Todays's daily deal code doesn't appear to be working correctly, I own 1 from the other day, and have todays one in my cart but it's not reducing by the expected amount for 2 on the main page.
Is it for wishlist?
Sorry, It does apply the code, however the cart itself is not taking account of buying/owning two of the daily deals offers. i.e the discounted on the wishlist bonus item caps out at 4.99 for owning 1 item, and not 3.99 likewise the smaller reduction is also applied to the other items in the cart.
Todays's daily deal code doesn't appear to be working correctly, I own 1 from the other day, and have todays one in my cart but it's not reducing by the expected amount for 2 on the main page.
Is it for wishlist?
Sorry, It does apply the code, however the cart itself is not taking account of buying/owning two of the daily deals offers. i.e the discounted on the wishlist bonus item caps out at 4.99 for owning 1 item, and not 3.99 likewise the smaller reduction is also applied to the other items in the cart.
It not reconizing the past purchase will need a ticket.
Todays's daily deal code doesn't appear to be working correctly, I own 1 from the other day, and have todays one in my cart but it's not reducing by the expected amount for 2 on the main page.
Is it for wishlist?
Sorry, It does apply the code, however the cart itself is not taking account of buying/owning two of the daily deals offers. i.e the discounted on the wishlist bonus item caps out at 4.99 for owning 1 item, and not 3.99 likewise the smaller reduction is also applied to the other items in the cart.
It not reconizing the past purchase will need a ticket.
Are the items current Daily Delaz, as listed on today's promo page?
It happens to me too, like it happens to others, I have 2 of the DDs present on today's promotional page, for example if I put in the cart an item from the Featured Artists Stores that is also in my WL with a price of $10, it correctly calculates the 30% discount ($7), but when I apply the wishlist coupon, the price that appears is 4.99, while the fine print stated that with 2 DDs the minimum price should have been 3.99.
It happens to me too, like it happens to others, I have 2 of the DDs present on today's promotional page, for example if I put in the cart an item from the Featured Artists Stores that is also in my WL with a price of $10, it correctly calculates the 30% discount ($7), but when I apply the wishlist coupon, the price that appears is 4.99, while the fine print stated that with 2 DDs the minimum price should have been 3.99.
The floor price being different depending on the number of dealz is for the extra discount they give, not the wishlist coupon. The wishlist coupon section states that the minimum price after discount is 4.99$. As coupon applies after the discounts, the floor price applied in the end is the one from the coupon.
It's still working for me. Is the Daz+ item listed as new? If it is it doesn't qualify.
Since you didn't include a reference quote and there are several similar issues going on here, I'm assuming that you're replying to my post directly above about the free item offer not working. As I noted, I tried several different triggering items from the debut new release list and several different items from the selection of potential "free" items that were directly linked to the offer, many of the latter of which were quite old. No combination ever worked and nothing in the selection of free items that was available to me was of sufficient enough interest that I was willing to buy something and then have to appeal to customer service to get a refund for less than three dollars when it was all stuff that I've passed on dozens of times already. My guess is that one or more of the other offers that I was using in the same cart was interfering, especially since I noted a number of posts talking about how item discounts were apparently being affected by minimum pricing levels, but that's only a guess.
Extra 20% off entire cart only seems to work for the first 5 items added with both daily dealz.
Just worked fine for me - a couple of the "70% off" items hit price caps, but I had ~8 other items in my cart that were discounted without hitting the price cap. Maybe you can share your cart?
"Double Bundle: Get 1 for $9.99 with Robin 9 HD Character Bundle, Robin 9 HD Add-On Bundle, or Feminine Vintage Outfit Bundle for Genesis 9 "
I have Scar 8 Pro Bundle in my cart and Robin 9 HD Character Bundle, Scar Bundle is only 48%, it should be 9.99 USD.
Thank you :)
I can't try Scar as I already own it. I put a different bundle in my cart. The pop-up cart doesn't show me a discount, but the cart page itself does. What about you? If it doesn't can you try a different bundle to see if it's an issue with that specific product?
"Double Bundle: Get 1 for $9.99 with Robin 9 HD Character Bundle, Robin 9 HD Add-On Bundle, or Feminine Vintage Outfit Bundle for Genesis 9 "
I have Scar 8 Pro Bundle in my cart and Robin 9 HD Character Bundle, Scar Bundle is only 48%, it should be 9.99 USD.
