Ice Dragon Art A Glimpse Into My World

Comments

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,043

It does that on and off and has been for months now. I now add the file and, even if it doesn't show as uploaded, I post anyway and it normally shows up :)

• Fishtales said:

It does that on and off and has been for months now. I now add the file and, even if it doesn't show as uploaded, I post anyway and it normally shows up :)

Good to know.  Really annoying though lol.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited September 2018

Raynard by Emrys

He has some really gorgeous skin(s)!

Raynard.jpg
    584 x 960 - 77K
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893
    edited September 2018

That's a biker you'd really not like to meet, when your car breaks down on a dark country road. surprise Or maybe he's a good guy, what do I know... wink

Great picture! I love his whole get-up and the background.

Post edited by WinterMoon on
  • TigerAnne said:

That's a biker you'd really not like to meet, when your car breaks down on a dark country road. surprise Or maybe he's a good guy, what do I know... wink

Great picture! I love his whole get-up and the background.

Thank you!  I haven't decided if he's a good guy or bad guy.  May depend on the circumstances and if he likes you or not lol.

edited September 2018

And one more character by FaberInc - Novak, out yesterday I believe.  Really nicely done character.

• And one more character by Emrys - Novak, out yesterday I believe.  Really nicely done character.

heart Excellent Work :D

• FaberInc said:

And one more character by Emrys - Novak, out yesterday I believe.  Really nicely done character.

heart Excellent Work :D

Thank you! I'm glad you like it.  He is gorgeous!

• TynkereTynkere Posts: 833

You're so prolific, it's hard to keep up.  Nice shot of dragons 'coming home to roost' (for lack of better word)

Raynard & Emrys: Mind my asking, but that's save as .png and add background or something in PS?  For example, there's no way I could put a tree in behind biker and have an orange sun lilke that in DAZ. Maybe if stick with this hobby for the next decade... ;)

best wishes

--Bruce

• Hey Bruce,  Yes most of my images are rendered as a png with no background.  Or, I render one image with the base background and one without.a background, that way I can put things (like trees and other overlays) in between. Although you can put something on top and then just mask out the things that you don't want to show so it looks like the tree is behind him... Lots of different ways to achieve the same thing.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Gorgeous renders, Sonja! :D I love the one of Novak!

I think that he's by Faber Inc, not Emrys (unless they're the same person?). :)

• Gorgeous renders, Sonja! :D I love the one of Novak!

I think that he's by Faber Inc, not Emrys (unless they're the same person?). :)

You are absolutely right.  Fixed and thanks for letting me know!  Multi tasking at its best lol!

edited September 2018

This is Mr August from the Calendar Guyz collection by Kaos3.  This is a morph package only, the skin is from a different character.  Who escapes me at the moment, as soon as I get a chance I will add it here.  Before and after post.

CALENDERGUYS MR AUGUST.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 990K
    CALENDERGUYS MR AUGUST.png
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    edited September 2018

Love this dress.  This was done for an add on

texture pack.  It drapes beautifully with zero hassle.

Dforce Charm Lorena Dress.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 260K
  • I am so loving the renders so far Sonja!!!

• Thank you Saphirewild, I always appreciate your encouragement!

edited September 2018

Cristina for G8 by Martian.  if you haven't picked her up yet she is in the catch up sale.

CRISTINA MARTIAN.jpg
    738 x 960 - 145K
    edited September 2018

This was done for a set of poses.  I really like how it turned out

Edited to add link to gallery

PUNK POSES.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 2M
  • NoswenNoswen Posts: 358

More great renders! I do need to pick up Novak at some point, but so many things already unused angel

• MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,159

This was done for a set of poses.  I really like how it turned out

I really love this! That girl has got attitude smiley

• Thank you both!

Noswen said:

More great renders! I do need to pick up Novak at some point, but so many things already unused angel

Truthfully, I could do a render a day and use something new every day for more than several years...

edited September 2018

This is Amaryllis one of the new characters available in the last day or two.  So I got this weird idea in my head, like, what would happen if I tried to apply the colorwerks iray hair shaders to these wings? (Morning Star Wings for G3F and G8F)  Well, apparently, they work very well lol.  I changed the wing bones to something different as well, you can just not select them and apply the shaders to just the feathery part. Best viewed full size - Here is a link to the gallery image

Amaryllis.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 420K
  • MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,159

Oooh, that's such a good idea! Those wings look totally different with the shaders. Brilliant render smiley She looks amazing.

• Thank you!  It was late, and my mind does weird things when I'm tired lol.  Glad I tried it though.  You do have to play with it a bit to get it to look just right but really, I don't think I spent more than 10-15 minutes on the wings.  Most of that was just playing with different colors lol.

• This is Mr August from the Calendar Guyz collection by Kaos3.  This is a morph package only, the skin is from a different character.  Who escapes me at the moment, as soon as I get a chance I will add it here.  Before and after post.

This is gorgeous! 

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Love this dress.  This was done for an add on

texture pack.  It drapes beautifully with zero hassle.

I adore this! What character did you use here? 

• This is Mr August from the Calendar Guyz collection by Kaos3.  This is a morph package only, the skin is from a different character.  Who escapes me at the moment, as soon as I get a chance I will add it here.  Before and after post.

This is gorgeous!

Thank you!  I must admit, I'm glad he's not real lol!

Love this dress.  This was done for an add on texture pack.  It drapes beautifully with zero hassle.

I adore this! What character did you use here? 

@divamakeup That is Kayia by Toyen.

• TynkereTynkere Posts: 833

Render a day.  Prolific.  Not sure I could do that yet since still learning all the tools & submenus. That's an interesting one of 'Toyen.'  A gobo or something in front of background plane?  Wouldn't have thought of that and she'd be backlit with green. O_o    Clever.  Wouldn't have thought of using floor as almost perfect mirror either.  Always nice to see what others are doing.   : )

best

--Bruce

edited September 2018
    Tynkere said:

Render a day.  Prolific.  Not sure I could do that yet since still learning all the tools & submenus. That's an interesting one of 'Toyen.'  A gobo or something in front of background plane?  Wouldn't have thought of that and she'd be backlit with green. O_o    Clever.  Wouldn't have thought of using floor as almost perfect mirror either.  Always nice to see what others are doing.   : )

best

--Bruce

@Tynkere Thanks! Some days two renders lol.  Plus postwork. I've managed to stream line the process quite a bit.  As far as the lighitng goes on Toyen that actually is a glass floor that came with one of the light sets (Ultra Genesis).  The lighting is from a set called Iradiance Light Probes.  There are a couple of expansions as well ( I own all of them, I like them that much) setso f these and they are one of my favorite lights especially for portraits.  Boss Pro Lights is another.  I almost never set up my own lights, for several reasons.  I do know how, I think its important to understand how things work, I just don't particularly like to.  Plus, I almost never have time to fiddle anymore.   And there are so many great light sets out there, I can pretty much find something for any situation.

edited September 2018

I do love this cat...

SUMMER FLING OUTFIT.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 1M