Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2017 CLOSED!!! Please join our 2018 thread

Comments

• deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478

Very Nice luci45, the skin textures realy pop on the big guy. I wonder what he's thinking.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,098

Congrats to Llola on getting an image published in the new DAZ PC+ newsletter!!!

Dana

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    DanaTA said:

Congrats to Llola on getting an image published in the new DAZ PC+ newsletter!!!

Dana

Congratulations Llola.  That is a wonderful image.

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    luci45 said:

Scrutiny

Appetizer?

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

laughyes

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152
    edited July 2017

Now that's a tiny man! Or a very big one, I suppose that depends on who you ask.

Haven't been around on the forums lateyl, but I did a close up. Well, close (up) enough anyway :)

Osefir Intro 6 Small.jpg
    1200 x 960 - 299K
    Post edited by mori_mann on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653
    SimonJM said:

I'm sure Saphirewild's beast would like to see Ducky up close

giggles I bet he would just to see if he was tender enough........I mean cute enough!!!

*hols on tightly to jar of orange sauce* laugh

You better hang onto it tightly Simon you might need it!!!

bigh said:

fly where

Wow Bigh that is 1 big bull frog!!!!

isidorn said:

I wouldn't trust anyone that is that up close and with a smile like that. Frog or not.

Nither would I Isidorn....... that is one wicked smile!!!!

luci45 said:

Scrutiny

Wow I would not want to be that little man for sure!!! Good one Luci!!!!

edited July 2017

close enough to count the hairs on his chin, 4986, glad it's only a vandyke.

Well done mori_mann

Post edited by deeleelaw57 on
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,545

Very Nice luci45, the skin textures realy pop on the big guy. I wonder what he's thinking.

I wonder if it's crunchy and goes well with Ketchup?

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,671

Thanks for the nice comments. I do not know what the big guy is thinking (and if I did I wouldn't tell.) 

Some very nice renders. I was especially amused by deeleelaw57's cleavage render. laugh

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,802
    edited July 2017

So nice works, they are all awesome!

When I came back from my vacation and ran through all the lately aquired stuff, I got hooked with all those western interiors PC freebies and combined them to one room. zooming in on the bottles I found my motive to make a close up ( and I was convinced I'd be going for the Morrocan streets with something.. well those will come back with some renders as well)

Title is: Slow hours

ps: find the fly ;)

slow_hours.png
    1600 x 865 - 2M
    Post edited by Linwelly on

Very nice Linwelly, the dof and mirror reflction around the bottles is great.

fly on glass smiley

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,098
    Linwelly said:

When I came back from my vacation and ran through all the lately aquired stuff, I got hooked with all those western interiors PC freebies and combined them to one room. zooming in on the bottles I found my motive to make a close up ( and I was convinced I'd be going for the Morrocan streets with something.. well those will come back with some renders as well)

Wasn't very hard to find once I viewed the full size image!  Hopefully, that is abandoned an will go into the wash before anyone uses it again!  laugh 

Dana

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,075
    edited July 2017

Hi Gang.. I'm heeeeeeeere... Not sure why I've not been getting notices.  :(  Glad to see you all are carrying on with your artwork.

Here's my close-up.  Very similar to the photograph I used for my close-up photograph challenge.. except the car I took a photo of was a Triumph.. and yellow.  Here's the linky if you wanna have a look... https://www.flickr.com/photos/25373291@N06/35319389804/in/dateposted-public/

"Close-Up Prince"

CLOSE UPpPp DONE SIGN.jpg
    1044 x 1044 - 435K
    Post edited by Llola Lane on
    isidorn said:

Half of the month gone already!

Llola, your edge render for last month only shows as a small x for me.sad

Now to think of a good close up. Not sure Ducky does particulary well up close... I'm liking the contributions so far and as always, it'll be interesting to see what everyone comes up with. smiley

Not sure what happened... I re-uploaded it.. Hope it's working now.

Very nice close up Llola Lane. I can see the similarity between photo and render. they are both cars, they have paint, headlamps, grills and hood ornaments. Very similarlaugh 

bigh said:

fly where

Great close up... hubby loves frogs... glad yours got dressed up for his picture taking session ;)  Thanks for sharing Bigh!

luci45 said:

Scrutiny

GREAT close up Luci... I almost thought it was a photograph.  ;)  Lil guy best watch who he's talking too or else he's gonna be... erm... dinner?  LOL

Thanks for sharing!

DanaTA said:

Dana

Congratulations Llola.  That is a wonderful image.

Thank you kindly Dana and Kismet :)  I was totally surprised.

mori_mann said:

Now that's a tiny man! Or a very big one, I suppose that depends on who you ask.

Haven't been around on the forums lateyl, but I did a close up. Well, close (up) enough anyway :)

sooo glad you could join us this month Mori... Thanks for the handsom close-up... hubba hubba... lol 

Totte said:

I wonder if it's crunchy and goes well with Ketchup?

<--waaaves to Totte... glad to see you about... you made me laugh :)

Linwelly said:

What fly... Hic.... lol.  That's what the fly is thinking.  Too cool.  Nice and refreshing for these hot Ohio night.  Thanks for sharing Linwelly!

Very nice close up Llola Lane. I can see the similarity between photo and render. they are both cars, they have paint, headlamps, grills and hood ornaments. Very similarlaugh 

Thanks Dee... my friend, from England, gave me a loooong lesson on the Triumph today.  LOL

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,802
    Linwelly said:

What fly... Hic.... lol.  That's what the fly is thinking.  Too cool.  Nice and refreshing for these hot Ohio night.  Thanks for sharing Linwelly!

LOL, that is a good one, now that I think about that i should have made a closeup on a melting icecube...

thanks a lot to all the other nice comments as well!

Very nice work on the car close up, I have to admit you could park a Triumph in my yard and I wouldn't recognise it. To me a car is a car is a car. Some are looking older some newer and mine got a lot of dents...

Linwelly said:
    Linwelly said:

LOL, that is a good one, now that I think about that i should have made a closeup on a melting icecube...

thanks a lot to all the other nice comments as well!

Very nice work on the car close up, I have to admit you could park a Triumph in my yard and I wouldn't recognise it. To me a car is a car is a car. Some are looking older some newer and mine got a lot of dents...

laugh

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited July 2017

Oops ! Missed the edge. Creative renders.

Great renders this month too.

Kismet2012  Beautiful eyes, SimonJM great idea, good work, deeleelaw57  made me laugh!, Saphirewild  cool idea, reminds me of Vincent, bigh so funny,  luci45 amazing! looks like a photo to me, mori_mann well done, Linwelly wow! all those reflections and the fly!, Llola Lane great close-up and shaders and DOF.

I hope this can be seen as a close up because I had to lay flat on the ground to do that one! (the HW kitten, soon to come to DAZ and the wonderful LAMH preset by Saiyaness)

17_Llola challenge closeup 4 whair4.png
    800 x 640 - 792K
    Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on

Very nice xmasrose, the kitten looks shocked as if thinking, is that you cousin Shiba

funny - good one yes

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

Excellent render xmasrose......I so love little kitties!!!