Easy Environments: Snowy Mountains (Daz Studio & Poser) [Commercial]

Comments

• KinichKinich Posts: 853
    edited March 2013

Okay picked a couple of these in the sale and here's a little something I cooked up with the Top of The World set (my current desktop wallpaper)

I made some adjustments to the relative positions on the objects and it's not using the included light set for this one.

'Top Huntress'

Edit - Please click for bigger version

Top_Hunter-1.jpg
    1680 x 1050 - 742K
    Post edited by Kinich on
  • AsgardNorthAsgardNorth Posts: 26
    edited December 1969

Another one :)

Uses Top of the World, Mountain Trail and Road to Hell sets.

03252013_TowerDragonLordDaz.jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 368K
  • FlipmodeFlipmode Posts: 880
    edited December 1969

Thanks for posting the images Kinich & Alynnalizza, they are both really great and pretty creative!

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

having been waaaaaaaay too broke this MM to purchase stuff , i couldn't contain myself when top of the world came out. Thanks to an unexpected small windfull, I picked up both Top of the World and Road to Hell - they are brilliant Flipmode, and I'm really happy seeing you release more in this theme. *big grin*

• ZilvergrafixZilvergrafix Posts: 1,385
    edited December 1969

I've been looking forward to this. One thing I'd like, if you are thinking of expansions, would be some "heavy weather" environment boxes for this and for the pass set - storm and/or snow clouds pressing down, maybe a lighting bolt leaping between clouds if that was possible.

mmmh, how about Photoshop and the right brushes?

• Dani Foster HerringDani Foster Herring Posts: 275
    edited December 1969

Did this one last year but decided to update it by changing the skydome that I had used to your skybox, then I added a bit more greenery and actually rolled away the stone this time. *smile* Love these sets...please keep them coming. Dani

rollawaythestoneii.jpg
    1350 x 844 - 482K
  • edited December 1969

Did this one last year but decided to update it by changing the skydome that I had used to your skybox, then I added a bit more greenery and actually rolled away the stone this time. *smile* Love these sets...please keep them coming. Dani

Wow! That's beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

edited December 1969

sikeus said:

...I can only agree, really beautiful, has a great feeling of depth.
    What was it rendered with? The foreground somehow doesn`t look like Poser/DS.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,622
    edited December 1969

Flipmode said:
    sikeus said:

...I can only agree, really beautiful, has a great feeling of depth.
    What was it rendered with? The foreground somehow doesn`t look like Poser/DS.

Postwork vegetation? It has sort of a classical painted look to it.

edited December 1969

Thank you! It was rendered in PoserPro 2012 with postwork (mostly the painted grass on the hill, in front of the rocks and in front of the tomb entrance) in Photoshop. The bushes and rocks are from RDNA, the tall grasses are Lisa's (here), the tomb is an old freebie by France (francemi), used one of Esha's trees and the ground is from an old Stonemason set that was sold here called (I think) Camelot.

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Thank you! It was rendered in PoserPro 2012 with postwork (mostly the painted grass on the hill, in front of the rocks and in front of the tomb entrance) in Photoshop. The bushes and rocks are from RDNA, the tall grasses are Lisa's (here), the tomb is an old freebie by France (francemi), used one of Esha's trees and the ground is from an old Stonemason set that was sold here called (I think) Camelot.

The detail is amazing. What an eye you have. I recognize the foliage, being a longtime fan and user of Traveler's goodies and Lisa's. (Peeps, just because something is old doesn't mean it's any lesser quality than new. Traveler's stuff is all still available at RDNA in The Deep Freeze.) I knew this was done in PoserPro 2012 having seen so many gobsmacking renders out of that program. I'm a Studio fan and user, but sometimes...sigh. Displacement, afaic, in Studio goes flat when I use UE lighting. Unless I'm doing something horribly wrong. The displacement in Poser, however, is spot on. I'm sure some sharpening helps, but look at the detail on the rocks surface and ground.

And using the new skybox here is a wowzer! Man, I just love this picture, Dani.

• sdorseysdorsey Posts: 88
    edited December 1969

"BlueDragon"

Used Top of the World

bluedragon2a1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 374K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Just HAD to have this, broke down and got it. I'm full up now. I need a new one SOON!

edited December 1969

Spit said:
    being a longtime fan and user of Traveler's goodies and Lisa's. (Peeps, just because something is old doesn't mean it's any lesser quality than new. Traveler's stuff is all still available at RDNA in The Deep Freeze.)...And using the new skybox here is a wowzer! Man, I just love this picture, Dani.

