Michael and Friends Appreciation Association [Images] Pt 2

Comments

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited March 2018

He's got lots of character, L'Adair- I like him!

Gotta snapshot of someone going between clubs- outside at night streetside.

Thank you, @DarwinsMishap. I was just scrollling down the icons in DS, of the G8 guys I have… so many of them are yours! I chose Giuseppe because he's just so darned beautiful. Now I need to do a version using Giuseppe's materials, and darker hair. Maybe a different hair style, too. Something short…

Your latest darling boy, Kyle, looks amazing in this image.I could see him starring in a steampunk/scifi thriller with that look!

Post edited by L'Adair on
  • DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074

Ha, well, thank you!  Looking forward to this guy's progress as well- I'll keep an eye on your thread. XD

I was kinda thinking the same vein, though I'd have to dirty him up quite a bit. He's far too shiny, in my opinion, for action packed thriller kind things. 

Here he is again- day to day kinda look.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited March 2018

oohh my... well hello there *blinks* he looks way different in this picture compared to the clubbing one, still look darn nice :)

l'Adair.. not sure if I did comment somewhere (I'm feeling I'm all over the place right now lol) on your character there, but in case I didn't...  he look great!

Post edited by Carola O on
  • ArtsyDragonArtsyDragon Posts: 530

MMhmm .. Gingers are awesome!

• Ghost of Sparta

Having fun making a morph of Kratos fron the new God of War game. He's based on G3M.

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Nice. What godrays product are you using, if any?

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

The furry legs got my attention.  WOOF! 

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

I am sad now... I can't see the image. Daz store has been funky for me for the last day.... I see blue and pinkstripes....

image.JPG
    849 x 530 - 33K

@nonesuch00 its Epic Props: Godrays and Volumetric Lights, first time, I guess, I had the patience to wait for it to resolve properly.

Sorry Serene...wish I knew how to fix that.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

It should clear up eventually. I think it’s a connection issue. Although why it effects some images and not others is a mystery.

@nonesuch00 its Epic Props: Godrays and Volumetric Lights, first time, I guess, I had the patience to wait for it to resolve properly.

Thanks to the cart it goes.

Carola O said:

oohh my... well hello there *blinks* he looks way different in this picture compared to the clubbing one, still look darn nice :)

l'Adair.. not sure if I did comment somewhere (I'm feeling I'm all over the place right now lol) on your character there, but in case I didn't...  he look great!

Thank you, Carola.. laugh

It's SLOOOWWW. It requires extreme patience.  I could also possibly need more practice and more realistic expectations.

• Chou-VertChou-Vert Posts: 122
    edited April 2018

This is the first of an ongoing picture story I'm working on.

Clermont (the character) is G8M, but the bits and pieces of the scene are from everywhere.

Clermont Escape small.jpg
    800 x 1131 - 134K
    Post edited by Chou-Vert on

It's SLOOOWWW. It requires extreme patience.  I could also possibly need more practice and more realistic expectations.

Yes, I've about stopped iRay rendering lacking an nVidia card & all but then I do plan on buying one this year I think.

• mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 709

The Professor

The Professor

Great coat and tie...

The Professor

Great coat and tie...

Happy Easter!  :>

My new OC :>  I don't mind drowning to have him save me :P

The Life Guard.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

Grrrrrrrrrrr WOOF

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,961

My new OC :>  I don't mind drowning to have him save me :P

The Life Guard.

Oh, this is very, very nice. Excellent work! I like the subtle but important water spray effect.

• sueyasueya Posts: 826

Portrait of Aldo

New one for me: 

New one for me: 

Really nice, Darwin. I especially like the pink pig under the table. Belies that hard exterior Kyle's projecting to the world.

Thank you!  That came from Slosh's dforce Chef's Outfit. XD

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,557
    edited April 2018

Sasori for Kenji 7 + V4 Jinn textures

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited May 2021
    NoahLGP said:

Sasori for Kenji 7 + V4 Jinn textures

He looks really good. Did you use Cayman's Legacy UVs product to use the V4 textures? They work really well on this figure. (I did get a chckle out of the Bad Girls graphic on his sweats, though.)

Post edited by L'Adair on
  • Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,557
    L'Adair said:

He looks really good. Did you use Cayman's Legacy UVs product to use the V4 textures? They work really well on this figure. (I did get a chckle out of the Bad Girls graphic on his sweats, though.)

In fact, I use Map Transfer on Genesis figure from V4 UV map to M4 UV map.

• ButchButch Posts: 797

Today, two of my boys are visiting the Vatican.