New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…5152545657…87

Comments

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003
    edited June 28

    First one that came up on the "view all items" list. Showing $45.50 on the store page.

    It's working for me so I don't understand what's gone wrong at your end.

     

    EDIT: Just looked, I actually own 5 of the DD's so I should be getting the higher 40% discount......

    Untitled2.png
    1902 x 763 - 178K
    Post edited by garrett_3d on
  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,234

    I ran a test with Heron to compare with garrett_3d's results, and indeed, the discount isn't there for me. It should be 20%, so it should show a $25 price on the product page and a $20 price in the cart. So, it seems like my problem isn't something others are having. What can I do? Does anyone have any good advice on how to overcome this problem?

    Screenshot_28-6-2026_184835_www.daz3d.com.jpeg
    857 x 561 - 100K
  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003
    edited June 28

    Something is screwy. I should be getting the 40% off, so the total discount, if my man maths is correct, should be 86% for me?

    I wonder if for some reason the system isn't recognising today's and yesterday's DDs?

    Post edited by garrett_3d on
  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,234
    edited June 28

    garrett_3d said:

    Something is screwy. I should be getting the 40% off, so the total discount, if my man maths is correct, should be 86% for me?

    I wonder if for some reason the system isn't recognising today's and yesterday's DDs?

    If I understand correctly, with 4 DD it should be an extra 40% discount if the last DD isn't in the cart, and more if it is. So in your case with 4 DDs, if today's DD has already been purchased, the discount should be $25 x $0.6 = $15. Perhaps that's correct in your case.
    In my case, it should be $25 x $0.8 = $20, but I still see $25 in my cart. 

    Post edited by emanuela1 on
  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,234

    It seems to be just my problem, maybe it's better if I open a ticket

  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 8,150
    edited June 28

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Took about twenty seconds to (more-or-less) populate on my Android phone, images started apearing before that though.

    Richard, I'm really pleased your phone is faster. However 20 seconds is not good, being at least 4x the other store speeds quoted. And, it doesn't make my android device the slightest bit faster, when it was comparable to the other stores before the latest change - about 3 weeks ago. This is NOT a me problem, it's a DAZ problem. From my side, the problem is pretty much already solved until DAZ becomes faster.

    Regards,

    Richard

    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 2,015

    Is this bundle pricing correct?

    https://www.daz3d.com/eg-qwnr9-hd-dforce-eg-fashion-coat-and-dforce-eg-dress-04-for-genesis-9-bundle

    At full price, the bundle is only $3 more than the full price of one of the three that comprise the bundle?

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347
    edited June 28

    Ergou bundles tend to be like that. I just checked out so, here's a random Ergou bundle:

    Untitled.png
    711 x 471 - 65K
    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 2,015
    edited June 28

    @jmucchiello Thanks for pointing that out(although that bundle is only two items). This bundle pricing seemed too good to be true since it includes three items this time.

    Post edited by Phoenix1966 on
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347

    Phoenix1966 said:

    @jmucchiello Thanks for pointing that out(although that bundle is only two items). This bundle pricing seemed too good to be true since it includes three items this time.

    As I said, I've seen this kind of discounting with Ergou before. Two items, three items. Doesn't really matter when "the rest" of the bundle is practically free.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,696
    edited June 28

    emanuela1 said:

    garrett_3d said:

    Something is screwy. I should be getting the 40% off, so the total discount, if my man maths is correct, should be 86% for me?

    I wonder if for some reason the system isn't recognising today's and yesterday's DDs?

    If I understand correctly, with 4 DD it should be an extra 40% discount if the last DD isn't in the cart, and more if it is. So in your case with 4 DDs, if today's DD has already been purchased, the discount should be $25 x $0.6 = $15. Perhaps that's correct in your case.
    In my case, it should be $25 x $0.8 = $20, but I still see $25 in my cart. 

    There is no benefiit to having more than 3 DDs, other than not needing to buy another so soon to maiintain the discount. The issue you are having is with the own DDs discount, it isn't rhw Wishhlist coupon?

    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,234
    edited June 28

    Richard Haseltine said:

    emanuela1 said:

    garrett_3d said:

    Something is screwy. I should be getting the 40% off, so the total discount, if my man maths is correct, should be 86% for me?

