New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…7879818384…87

Comments

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    AsuCafe said:

    Or an extra 40% off* Tempesta3d, FeSoul, Saints By Saints & PW Productions Items

    HEADLINER DAY 3: PW Productions

    It should be JeffersonAF.

    Reporting day 3 headliner. 

  • columbinecolumbine Posts: 470

    Richard Haseltine said:

    columbine said:

    Chris Cox' Psycho Clown Outfit doesn't show up in DIM, and the manual download link doesn't work. Actually, if you look at the item in your Product Library it has no download links at all of any kind.

    Reported, though as today is a US holiday it may ne be fixed immediately.

    This may be fixed now (8 Sept, 11 am Eastern US). I won't have a chance to fire up DIM and refresh for a bit, but I do see download links now on the Product Library page, so. 

  • NathNath Posts: 3,060

    Okay, I realise this is probably an 'error' in the text, but

    on today's sale page the highlighted line does NOT work with the code. So could DAZ please either fix the code so that the advertised text is correct, or change the text so it no longer falsely advertises an invalid offer:

    Sickleyield Headlining Daz

    Get an extra 50% off up to 5 Daz Originals
    with any item from Sickleyield and code SY-AND-DAZ

    Discount does include Memberships, Gift Cards, Licences, or Daz+ Items
    Items must be simultaneously in cart for discount to apply.
    Coupon code usable once per customer.

  • Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 313

    I agree the wording seems not to be correct. But you will find no Memberships, Gift Card etrc. in the section with the link and the Coupon only works for that items in the link...

  • NathNath Posts: 3,060

    Joe2018 said:

    I agree the wording seems not to be correct. But you will find no Memberships, Gift Card etrc. in the section with the link and the Coupon only works for that items in the link...

    I know, and I certainly don't expect DAZ to honour the offer as it is now. DAZ still should make sure that link, wording and code are correct. It shouldn't be on the customers and forum volunteers to test and proofread ad copy.

  • Joe2018 said:

    I agree the wording seems not to be correct. But you will find no Memberships, Gift Card etrc. in the section with the link and the Coupon only works for that items in the link...

    The Daz Gift Card does actually show up under that link though... you need to uncheck "hide owned" if you bought a gift card in the past. But it is there and you can add it to the cart.

  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,784

    Joe2018 said:

    I agree the wording seems not to be correct. But you will find no Memberships, Gift Card etrc. in the section with the link and the Coupon only works for that items in the link...

    But you find OS items, which are normally not further discounted. Of course, the code SY-AND-DAZ is 'not valid' if you put one of these items into your cart... Or is the GT not considered a SY article?

    IMG_6915.jpeg
    1955 x 997 - 191K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010
    edited September 9

    caravelle said:

    Joe2018 said:

    I agree the wording seems not to be correct. But you will find no Memberships, Gift Card etrc. in the section with the link and the Coupon only works for that items in the link...

    But you find OS items, which are normally not further discounted. Of course, the code SY-AND-DAZ is 'not valid' if you put one of these items into your cart... Or is the GT not considered a SY article?

    I'm not sure what OS means. (edit: oh, outlet store?)
    Exceptions are: Gift cards, addon license, subscriptions, Plat Club item.
     

    Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • NathNath Posts: 3,060

    Cris Palomino said:

    caravelle said:

    Joe2018 said:

    I agree the wording seems not to be correct. But you will find no Memberships, Gift Card etrc. in the section with the link and the Coupon only works for that items in the link...

    But you find OS items, which are normally not further discounted. Of course, the code SY-AND-DAZ is 'not valid' if you put one of these items into your cart... Or is the GT not considered a SY article?

    I'm not sure what OS means. (edit: oh, outlet store?)
    Exceptions are: Gift cards, addon license, subscriptions, Plat Club item.
     

    As I posted before, the line that should list exclusions says at this current time: Discount does include Memberships, Gift Cards, Licences, or Daz+ Items/ 

    So, as it stands now, they are NOT actually excluded in the ad copy. Why are we volunteered as testers and proofreaders?

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Nods, yes, it was fixed.

    Discount excludes Memberships, Gift Cards, Licences, or Daz+ Items
    Items must be simultaneously in cart for discount to apply.
    Coupon code usable once per customer.

  • NathNath Posts: 3,060

    Cris Palomino said:

    Nods, yes, it was fixed.

    Discount excludes Memberships, Gift Cards, Licences, or Daz+ Items
    Items must be simultaneously in cart for discount to apply.
    Coupon code usable once per customer.

    Good. 

    Just to be clear, I never expected a 50% discount to work on GCs (not that I wouldn't have dived on it faster than light if it had worked...) 