Thank you so much. I second your comment about using the older products. I don't know what I'd do without them. *smile*

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I need a new one SOON!

LOL Yes! I know you can't rush a master but I really look forward to what you come up with next.

edited December 1969

Thanks for posting the render sdorsey, we shall name him Drogon ;)
    I am glad you guys made some dragon themed renders...it`s actually something I really hoped to see.

New set...we had what now, 6 sets in 3 month? I am exhausted!
    Nah, it`s on my mind, but will take a while. There`s a none-easy-environment set coming up next, which at least shares a few features, I hope it`ll do as a fix in between ;).

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,441
    edited March 2013

I've got FM prison & FM cellar (inquisition), both are fantastic and all the easy environments. It's hard to be a completist , but I tried to be normal, worst two minutes in my life ;-)
    I think you should run a bash em up contest just like FirstBastion I would love to bash up and write how-tos with your stuff too.

Post edited by Totte on
    edited December 1969

Thanks Totte...it`s kinda cool to know you liked the sets well enough to get them all =)

Contest....I think I`ll do that sometimes.

• SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

Okay, I promised myself not to buy more stuff this month... but now, I must buy two more of your items (Suspicious Cellar and Prison Yard...).

I've also done another render with Top Of The World:

2013-03-28_Top_Of_The_World_web.jpg
    1125 x 1500 - 729K
    edited December 1969

It seems Totte would make a great PR manager. ;)

Thanks for the new TotW render sedor, looks cool, I like that grainy style. And her weapon is badass.

edited December 1969

Flipmode said:

Yes! He's good in PR :D

edited December 1969

Flipmode said:

Thanks for the new TotW render sedor, looks cool, I like that grainy style. And her weapon is badass.

Lol, I guess I'm to honest to be a PR sales person (and you know why salesmen wear a tie? To minimize the flow of oxygen).
    But I just love good stuff and can't resist saying when things are great, but I tend shut up when things are bad instead of complaining unless it is really awfully beyond anything else bad, they I will say that ;-)

But I think FM Prison is an awesome set, really awesome. Used it in my latest PC render btw, I got second place in the Dreamlight contest with this one (using FM Prison)

What you mean late?

whatyoumean-late-pw.jpg
    1200 x 960 - 266K
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Just having fun with MarchMadness (having nearly everything installed now - yay!)

Lorella the Elf Maiden - DemonicaEvilius, Silver
    Jack of Hearts for Genesis - Luthbel
    Rogue Brotherhood for Jack of Hearts - Arien
    Branwen (Tiara) - Valea
    Stefania Hair - 3Dream, Mairy
    Core Lighting 2 - Lantios
    Easy Environments Top of the World - Flipmode

marchmadness.jpg
    1280 x 960 - 326K
    edited December 1969

Title: Watching for the Mammoths

Brog_TOTW.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Looks awesome, but I fear he's too high up to see mammoths!

edited December 1969

This one came out while playing with the cellar and Jack's couch...

2013-03-31_Couch_web.jpg
    1500 x 1125 - 445K
    edited March 2013

Jaderail said:
    Looks awesome, but I fear he's too high up to see mammoths!Don't tell Brog that, Shea was giving him grief about laying around the cave all day. It's nice and quite here. ;-)
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Jaderail said:
    Looks awesome, but I fear he's too high up to see mammoths!
    Don't tell Brog that, Shea was giving him grief about laying around the cave all day. It's nice and quite here. ;-)

lol, so top of the world is a prehistorical family getaway now? ;)

Just to say thanks for all the new renders, great quality stuff!

@ Totte ...is that only the included rain with depth of field, or did you add some postwork drops? I didn`t remember it being so dense.

edited December 1969

Flipmode said:

@ Totte ...is that only the included rain with depth of field, or did you add some postwork drops? I didn`t remember it being so dense.

I added a little extra in Postwork ;-)

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

The Easy Environments are great for testing and/or showing off props and characters (e.g. making renders for character cards)

This started as a basic materials test, but when I thought it was looking pretty good, I added Top Of The World for the 4x4 to sit in... makes image look much more planned than it originally was

;-)

King_Of_The_Hill_1600x900.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 980K