Michael and Friends Appreciation Association [Images] Pt 2

Comments

• TerryDTerryD Posts: 27

Do you mind me asking what top you used? I've been trying to do something similar and failing badly! Cheers

NoahLGP said:

Sasori for Kenji 7 + V4 Jinn textures

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,557
    edited April 2018
    TerryD said:

Do you mind me asking what top you used? I've been trying to do something similar and failing badly! Cheers

I "cut" the sleeves with the Geometry Editor (Tools menu), the product is FG Mega Hoodie for Genesis 8 Female(s)

"cut" = Created a new surface and Cutout Opacity = 0

Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Decided to use the bar interior 2018 for something else than a bar :) This is the back wall with back wall frames, and than Liam watching someone entering his home.. or something :)

• TerryDTerryD Posts: 27

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to give it a try....

NoahLGP said:
    TerryD said:

I "cut" the sleeves with the Geometry Editor (Tools menu), the product is FG Mega Hoodie for Genesis 8 Female(s)

"cut" = Created a new surface and Cutout Opacity = 0

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

Gareth from Rendo.  

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,557
    edited April 2018

Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074

Warrior X-This is gonna hurt...

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

WOOF!

• E.BruE.Bru Posts: 180
    edited April 2018

3Delight Render

Post edited by E.Bru on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

Beautiful!

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

D@mn, Darwin! He's gorgeous. (Is that leg hair from the same source as the chest hair? It's really, really nice.)

E.Bru said:

3Delight Render

Wow. That's just stunning.

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074
    L'Adair said:

D@mn, Darwin! He's gorgeous. (Is that leg hair from the same source as the chest hair? It's really, really nice.)

Thank you, and yes.  Arms, knuckles, torso and legs. XD

L'Adair said:

Thank you, and yes.  Arms, knuckles, torso and legs. XD

Woo hoo. May the Source be with you!

(Okay, really bad, but I'm really excited. I hope said Source has this in the Daz pipeline already. Instant buy from this ol' gal.)

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114
    edited April 2020
    *deleted*
    Post edited by MimicMolly on
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,889
    edited April 2018

I was curious how well Genesis 1 would work with modern skin settings. Pretty darn well! This is Michael 5 with Philip textures, using the high translucency skin settings all the rage with Genesis figures nowadays...

It wasn't intended, but he actually kind of looks like an ex of mine. Huh.

(Who is, amusingly enough, named Michael)

Genesis revamp.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 356K
    Post edited by Oso3D on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929
    Oso3D said:

I was curious how well Genesis 1 would work with modern skin settings. Pretty darn well! This is Michael 5 with Philip textures, using the high translucency skin settings all the rage with Genesis figures nowadays...

Is that the beard set from Mech4D for Genesis? Looks good.

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,961
    Oso3D said:

I think the skin turned out really well on this. Having come back to this about a year ago after a long break, I had tried to update the materials for Apollo but was underwhelmed with my results. I had thougt lacking some of the types of maps that are common now was holding it back, but with more practice and seeing people updating materials from older sets like this makes me want to take another shot at it.

I also really like the look of the chest hair, I guess that was one of the few body hair items in shop that was on my wishlist but I hadn't gotten yet.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

Well didn’t Raiya model the last generation figures? At least the ones that weren’t buy outs. Perhaps just look for her characters if you want official looking figures.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,889

Nonesuch: I think so, yeah. I was expecting the beard hair to be too 'thick' but with subd it looks like a nicely combed beard.

• HD Version Unreleased version of Alexander for Darius 8, this has to be one of my favorite models that I've released so far :).  

HD Version Unreleased version of Alexander for Darius 8, this has to be one of my favorite models that I've released so far :).  

His face from that angle actually looks like a realistic version of Guy 7

• Oso3D said:

The chest hair on this guy looks amazingly realistic.

• ArtsyDragonArtsyDragon Posts: 530

HD Version Unreleased version of Alexander for Darius 8, this has to be one of my favorite models that I've released so far :).  

@VincentXyooj What hair product is that?

• illysArt said:

Zack Hair with some zbrush edits ;) 

• ArtsyDragonArtsyDragon Posts: 530
    illysArt said:

@VincentXyooj, No... on his legs.

• illysArt said:
    illysArt said:

@VincentXyooj, No... on his legs.

Oh you should have specified :). Something TBA 

• mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 709
    edited April 2018

On Duty

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited April 2018

On Duty

Did you model that beach? It looks good!

Post edited by Chohole on