  • Cris Palomino said:

    Nods, yes, it was fixed.

    Discount excludes Memberships, Gift Cards, Licences, or Daz+ Items
    Items must be simultaneously in cart for discount to apply.
    Coupon code usable once per customer.

    It would be really nice if the link to Daz Originals provided in the offer also excluded Daz+ items because I followed the link on the assumption that everything it pulled up would be eligible, and as it turns out, nothing I put in my cart was. I'm not going to bother loading my cart up a second time.

  • NathNath Posts: 3,060

    There are no download links for https://www.daz3d.com/polish-steampunk-weapons

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Nath said:

    There are no download links for https://www.daz3d.com/polish-steampunk-weapons

    Will report, thank you. 

  • QuasarQuasar Posts: 703

    I know it's too late and it's only $1, but this page says Sickleyield's product should still be $2.99 today for Premier and Daz+. However, it's $3.99 in the cart even with Daz+. 

  • LorraineLorraine Posts: 1,083

    New daz+ release going to oops page https://www.daz3d.com/se-nekobimi-dessert

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Lorraine said:

    New daz+ release going to oops page https://www.daz3d.com/se-nekobimi-dessert

    Reported 

  • LorraineLorraine Posts: 1,083
    edited September 11

    Thanks, Cris

    But another glitch, having having bought yesterday's golden ticket, it is not giving me the extra 30% off a new debut product today nor am I getting extra 50% off with FRIENDLY10 coupon

     

    Post edited by Lorraine on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 5,050
    edited September 11

    In fact, none of the discounts on new items are working properly. The discount is supposed to be 45% today even before applying a coupon, and that's not happening. (EDIT: It occurred to me a bit late that maybe the extra 15% was from the previous golden tickets. However, I've bought the past three in a row, and have today's in the cart, so if that's the case, then the golden ticket discount is what's broken. If not, then the extra 15% discount, wherever it's from, is broken.)

     

    sale page discount

    cart

     

    cart_09-11-2026_02.jpg
    948 x 616 - 81K
    salepagediscount_09-11-2026_01.jpg
    1245 x 704 - 235K
    Post edited by vwrangler on
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,338
    edited September 11

    Lorraine said:

    New daz+ release going to oops page https://www.daz3d.com/se-nekobimi-dessert

    I got to the page and even put it in my cart. But.... It's inactive in my cart.

    Untitled4.png
    607 x 172 - 19K
    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 5,050

    jmucchiello said:

    Lorraine said:

    New daz+ release going to oops page https://www.daz3d.com/se-nekobimi-dessert

    I got to the page and even put it in my cart. But.... It's inactive in my cart.

    That's weird. As you can see from the post above, it went into my cart just fine. I added it directly from the sale page, and not the individual item page. That shouldn't make a difference, but maybe it did? 

  • LorraineLorraine Posts: 1,083

    jmucchiello said:

    Lorraine said:

    New daz+ release going to oops page https://www.daz3d.com/se-nekobimi-dessert

    I got to the page and even put it in my cart. But.... It's inactive in my cart.

    And snap! The store hamster in his wheel  is obviously not getting enough chow

  • LorraineLorraine Posts: 1,083

    vwrangler said:

    In fact, none of the discounts on new items are working properly. The discount is supposed to be 45% today even before applying a coupon, and that's not happening.

    Wow, I didn't even notice that!

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,338

    vwrangler said:

    jmucchiello said:

    Lorraine said:

    New daz+ release going to oops page https://www.daz3d.com/se-nekobimi-dessert

    I got to the page and even put it in my cart. But.... It's inactive in my cart.

    That's weird. As you can see from the post above, it went into my cart just fine. I added it directly from the sale page, and not the individual item page. That shouldn't make a difference, but maybe it did? 

    There was no cart button on the main sales page when I tried. So I had to go to the individual page to get my result.

     

  • And nothing works today, I wwill dump the cart and abandon it.

    none of the codes work, I have tried several times sad

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Guys, can you check again, things should be fixed now.

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,338

    Question

    Friends to Remember

    Use code FRIENDLY10 with a Debut New or Golden TIcket to get up to 10 of each:

    This only works if the golden ticket item is in the cart. Is it supposed to work with GTs from prior days?

  • nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 4,028
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 5,050

    Cris Palomino said:

    Guys, can you check again, things should be fixed now.

    Prices in cart are fixed. 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    nemesis10 said:

    Please let "Them" know that https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-dancing-dragon-shinobi-ensemble-for-genesis-9 has no download.

    Reporting. 

Sign In or Register to comment.