Oh, sorry. Your reactions were faster than I ever expected. And I see that I have forgotten a lot in my report.
But that's all I paid attention to. I didn't paid attention to unmentioned conditions - end emptied the cart as it didn't work. Sorry, next time I save the current state if something should not work again.
Although I only have 3 items on the WL that are currently 'outlet' I will probably have had them in the cart. That's the most obvious explanation (I could swear it was others...).
The Details & What's Included repeatedly refer to "Daz Dog 3," not 8.
*****
Also main store page still freezes in Chrome on Android Lenovo tablet, months after the store software changes, making it nearly impossible to look at multiple banners.
My problem is that is something is in your gift list and you place it in the cart and try one coupon then put it back in the gift list then it is not considered as being in the list prior to a given date. It was in there originally.
My problem is that is something is in your gift list and you place it in the cart and try one coupon then put it back in the gift list then it is not considered as being in the list prior to a given date. It was in there originally.
If you mean you clicked the heart icon next to the item to remove it from the cart, just click the X instead. The X won't delete the item from your wishlist.
Comments
What is the 'Secret Savings with Quick Grab'? Clicking on the banner just loops back to the main store.
I'm happy it's not just me
New banner! It doesn't work at all. What should it do? take you to Quick-grab? Or give us extra deals?
50% off “Rattling” Artist Stores
Extra 50% off up to 5 with a “Rattling” New Release
List: https://www.daz3d.com/rattling-artists is messed up. For example: A Classical Courtyard is in the list but the extra 50% doesn't work.
Oh, sorry. Your reactions were faster than I ever expected. And I see that I have forgotten a lot in my report.
But that's all I paid attention to. I didn't paid attention to unmentioned conditions - end emptied the cart as it didn't work. Sorry, next time I save the current state if something should not work again.
Although I only have 3 items on the WL that are currently 'outlet' I will probably have had them in the cart. That's the most obvious explanation (I could swear it was others...).
Thank you for the help!
https://www.daz3d.com/a-classical-courtyard with https://www.daz3d.com/halloween-food-collection gets the correct 75% off in a test cart (on a test account, since I already own the courtyard).
Can't tell you...because...it's a secret!
Well, we could tell you, but then ...
It is so secret I don't even see it. Just the Catch-up, WL, and daily banners that have been up all day.
Never mind. I figured out what I did wrong.
What seems to be today's page currently leads back to the shop main page:
https://www.daz3d.com/secret-savings-quick
It's back! And still does nothing!
I've sent in a report.
It's fixed, thank you :)
The URL works now.
Its working now but i'm not sure it's worth the trouble. Not a great discount with buy ins.
I don't want to be harsh with you Daz People, there is no incentive to buy, as it has to be with something else.
IMHO Better plan for another promotion with no strings attached.
https://www.daz3d.com/dogs-games-poses-for-daz-dog-8
The Details & What's Included repeatedly refer to "Daz Dog 3," not 8.
*****
Also main store page still freezes in Chrome on Android Lenovo tablet, months after the store software changes, making it nearly impossible to look at multiple banners.
The GHASTLY-WISHES coupon is not working.
I am quite disappointed. I'd been wanting the Retro Apartment items for a long time.
I hadn't bought anything in weeks. And now the coupon won't work.
Daz+ items are excluded(it is mentioned in the coupon's fine print).
According to the fine print new releases and DAZ+ items are excluded.
Retro appartment is a Daz+ item, they are excluded
OK thanks. The fine print seemed so much smaller this time.
Maybe the fine print should be larger?!!
My problem is that is something is in your gift list and you place it in the cart and try one coupon then put it back in the gift list then it is not considered as being in the list prior to a given date. It was in there originally.
If you mean you clicked the heart icon next to the item to remove it from the cart, just click the X instead. The X won't delete the item from your wishlist.