Off Topic Thread #2

1…545556575860»

Comments

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,680

    did the almost Hyrox jog to the loo because I ate a tub of dairy based icecream earlier, I'm lactose intolerant 

  • StezzaStezza Posts: 9,265

    the weirdest thing has happened ......

    the only explanation is that there was bump in the space time continuum surprise

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,680

    the giant moth migration?

  • StezzaStezza Posts: 9,265

    lol

    people around here are going bonkers over it but strangely we haven't had any at our place... that is weird!

    nah.. I just lost all my content and I don't know how.. my 2nd ssd when I opened the case to check it is gone and it had my content on it... gone.. vanished..

    I thought how weird is that so I got out my backup HDD ( all 8 of them ) and not one of them has the backup of it...

    just all gone... devil

     

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,680

    oh no, crying

    at least your zips for some are on the forum

    but that is beyond tragic, maybe someone can retrieve it off the drive

    I lost a huge amount a couple years ago 4TB of stuff, most Unreal projects, 3rd party 3D content and iClone projects and content 

    but your stuff is irreplaceable surprise

  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,464

    Noooo! So sorry, Stezza. 

  • StezzaStezza Posts: 9,265

    all is not lost, I have found a backup of all my cubed models but my DS/Poser content has all vanished ... I have found all my old zip files from 2006 to last month but crikey that'll be a job and a half to install them all...

    which I won't bother.

    I'm more disappointed in losing my HDRIs and background images I've created over the years.

    But I know I have a backup of it all, I just can't find them.... getting older sux sometimes. laugh

Sign In or Register to comment.