New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…8081838586…89

Comments

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,020

    RotomatteThis said:

    The coupon for today isn't posting on the website but it shows up in your DAZ installer which results in things being more expensive since you don't see it until you've done your cart. 

    Ouch for moi I guess. :) 

    Which coupon is that, please? 

  • RotomatteThisRotomatteThis Posts: 31
    edited September 14

    Was this one: NM-EDGE-CASE

    It shows up now though. Probably hadn't populated through infrastructure or however way DAZ does the things.

    Edit: to remove inappropriate bolding.

    Post edited by RotomatteThis on
  • Today coupon code does not work

    I have tried several times and nothing, at this rate I will have no more option than empty the cart.

    Already I have the golden ticket items in the cart and some other items.

    So please fix it.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,020

    Halcon Bluesky said:

    Today coupon code does not work

    I have tried several times and nothing, at this rate I will have no more option than empty the cart.

    Already I have the golden ticket items in the cart and some other items.

    So please fix it.

    Are we talking the same code? 

  • bjoernb78bjoernb78 Posts: 169

    NM-EDGE-CASE doesn't work for me as well.

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,197
    edited September 14

    I also got a coupon code invalid error when I tried to use NM-EDGE-CASE.

    I tried with one item from each selection (the 55%, 65% and 80%), without success (I bought yesterday Golden Ticket, hence the higher base discount):

    coupon_invalid.jpg
    735 x 484 - 54K
    Post edited by Elor on
  • Yes, we are talking about the same code sad

  • bjoernb78 said:

    NM-EDGE-CASE doesn't work for me as well.

    not working here either 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,020

    The coupon should work now.

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,197

    It's working on my end, thank you for the fix :)

  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 10,001

    FantastArt said:

    bjoernb78 said:

    NM-EDGE-CASE doesn't work for me as well.

    not working here either 

    Ditto.   

  • Cybersox said:

    FantastArt said:

    bjoernb78 said:

    NM-EDGE-CASE doesn't work for me as well.

    not working here either 

    Ditto.   

    What is in your cart? Did you get the on-site message?

  • QuasarQuasar Posts: 707

    This product says the really old rocket launcher from 2002 is a requirement lol.

    https://www.daz3d.com/dna-bingo-bra-dforce-for-genesis-9

  • Quasar said:

    This product says the really old rocket launcher from 2002 is a requirement lol.

    https://www.daz3d.com/dna-bingo-bra-dforce-for-genesis-9

    It doesn't look like a bullet bra.

    We will report this.

  • UnseenUnseen Posts: 826
    edited September 15

    Just purchased the new Mousso characte Malorie:

    https://www.daz3d.com/mso-malorie-hd-for-genesis-9-feminine

    The character file loads without eyes and lashes textures.

    The eyes texture can be applied separtely because there are separate presets. To get the lashes texture, the skin preset must be applied.

    But the full character should load with all its textures.

    Malorie.png
    483 x 657 - 302K
    Post edited by Unseen on
  • MoussoMousso Posts: 245
    edited September 15

    Unseen said:

    Just purchased the new Mousso characte Malorie:

    https://www.daz3d.com/mso-malorie-hd-for-genesis-9-feminine

    The character file loads without eyes and lashes textures.

    The eyes texture can be applied separtely because there are separate presets. To get the lashes texture, the skin preset must be applied.

    But the full character should load with all its textures.

     Hi Unseen. The skin presets has been renamed thats why it doesnt work. Here is a quick fix until I get it updated. Sorry for the trouble blush

    zip
    zip
    Fix.zip
    1M
    Post edited by Mousso on
  • rokkrrokkr Posts: 398

    On the page that lists the available free bundles for Premier users, we have Xiao 9 only instead of her Xiao 9 HD Character Bundle.

  • UnseenUnseen Posts: 826
    edited September 16

    Mousso said:

    Unseen said:

    Just purchased the new Mousso characte Malorie:

    https://www.daz3d.com/mso-malorie-hd-for-genesis-9-feminine

    The character file loads without eyes and lashes textures.

    The eyes texture can be applied separtely because there are separate presets. To get the lashes texture, the skin preset must be applied.

    But the full character should load with all its textures.

