Michael and Friends Appreciation Association [Images] Pt 2

Comments

• mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 709
    edited March 2018

He looks pretty as an Angel :3

Post edited by Chohole on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    RAMWolff said:

mal3Imagery, what hair are you using in your fabulous "An Officer and a Gentleman" portrait? 

It's a secret ;)  It's my own custom hair done in Blender using the hair particle system.  Still needs tweaking though, but it does the job nicely so far.

Looks great.  Thanks! 

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited March 2018

He looks pretty as an Angel :3

Oh ....my.........

Post edited by Chohole on
  • ButchButch Posts: 797
    edited March 2018

No angels here.  I think he's waiting for Topher devil

*Image Removed*

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440
    edited March 2018

Well, @Butch, Topher's dance card is kind of full at the moment, but he might be able pencil you in ...say two months from next Tuesday?

Was there something wrong with that image? I mean really? What's with the censorship? He was clothed. I'm more than a little upset right at this moment.

Post edited by evilded777 on

Well, I'll probably need someone to punch, rather than to dance with.  I'm a tad fed up, to be honest.

Orlando

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited March 2018
    Butch said:

Well, I'll probably need someone to punch, rather than to dance with.  I'm a tad fed up, to be honest.

I won't open the flood gates asking what you're fed up with, but I will mention, The Basement might just fit the mood. Besides a cage and boiler room you can lock your demons in, there's a nice punching bag hanging from the ceiling your gorgeous boys can beat the h3ll out of. (No underwear required, unless you decide to share on Daz.)
    laugh

Post edited by L'Adair on
    L'Adair said:
    Butch said:

I won't open the flood gates asking what you're fed up with, but I will mention, The Basement might just fit the mood. Besides a cage and boiler room you can lock your demons in, there's a nice punching bag hanging from the ceiling your gorgeous boys can beat the h3ll out of. (No underwear required, unless you decide to share on Daz.)
    laugh

404 like most everything it seems these days.  What has happened to the store?

L'Adair said:
    Butch said:

laugh

404 like most everything it seems these days.  What has happened to the store?

My theory is Daz has been making changes on the backend and the dust hasn't settled yet. I use Firefox, and I went in and deleted all my cookies for "daz3d.com" a few days ago, and that solved the issue for me until the next day. But even without deleting cookies again, the 404 issue seems to have gone away for me. Have you tried adding a slash to the end of the URL when a page comes up 404? That seems to work. I've edited my original post to add the slash. It should work for you now.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited March 2018

Boyd gets a toony makeover thanks to some new techniques I'm working on.

boydfinal1.jpg
    1056 x 1300 - 698K
    Post edited by Serene Night on

indecision

Butch said:

Man, am I feeling OLD! I found nothing offensive with the original image. Now I want to know what was on the post/column he's leaning on that your image needed to be cropped! Got a link to a DA page? (Along with an explanation of what I'm looking at…!?) LOL

Oh, and… HUGZ! (Looks like you may need a couple.)

Serene Night, Boyd looks good with the Toon treatment. The way he's holding out those sweats, he looks like the makeover resulted in him losing quite a bit of weight, too!
    wink

Don't worry.  He'll grow into them.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,567
    edited March 2018

I don't render males much, but was trying out some new content and this came to mind.

mountainman.jpg
    1532 x 870 - 2M
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
    Butch said:

Don't worry.  He'll grow into them.

LOL… I think that's what he's worried about!

I don't render males much, but was trying out some new content and this came to mind.

He looks really good. Maybe you should render males more often!

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

How did you do the toony affect? looks great

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

Thanks. I am working on a technique in photoshop to achieve the right look. Its a combo of filters, and once I achieve reproducable results I will let people know. Right now I can do it... Sometimes. HAH. It has a lot to do I think with how grainy and exposed the original image is.

• j cadej cade Posts: 2,310

That toony look is fantastic Serene Night!

I'm going through renders I never put up. This one is a glorified test render of Edward. You know what's fun? When you're just fiddling around and suddenly the lighting hits the figure just right.... mmm rim lighting hitting the stubble and eye wrinkles so nicely.

Also he's wearing red plaid because it was during the Olympics. I watched a lot of Canadians, I'll root for them in pretty much everything other than hockey, where I want them to lose ignominiously

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,889

One of the best renders I've seen in a while, J Cade.

• j cadej cade Posts: 2,310
    Oso3D said:

One of the best renders I've seen in a while, J Cade.

Thank you! It really did feel like taking a photograph. I probably have 50gb of photos I took of dramatically lit trees on my computer... I do a lot of wandering around woods until I notice good lighting. It was fun to have that expririence in 3d for once rather than the endless fiddling I usially do

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074

Fantastic render, J Cade- you've really hit that sweet spot.

My latest male render features one of Darwin's hotties. Liam is a gun-toting, Irish-Sicilian, mob-type, based on the stories Darwin and Oliver tell in Darwin's thread. I put it behind a Mature Content filter on DA because of the gun-in-your-face nature of the image.

You can view the image here, if the gun won't bother you: Family Business, by L'Adair

I like this one :> Fantastic job evilded!  Those marvelous buns.  devil

Thanks, @mal3Imagery, 'preciate that.

edited March 2018

Navy CNT uniform almost done :>  Just need some adjusting and then UV mapping time and texturing :>

Post edited by mal3Imagery on

Cross your fingers...