The No Complaint too Trivial Complaint Thread

Comments

• NVIATWAS said:

Going to have delicious delicious pizza for Christmas Eve.

There is no such thing as a wrong time for pizza!!!!

Never. laugh

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,707

...great minds think alike.

• kyoto kid said:

...great minds think alike.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

ho ho ho and jingle bells

put trail mix out for flying reindeers  

...all the more reason to stay in.  Flying herbivores?  Yikes!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,852

Merry Christmas everyone!  Is it Christmas at Dazland yet?

• Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!  Is it Christmas at Dazland yet?

...still about 25 min to go, an hour 25 where I am.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776

Sun setting on a very pleasant Christmas day here, there is no place like home :)

• NVIATWASNVIATWAS Posts: 1,242

It's 4:30am.  Just finished a Top Chef Masters marathon.  After 3 cups of Sleepytime finally ready for bed.  Morning Thunder tea is a good way to keep awake, maybe TOO good.  Burger meat marinating in mesquite bbq sauce for later today.  Sick of French onion dip.  No Satan Claws so the razor wire on the roof must have worked.,

Bedtime snzzzzzz....

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Is it Easter yet?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Is it Easter yet?

can't be long, a friend went shopping yesterday and could have bought Easter Eggs.   

Is it Easter yet?

Must be, the cats got into the plastic Easter eggs.

I am bored.   I got enough sleep.  Right now I cannot play with Daz studio because an iRay render is being done.

No longer bored I guess.  Taking a break from family time.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,299
    edited December 2017

Snow, snow, snow!   Ho boy, is there snow!  surprise  Aye, Admirial, thar be snow here!  It's coming down so heavily that I can barely see out of the window.  My porch  & steps are a white lumpy blur.  Temperature is 24F.  Just a gentle wind but the snow is piling up quickly.

Warm, and dry I am.  All set for a quiet day indoors.  I have some cooked chilled shrimp & coctail sauce, I have quality chocolate, I have a bottle of a good dry champagne (little "c" not big "C") that I didn't drink on my birthday last month because of the surgery two days before.  I've got crackers & cheese. I've got Earl Grey tea, egg nog, and yogurt.  I've got sliced ham and turkey breast.  I've got a whole jar (a little one) of artichoke hearts.  Mmmm, yum.  AND I've got pizza!  Snacking all day.  Don't tell my doctor. indecision

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

tra la la la

sipps eggnog

fa la la la

edited December 2017
    ps1borg said:

Sun setting on a very pleasant Christmas day here, there is no place like home :)

Post edited by kyoto kid on

Is it Easter yet?

...I wouldn't be surprised to see Valentines Day stuff in stores tomorrow.

Snow, snow, snow!   Ho boy, is there snow!  surprise  Aye, Admirial, thar be snow here!  It's coming down so heavily that I can barely see out of the window.  My porch  & steps are a white lumpy blur.  Temperature is 24F.  Just a gentle wind but the snow is piling up quickly.

Warm, and dry I am.  All set for a quiet day indoors.  I have some cooked chilled shrimp & coctail sauce, I have quality chocolate, I have a bottle of a good dry champagne (little "c" not big "C") that I didn't drink on my birthday last month because of the surgery two days before.  I've got crackers & cheese. I've got Earl Grey tea, egg nog, and yogurt.  I've got sliced ham and turkey breast.  I've got a whole jar (a little one) of artichoke hearts.  Mmmm, yum.  AND I've got pizza!  Snacking all day.  Don't tell my doctor. indecision

...still a little bit of the white stuff on the sidewalks and streets but warming up and turning to slush. Well at least it looked pretty last night.

Have noshing and drinking stuff for the day (crisps, crackers, cheese, herring in wine, wine, whiskey).  Non Traditional dinner will be my Cajun fish and roasted red potatoes.

kyoto kid said:
    ps1borg said:

I am visiting my mum's place.  I am not complaining but there is no place like home.  It is great here but it is not home.

I like my mum and her house is great, but I also like to have some alone time.  It is good I am having it right now though.

Dude, sounds phenominaal!  Merry Christmas! And the doctor will find out nothing from me...

kyoto kid said:

...still a little bit of the white stuff on the sidewalks and streets but warming up and turning to slush. Well at least it looked pretty last night.

Have noshing and drinking stuff for the day (crisps, crackers, cheese, herring in wine, wine, whiskey).  Non Traditional dinner will be my Cajun fish and roasted red potatoes.

Damn, that sounds tasty.  Stay warm and hide from the FROZEN WATER FROM THE SKY!! And Merry Christmas!

kyoto kid said:

Is it Easter yet?

...I wouldn't be surprised to see Valentines Day stuff in stores tomorrow.

Heebus, the way tghings are nowadays, wouldn'tt surprise me either. :-|

Mistara said:

tra la la la

sipps eggnog

fa la la la

I never got the hang of egg nog, but sounds pleasant. Merry Christmas!

1:37pm and 48f outside, sunny, and it's a brown Christmas with all the dead lawn grass. Sipping Morning Thunder tea and considering roasting some potatoes for breakfast.  Nurger looks good, pickles ready to go, cheese ready, but I want to start with a few carbs and besides I like roasted taters.  Need the tea to cut in first, though.

Cooking slow-roasted sausage and baby red potatoes in a light coat of olive oil.  So glad I learned the theory of 'mis en plus', which means 'everything in place'.  The short explanation is that you prepare every ingredient before you start cooking, like dicing veggies or trimming beef, then you can focus on just cooking.  Seems like common sense but I didn't used to work that way.  Amazing what you can learn from cooking shows.

NVIATWAS said:

1:37pm and 48f outside, sunny, and it's a brown Christmas with all the dead lawn grass. Sipping Morning Thunder tea and considering roasting some potatoes for breakfast.  Nurger looks good, pickles ready to go, cheese ready, but I want to start with a few carbs and besides I like roasted taters.  Need the tea to cut in first, though.

...I call that tea "Morning Buffalo", partly because fo the picture on the package and partly because it wakes you up like a herd of buffalo running past your window would.

NVIATWAS said:

Cooking slow-roasted sausage and baby red potatoes in a light coat of olive oil.  So glad I learned the theory of 'mis en plus', which means 'everything in place'.  The short explanation is that you prepare every ingredient before you start cooking, like dicing veggies or trimming beef, then you can focus on just cooking.  Seems like common sense but I didn't used to work that way.  Amazing what you can learn from cooking shows.

...that's how I do it.

Oh yeah, and Happy Christmas.

NVIATWAS said:
    Mistara said:

tra la la la

sipps eggnog

fa la la la

I never got the hang of egg nog, but sounds pleasant. Merry Christmas!

...for myself its egg nog, hold the egg (allergy).

This discussion has been closed.