The coupon for today isn't posting on the website but it shows up in your DAZ installer which results in things being more expensive since you don't see it until you've done your cart.
The character file loads without eyes and lashes textures.
The eyes texture can be applied separtely because there are separate presets. To get the lashes texture, the skin preset must be applied.
But the full character should load with all its textures.
Hi Unseen. The skin presets has been renamed thats why it doesnt work. Here is a quick fix until I get it updated. Sorry for the trouble
Thank you very much for the fix, Mousso. I think it's the very first time I had a little problem with your beautiful characters. Well, it was easy to load the correct materials but I think it had to be reported. Thank you again. :)
The list of products in Clacydarch's filtered category seems to be empty, and as such none of their products appear to be part of or affected by the extra 40% sale and the 30-gets-you-30 coupon:
The list of products in Clacydarch's filtered category seems to be empty, and as such none of their products appear to be part of or affected by the extra 40% sale and the 30-gets-you-30 coupon:
Most of this sale, I've been doing that with the GT artists. Start filling the cart first with the 40% off stuff if anything. Then investigate the new FAs afterward.
I was going through some owned items in Luthbellina's store to rate them, several of them did not show as owned when I opened their product pages. I tried to click Purchase on one and it went into the cart, when refreshing the page it said both "In Cart" and "Product Owned".
I was going through some owned items in Luthbellina's store to rate them, several of them did not show as owned when I opened their product pages. I tried to click Purchase on one and it went into the cart, when refreshing the page it said both "In Cart" and "Product Owned".
I have the "Showing as Not Owned" part of the problem a lot. Usually refreshing the page solves it.
Still New items are not getting the extra 30% with GT. The two "still new" items below were wishlisted yesterday (I wishlist almost everything every day).
They are $21.99 * 0.6 (40% off) * 0.9 (10% wish) * 0.95 (5% for stack up) = $11.28. They are missing the 30% for GT.
Still New items are not getting the extra 30% with GT. The two "still new" items below were wishlisted yesterday (I wishlist almost everything every day).
They are $21.99 * 0.6 (40% off) * 0.9 (10% wish) * 0.95 (5% for stack up) = $11.28. They are missing the 30% for GT.
Also true for Debut New items. I put one in my cart and it's a straight 45% off, with no additional 30% off for having a GT in my cart too. So today's GT discount is non-functional across the board.
Edit: The GT issue appears to have been fixed. The item in my cart now went from 45% off to 62% off... but a new weird bug appeared. I had put six items into my cart that were Featured Artist items on my wish list, all starting at $2.99, and they had been slowly dropping in price as I added each one. Right when the fix went into effect for the Debut New item, all of them increased to more than $2.99 each in my cart. I put a higher-priced item in: $6.12 on the page, $6.17 in my cart. That's not how discounts are supposed to work, surely!
Comments
Which coupon is that, please?
Was this one: NM-EDGE-CASE
It shows up now though. Probably hadn't populated through infrastructure or however way DAZ does the things.
Edit: to remove inappropriate bolding.
Today coupon code does not work
I have tried several times and nothing, at this rate I will have no more option than empty the cart.
Already I have the golden ticket items in the cart and some other items.
So please fix it.
Are we talking the same code?
NM-EDGE-CASE doesn't work for me as well.
I also got a coupon code invalid error when I tried to use NM-EDGE-CASE.
I tried with one item from each selection (the 55%, 65% and 80%), without success (I bought yesterday Golden Ticket, hence the higher base discount):
Yes, we are talking about the same code
not working here either
The coupon should work now.
It's working on my end, thank you for the fix :)
Ditto.
What is in your cart? Did you get the on-site message?
This product says the really old rocket launcher from 2002 is a requirement lol.
https://www.daz3d.com/dna-bingo-bra-dforce-for-genesis-9
It doesn't look like a bullet bra.
We will report this.
Just purchased the new Mousso characte Malorie:
https://www.daz3d.com/mso-malorie-hd-for-genesis-9-feminine
The character file loads without eyes and lashes textures.
The eyes texture can be applied separtely because there are separate presets. To get the lashes texture, the skin preset must be applied.
But the full character should load with all its textures.
Hi Unseen. The skin presets has been renamed thats why it doesnt work. Here is a quick fix until I get it updated. Sorry for the trouble
On the page that lists the available free bundles for Premier users, we have Xiao 9 only instead of her Xiao 9 HD Character Bundle.
Thank you very much for the fix, Mousso. I think it's the very first time I had a little problem with your beautiful characters. Well, it was easy to load the correct materials but I think it had to be reported. Thank you again. :)
The list of products in Clacydarch's filtered category seems to be empty, and as such none of their products appear to be part of or affected by the extra 40% sale and the 30-gets-you-30 coupon:
https://www.daz3d.com/all-tesla-darch-artists#&filter_vendor=Clacydarch&filtered=1
I've sent an inquiry.
We haven't had a response from anyone who can fix it yet, but it was pointed out that changing the C to c in the name works:
https://www.daz3d.com/all-tesla-darch-artists#&filter_vendor=clacydarch&filtered=1
Or click the all featured artists button and then filter with the artist filter.
Thanks, that fixes it, and I think the sale/coupon/discount issue has also been fixed.
True.
Most of this sale, I've been doing that with the GT artists. Start filling the cart first with the 40% off stuff if anything. Then investigate the new FAs afterward.
I was going through some owned items in Luthbellina's store to rate them, several of them did not show as owned when I opened their product pages. I tried to click Purchase on one and it went into the cart, when refreshing the page it said both "In Cart" and "Product Owned".
I have the "Showing as Not Owned" part of the problem a lot. Usually refreshing the page solves it.
Xiao 9, the core figure only, not the character bundle, is in the Premier selection for free character bundles. Is this correct?
Still New items are not getting the extra 30% with GT. The two "still new" items below were wishlisted yesterday (I wishlist almost everything every day).
They are $21.99 * 0.6 (40% off) * 0.9 (10% wish) * 0.95 (5% for stack up) = $11.28. They are missing the 30% for GT.
Also true for Debut New items. I put one in my cart and it's a straight 45% off, with no additional 30% off for having a GT in my cart too. So today's GT discount is non-functional across the board.
Edit: The GT issue appears to have been fixed. The item in my cart now went from 45% off to 62% off... but a new weird bug appeared. I had put six items into my cart that were Featured Artist items on my wish list, all starting at $2.99, and they had been slowly dropping in price as I added each one. Right when the fix went into effect for the Debut New item, all of them increased to more than $2.99 each in my cart. I put a higher-priced item in: $6.12 on the page, $6.17 in my cart. That's not how discounts are supposed to work, surely!