Thank you :)
I can't try Scar as I already own it. I put a different bundle in my cart. The pop-up cart doesn't show me a discount, but the cart page itself does. What about you? If it doesn't can you try a different bundle to see if it's an issue with that specific product?
hm... maybe it depends on the Pack, Hans and Clara packs and some other will work, Holt, Scar and some other does also not work
"Double Bundle: Get 1 for $9.99 with Robin 9 HD Character Bundle, Robin 9 HD Add-On Bundle, or Feminine Vintage Outfit Bundle for Genesis 9 "
I have Scar 8 Pro Bundle in my cart and Robin 9 HD Character Bundle, Scar Bundle is only 48%, it should be 9.99 USD.
Thank you :)
I can't try Scar as I already own it. I put a different bundle in my cart. The pop-up cart doesn't show me a discount, but the cart page itself does. What about you? If it doesn't can you try a different bundle to see if it's an issue with that specific product?
hm... maybe it depends on the Pack, Hans and Clara packs and some other will work, Holt, Scar and some other does also not work
I'll make a report in any case. Thanks for checking.
"Double Bundle: Get 1 for $9.99 with Robin 9 HD Character Bundle, Robin 9 HD Add-On Bundle, or Feminine Vintage Outfit Bundle for Genesis 9 "
I have Scar 8 Pro Bundle in my cart and Robin 9 HD Character Bundle, Scar Bundle is only 48%, it should be 9.99 USD.
Thank you :)
I can't try Scar as I already own it. I put a different bundle in my cart. The pop-up cart doesn't show me a discount, but the cart page itself does. What about you? If it doesn't can you try a different bundle to see if it's an issue with that specific product?
hm... maybe it depends on the Pack, Hans and Clara packs and some other will work, Holt, Scar and some other does also not work
The ROBIN-RULES additional 50% off a WL item isn't working with some of the items in the Featured Artist selection. (I am getting the correct discount for owning a current Daz Dealz https://www.daz3d.com/pearls-hd-volume-iii-for-genesis-9 as far as I can tell.)
Additionally, the 70% off Featured Artists &/or ROBIN-RULES aren't working correctly with owned item discounts. https://www.daz3d.com/valenia-9-hd-add-on-bundle should drop to minimum $4.99 price with. It did with yesterday's WL code and the Pearls Daz Dealz when I was deciding what to buy.
"Double Bundle: Get 1 for $9.99 with Robin 9 HD Character Bundle, Robin 9 HD Add-On Bundle, or Feminine Vintage Outfit Bundle for Genesis 9 "
I have Scar 8 Pro Bundle in my cart and Robin 9 HD Character Bundle, Scar Bundle is only 48%, it should be 9.99 USD.
Thank you :)
I can't try Scar as I already own it. I put a different bundle in my cart. The pop-up cart doesn't show me a discount, but the cart page itself does. What about you? If it doesn't can you try a different bundle to see if it's an issue with that specific product?
hm... maybe it depends on the Pack, Hans and Clara packs and some other will work, Holt, Scar and some other does also not work
The ROBIN-RULES additional 50% off a WL item isn't working with some of the items in the Featured Artist selection. (I am getting the correct discount for owning a current Daz Dealz https://www.daz3d.com/pearls-hd-volume-iii-for-genesis-9 as far as I can tell.)
Additionally, the 70% off Featured Artists &/or ROBIN-RULES aren't working correctly with owned item discounts. https://www.daz3d.com/valenia-9-hd-add-on-bundle should drop to minimum $4.99 price with. It did with yesterday's WL code and the Pearls Daz Dealz when I was deciding what to buy.
Can you give us a screenshot of your cart so we can see what's going on with it?
Comments
And the weekly freebie is here: https://www.daz3d.com/ht-vintage-hotel-corridor
Sorry, It does apply the code, however the cart itself is not taking account of buying/owning two of the daily deals offers. i.e the discounted on the wishlist bonus item caps out at 4.99 for owning 1 item, and not 3.99 likewise the smaller reduction is also applied to the other items in the cart.
It not reconizing the past purchase will need a ticket.
Are the items current Daily Delaz, as listed on today's promo page?
It happens to me too, like it happens to others, I have 2 of the DDs present on today's promotional page, for example if I put in the cart an item from the Featured Artists Stores that is also in my WL with a price of $10, it correctly calculates the 30% discount ($7), but when I apply the wishlist coupon, the price that appears is 4.99, while the fine print stated that with 2 DDs the minimum price should have been 3.99.
