March 2017 - Daz 3D New User Challenge - Posing

1234568»

Comments

• nekyonekyo Posts: 54

Congrats all! Posing is tough! :P

• harrykimharrykim Posts: 225

Congrats, well done

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

Trying to create a pose to match a reference image as closely as possible is an extremely tough challenge.  Everyone did an amazing job.

• I....I'm shocked and grateful. I won something, I can't believe I won something. Thank you so very, very much. laugh

• bluetidesbluetides Posts: 19

That was a terrific surprise seeing my project recognized. Thank you.  I believe having a background in sculpting helped me  get some realism in the figures, but the biggest help was the newcomer community's excellent observations and suggestions.  Thanks much for that.  There were a lot of amazing works this month and congrats to all!

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

You are all way too good! There is so much talent and creative energy in these people here it's amazing. Keep it up and have fun!

• sueyasueya Posts: 826

Thanks for my prize.

• AloreeaAloreea Posts: 285

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!!!!!

• Congrats, all!

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

You guys all did an amazing job with posing!  You should all be very proud of yourselves.  :)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,151

Yes, it puts us long timers to shame to see how well the new users did with this challenge. smiley Be very proud of yourselves, and go off and use those skills you perfected in your everyday renders.

• yhzmurphyyhzmurphy Posts: 434

Congratulations!

• Congratulations, everyone! Good work this month!