Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2017 CLOSED!!! Please join our 2018 thread

1343536373840»

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

ooo only a few more hours til the new year for me... I will be posting the new challenge themes for 2018 shortly... they are shaping up nicely... here's the thread linky...

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/221616/llola-lane-s-render-a-month-challenge-2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Same to you, and many thanks for doing these challenges, the have kept my starved muse alive for the past year or so! heart

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,050
    SimonJM said:

ooo only a few more hours til the new year for me... I will be posting the new challenge themes for 2018 shortly... they are shaping up nicely... here's the thread linky...

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/221616/llola-lane-s-render-a-month-challenge-2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Same to you, and many thanks for doing these challenges, the have kept my starved muse alive for the past year or so! heart

Happy to oblige (tips her New Years hat to you ;))

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited January 2018

Happy New Year to everyone.  Wishing you all the best in 2018.

Llolalane's December 2017 Challenge.png
    1000 x 800 - 1M
    Post edited by Kismet2012 on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

I'm busy trying to get my last entry for the Raining Men contest finished, spot rendering at the moment, but I wanted to stop by and post one last time this year. I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's take on the monthly themes, and even though I don't always comment on the images, (dang real life, anyway!) I don't think I've seen one yet that I didn't like. So for the old year nearly gone, I say, "We all done good." And for the new year ahead, I wish all a wonderful year, where all your challenges are render challenges and real life gives you nothing that takes you away from your art.

Happy New Year! Happy 2018!

-Anita
    aka L'Adair

Happy New Year to everyone.  Wishing you all the best in 2018.

oh my Kismet.. way to end the year with a bang...erm... flame!  That is awesome.. Thanks for sharing... See you in the new year!  Almost here... winks

L'Adair said:

I'm busy trying to get my last entry for the Raining Men contest finished, spot rendering at the moment, but I wanted to stop by and post one last time this year. I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's take on the monthly themes, and even though I don't always comment on the images, (dang real life, anyway!) I don't think I've seen one yet that I didn't like. So for the old year nearly gone, I say, "We all done good." And for the new year ahead, I wish all a wonderful year, where all your challenges are render challenges and real life gives you nothing that takes you away from your art.

Happy New Year! Happy 2018!

-Anita
    aka L'Adair

<--waves to Anita... dittoooooooooooooooooooooo :)

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

great renders to end the year

edited January 2018

ok.. It's 2018 somewhere in the world.. Thank you everyone for your participation.. see you all in 2018!!!  This thread is CLOSED....

2018 Challenge linky is here... https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/221616/llola-lane-s-render-a-month-challenge-2018

Post edited by Llola Lane on
  • Coolyes