The floor price being different depending on the number of dealz is for the extra discount they give, not the wishlist coupon. The wishlist coupon section states that the minimum price after discount is 4.99$. As coupon applies after the discounts, the floor price applied in the end is the one from the coupon.
Since you didn't include a reference quote and there are several similar issues going on here, I'm assuming that you're replying to my post directly above about the free item offer not working. As I noted, I tried several different triggering items from the debut new release list and several different items from the selection of potential "free" items that were directly linked to the offer, many of the latter of which were quite old. No combination ever worked and nothing in the selection of free items that was available to me was of sufficient enough interest that I was willing to buy something and then have to appeal to customer service to get a refund for less than three dollars when it was all stuff that I've passed on dozens of times already. My guess is that one or more of the other offers that I was using in the same cart was interfering, especially since I noted a number of posts talking about how item discounts were apparently being affected by minimum pricing levels, but that's only a guess.
wrt:
It's not being applied separately, and you can only have 3 from a combination of both lists.
Is this intended behavior? I would have thought you could have 3 from each list.
I'm asking about it.
Appears to be fixed, thank you.
The half-price code should have given a 91%off discount, but dForce Formal Wardrobe Mega Pack for Genesis 9 only shows 87%off .
https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-formal-wardrobe-mega-pack-for-genesis-9
I tested many products, and only this one had this problem.
There is no problem with the price before the half-price discount was entered.
For some reason, my phone can't upload screenshots successfully; this problem has been going on for a long time...
Sale's broken as usual. No discount for owning all the current Daily Dealz. TWIN-DEALZ coupon is invalid.
Same here!
Same, no 30% off Debut New Releases
The Daily Dealz seem to not realize they should be $1.99 and instead go for full price of 50% of their full price when combined inside the cart.
And the TWIN-DEALZ coupon also is shown as invalid.
Both have been reported
Coupon works now.
Extra 20% off entire cart only seems to work for the first 5 items added with both daily dealz.
Just worked fine for me - a couple of the "70% off" items hit price caps, but I had ~8 other items in my cart that were discounted without hitting the price cap. Maybe you can share your cart?
hi :)
it is not working.
"Double Bundle: Get 1 for $9.99 with Robin 9 HD Character Bundle, Robin 9 HD Add-On Bundle, or Feminine Vintage Outfit Bundle for Genesis 9 "
I have Scar 8 Pro Bundle in my cart and Robin 9 HD Character Bundle, Scar Bundle is only 48%, it should be 9.99 USD.
Thank you :)
I can't try Scar as I already own it. I put a different bundle in my cart. The pop-up cart doesn't show me a discount, but the cart page itself does. What about you? If it doesn't can you try a different bundle to see if it's an issue with that specific product?
hm... maybe it depends on the Pack, Hans and Clara packs and some other will work, Holt, Scar and some other does also not work
I'll make a report in any case. Thanks for checking.
Try Scar again.
The ROBIN-RULES additional 50% off a WL item isn't working with some of the items in the Featured Artist selection. (I am getting the correct discount for owning a current Daz Dealz https://www.daz3d.com/pearls-hd-volume-iii-for-genesis-9 as far as I can tell.)
Not working for me: https://www.daz3d.com/sci-fi-space-kit-bundle, http://Haerin 9 HD Character Bundle, https://www.daz3d.com/kayla-9-hd-character-bundle, https://www.daz3d.com/astaroth-9-add-on-bundle, https://www.daz3d.com/aro-9-hd-add-on-bundle, https://www.daz3d.com/mangrove-trees-roots-and-bushes-for-iray, https://www.daz3d.com/desert-cacti-and-joshua-trees
Additionally, the 70% off Featured Artists &/or ROBIN-RULES aren't working correctly with owned item discounts. https://www.daz3d.com/valenia-9-hd-add-on-bundle should drop to minimum $4.99 price with. It did with yesterday's WL code and the Pearls Daz Dealz when I was deciding what to buy.
now it is working, thank you very much :)
Small thing, but the text on the sales page says "Popular Sydney 9 Mixes," and I'm guessing it should be Robin 9 mixes?
Reported. Thanks for pointing it out.
Can you give us a screenshot of your cart so we can see what's going on with it?