
    2000 x 1692 - 608K
    Venom2.jpg
    2000 x 1692 - 2M
    Post edited by RawArt on
    edited August 2018

still playin the theme...another Venom

Venom3.jpg
    2000 x 1692 - 1M
    Post edited by RawArt on
  • Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327
    RawArt said:

Venom!

and another variation

These are all sorts of awesome!  Are these made using your Hunger figure or Parasite one?

Geminii23 said:
    RawArt said:

These are all sorts of awesome!  Are these made using your Hunger figure or Parasite one?

Thanx :)  

I did some editing on the Parasite for those

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited August 2018

This obviously not a render but I painted over a render with Corel Painter and Photoshop. Hope you like it. :)

Batman-Dark Knight8-Web.jpg
    1170 x 1743 - 878K
    Post edited by RKane_1 on
  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532
    RKane_1 said:

This obviously not a render but I painted over a render with Corel Painter and Photoshop. Hope you like it. :)

Nice.  I like it.

• DzFireDzFire Posts: 1,473

Playing with RawArt's "Massive Muscles" and my skin texture set...

DzFire said:

Playing with RawArt's "Massive Muscles" and my skin texture set...

Colossus needs hair! :)

edited August 2018

Another paint over render tribute to the ORIGINAL Captain Marvel aka Shazam!

Captain Marvel - Shazam - Web.jpg
    360 x 536 - 221K
    edited August 2018

And another paint over render Dr Fate, Lord of Order

Doctor Fate - Lord of Order-Web.jpg
    360 x 533 - 219K

P.S. Critiques welcome. Please be kind but honest.

Has anyone found some convincing headgear to pull off a convincing Cyborg Kitbash?

RKane_1 said:

Has anyone found some convincing headgear to pull off a convincing Cyborg Kitbash?

You should be able to make one out of this:

http://www.sharecg.com/v/51122/gallery/11/Poser/M4-Nadino-Mask

Tjohn said:
    RKane_1 said:

You should be able to make one out of this:

http://www.sharecg.com/v/51122/gallery/11/Poser/M4-Nadino-Mask

I would actually need to split in half down the middle and for the top above the ear to come off.  There is also the jaw thingee. I may have to make it myself. :\

edited August 2018

here's my Flash...

Flash - Ride the Lightning - Web.jpg
    432 x 644 - 270K
This discussion has been closed.