     Hi Unseen. The skin presets has been renamed thats why it doesnt work. Here is a quick fix until I get it updated. Sorry for the trouble blush

    Thank you very much for the fix, Mousso. I think it's the very first time I had a little problem with your beautiful characters. Well, it was easy to load the correct materials but I think it had to be reported. Thank you again. :)

    Post edited by Unseen on
  • TheLionTheLion Posts: 49
    edited September 20

    The list of products in Clacydarch's filtered category seems to be empty, and as such none of their products appear to be part of or affected by the extra 40% sale and the 30-gets-you-30 coupon:

    https://www.daz3d.com/all-tesla-darch-artists#&filter_vendor=Clacydarch&filtered=1

     

    Post edited by TheLion on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,020

    TheLion said:

    The list of products in Clacydarch's filtered category seems to be empty, and as such none of their products appear to be part of or affected by the extra 40% sale and the 30-gets-you-30 coupon:

    https://www.daz3d.com/all-tesla-darch-artists#&filter_vendor=Clacydarch&filtered=1

     

    I've sent an inquiry. 

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,779
    edited September 20

    We haven't had a response from anyone who can fix it yet, but it was pointed out that changing the C to c in the name works:

    https://www.daz3d.com/all-tesla-darch-artists#&filter_vendor=clacydarch&filtered=1

    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,406

    Or click the all featured artists button and then filter with the artist filter.

  • TheLionTheLion Posts: 49

    Richard Haseltine said:

    We haven't had a response from anyone who can fix it yet, but it was pointed out that changing the C to c in the name works:

    https://www.daz3d.com/all-tesla-darch-artists#&filter_vendor=clacydarch&filtered=1

    Thanks, that fixes it, and I think the sale/coupon/discount issue has also been fixed.

  • jmucchiello said:

    Or click the all featured artists button and then filter with the artist filter.

    True.

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,406

    Most of this sale, I've been doing that with the GT artists. Start filling the cart first with the 40% off stuff if anything. Then investigate the new FAs afterward.

  • TaozTaoz Posts: 10,371

    I was going through some owned items in Luthbellina's store to rate them, several of them did not show as owned when I opened their product pages.  I tried to click Purchase on one and it went into the cart, when refreshing the page it said both "In Cart" and "Product Owned". 

    owned_item_not_recognized.png
    675 x 353 - 43K
  • Taoz said:

    I was going through some owned items in Luthbellina's store to rate them, several of them did not show as owned when I opened their product pages.  I tried to click Purchase on one and it went into the cart, when refreshing the page it said both "In Cart" and "Product Owned". 

    I have the "Showing as Not Owned" part of the problem a lot. Usually refreshing the page solves it. 

  • Xiao 9, the core figure only, not the character bundle, is in the Premier selection for free character bundles. Is this correct? 

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,406

    Still New items are not getting the extra 30% with GT. The two "still new" items below were wishlisted yesterday (I wishlist almost everything every day).

    They are $21.99 * 0.6 (40% off) * 0.9 (10% wish) * 0.95 (5% for stack up) = $11.28. They are missing the 30% for GT.

    Untitled.png
    1518 x 580 - 187K
  • LaraRebootedLaraRebooted Posts: 48
    edited September 22

    jmucchiello said:

    Still New items are not getting the extra 30% with GT. The two "still new" items below were wishlisted yesterday (I wishlist almost everything every day).

    They are $21.99 * 0.6 (40% off) * 0.9 (10% wish) * 0.95 (5% for stack up) = $11.28. They are missing the 30% for GT.

    Also true for Debut New items. I put one in my cart and it's a straight 45% off, with no additional 30% off for having a GT in my cart too. So today's GT discount is non-functional across the board. 

    Edit: The GT issue appears to have been fixed. The item in my cart now went from 45% off to 62% off... but a new weird bug appeared. I had put six items into my cart that were Featured Artist items on my wish list, all starting at $2.99, and they had been slowly dropping in price as I added each one. Right when the fix went into effect for the Debut New item, all of them increased to more than $2.99 each in my cart. I put a higher-priced item in: $6.12 on the page, $6.17 in my cart. That's not how discounts are supposed to work, surely!

    Post edited by LaraRebooted on
Sign In or Register to comment.