Adding to Cart…
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.You currently have no notifications.
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Comments
That sucks.
fixed itself eventually
apparently were issues worldwide
Thanks !!!
Looking at getting the Possum Trapper in next week.
Possum is actively going along the edge of the roof and trying to break in by lifting tiles, so not a case of just trying to plug a hole .....
Had a few dealings with Possums before, this one is definately the most hostile I have come across, not just a pretty pink nose !!!
Unfortunately we have a couple of Avocado trees in the back yard, and when they stop the Guava starts fruiting, Possums very happy with that arrangement !
Was downloading some books from Google Play, had no problems. See in your later post that things back to normal.
Thanks !!!
Still got a bit of a tickle in the throat and a bit of a cough. If it keeps up will talk to the Doc about getting a Ear-Nose-Throat Specalist to check it out.
Looks like my little health downturn was caused by a Virus. Good news that all the tests/X-Rays/Scans found nothing nasty !
Copped a real bad virus in my first year at Uni. Uni Doctor was 100% certain I had Glandular Fever, had some tests done to confirm. Rang the Uni Clinic a week later and the Nurse told me I was a very sick boy, turned out to be a very bad virus that was going around. Was told by another Medico that a lot of Nurses were being knocked off their feet by it. Ended up missing my first term exams, was away from Uni for quite a while.
The possums have been scarce this year around here, usually they're fighting and carrying on running all over the place.
Good to hear you've got the all clear
Thanks !!!
Mentioned to the Doc that Mum said I had never had Measles or the vaccine. Lining up for a blood-test Monday to check if I have anti-bodies, if not another injection on the way !
yeah, I haven't had my two shingles vaccines yet... the missus has and she had some bad side effects from them!
having suffered shingles about 10 years ago, I can say anything couldn't possibly be worse
was taking codiene every few hours for a week and it didn't touch it
I literally was bedridden, the pain wax horrendous
Sorry to hear about that ......
Mum was a Matron at a hospital, so spent some time around them as a kid.
Heard a story about a Nurse who went to treat an inpatient. The moment the Nurse identified it was Shingles, the Nurse backed right off .....
I am well and truly over it and fortunately on my lower left abdomen, higher up or on the head involving an eye and brain are definitely far worse. People have lost eyesight
was only warning you that you don't want to get it, if you can get a vaccine, please do
I found this cool site
https://engaging-data.com/country-sizes-mercator/
I remember linking a site previously in this thread where you could place countries on top of each other to compare sizes
well maps are in the news again
Nice site !!!
I must try the KFC Picklecore meal tomorrow
being Latvian, German, Lithuanian, Polish mix, it's in my genes to eat pickles
particulary cucumbers, gherkins, those huge jars of cornichons
I do eat the onions and vegetable mixes too, and sauerkraut of course
not fond of the pickled herrings though
(both parents were, wrapped around a dill cucumber, rollmops)
movie time, along with a Hahn Beer
my eldest son was sick the other day, spewin' and chuckin'
the remedy was a KFC burger.... right as rain after that!
Windows just did an update without my permission interupting 10 hours of work!
it's not supposed to be able to
Argh. That reaqlly sucks. Sorry that happened to you. Grrrr.
NFL at the 'G'
It's on tv brekky shows already! 8am!
may have to watch the start live on Netflix to see what it's all about.
Apparently the visiting yanks have bought all the Vegemite!
watching the NFL Netflix commentator having a shoey! before kickin' on!
and did you?
yes, of course
the dehydrated pickles on the loaded chips fascinated me, I couldn't find them online anywhere by themselves in Australia
a bit wary of ordering OS foods online
I can recomend the macdonalds icecreams, a dollar each, we buy four for two of us, then feel sick but have fun getting to feel sick. Plus they are low calorie.... here's a surface replicator
not the hairy cucumber?
I had the picklecore Zinger today with the battered pickles and a frozen Mountain Dew
over $18 not a cheap feed, I really should have bought a steak and cooked instead
I long time since I had my cucumber pickled! Have you seen what's my Line? Check out the col saunders one !
Maccas is too far away from us to be worth the trip
I am sort of missing the context of the paintcan theme, I am guessing it's something political and cannot be explained here that I haven't seen
Great image, who has red hair in oz? ;)
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfXBhfM8ga0&ved=2ahUKEwiI2v3fofWWAxXnrlYBHUfhIR8QwqsBegQIFxAB&usg=AOvVaw0WXx5GKshtPu4JffXvzFrd
Sorry cant recall how to post a vid, one of the females on the panel had an affair, and somehow became involved in the marilyn monroe murder conspirancy, and then was found murdered herself.... dangerous place tv land
nope... just a can of paint
PSE 27 is now available if you want to upgrade