    I wonder if for some reason the system isn't recognising today's and yesterday's DDs?

    If I understand correctly, with 4 DD it should be an extra 40% discount if the last DD isn't in the cart, and more if it is. So in your case with 4 DDs, if today's DD has already been purchased, the discount should be $25 x $0.6 = $15. Perhaps that's correct in your case.
    In my case, it should be $25 x $0.8 = $20, but I still see $25 in my cart. 

    There is no benefiit to having more than 3 DDs, other than not needing to buy another so soon to maiintain the discount. The issue you are having is with the own DDs discount, it isn't rhw Wishhlist coupon?

    The coupon wishlist works fine; I'm only having trouble getting the system to recognize my DD purchases from the last few days so I can get the discount on today's FA (20% in my case). The only thing I can add is that I just got back from a short vacation and made some of the purchases on a different computer, but I don’t think that has anything to do with it, because I bought the last DD on June 26 after returning from vacation on the same computer I’m using right now.

     

    Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

     

    Post edited by emanuela1 on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,696

    emanuela1 said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    emanuela1 said:

    garrett_3d said:

    Something is screwy. I should be getting the 40% off, so the total discount, if my man maths is correct, should be 86% for me?

    I wonder if for some reason the system isn't recognising today's and yesterday's DDs?

    If I understand correctly, with 4 DD it should be an extra 40% discount if the last DD isn't in the cart, and more if it is. So in your case with 4 DDs, if today's DD has already been purchased, the discount should be $25 x $0.6 = $15. Perhaps that's correct in your case.
    In my case, it should be $25 x $0.8 = $20, but I still see $25 in my cart. 

    There is no benefiit to having more than 3 DDs, other than not needing to buy another so soon to maiintain the discount. The issue you are having is with the own DDs discount, it isn't rhw Wishhlist coupon?

    The coupon wishlist works fine; I'm only having trouble getting the system to recognize my DD purchases from the last few days so I can get the discount on today's FA (20% in my case). The only thing I can add is that I just got back from a short vacation and made some of the purchases on a different computer, but I don’t think that has anything to do with it, because I bought the last DD on June 26 after returning from vacation on the same computer I’m using right now.

     

    Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

    I think all we can suggest is a support ticket, with screen shots of your cart and a list of the DD(s) you currently own (if only to help them work more quickly).

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,598
    edited June 29

    I think it is unacceptable for Daz to advertise an offer that they never honor. This happens way too often. Expecting each affected customer to spend additional time to screenshot numerous pages and then write a help request is also unacceptable. Submitting a help request should only be required for situations unique to a single customer, not for an offer that just blatantly does not work as advertised for anyone. 

    I understand there is nothing the forum administrators can do, if they report it, and Daz still won't fix it. The fault does not lie with the forum administrators.

    Post edited by barbult on
  • butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,810

    barbult said:

    I think it is unacceptable for Daz to advertise an offer that they never honor. This happens way too often. Expecting each affected customer to spend additional time to screenshot numerous pages and then write a help request is also unacceptable. Submitting a help request should only be required for situations unique to a single customer, not for an offer that just blatantly does not work as advertised for anyone. 

    I understand there is nothing the forum administrators can do, if they report it, and Daz still won't fix it. The fault does not lie with the forum administrators.

    Agreed  

  • AsuCafeAsuCafe Posts: 557

    Daily Dealz to get an:Extra xx% off not working.

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,162

    All June Releases are supposed to be back in Debut New, but the number of Debut New doesn't seem to match that: I'm seeing 77 Debut New, the most recent being Robin 9 released last week.

    https://www.daz3d.com/debut-new

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,162
    edited June 29

    I currently own two active Daily Dealz.

    Debut news don't apply the extra 70% discount on FAS items, and while Daily Dealz do apply it, it's done at the expense of the Buy or Own 1/2/3 extra discount.

    Without a Daily Dealz, I see the 'Buy or Own 2' discount on Debut New (the Z glutes product) and FAS item (the PW product), but the FAS item should have a base discount of 70% and here, they only have a 50% base discount (a 30% extra discount on top of a 50% base discount gives a 65% discount). I also verified that by having only the FAS item alone in the cart, it did keep its 65% discount:

    With a Daily Dealz, DN now have the 'Buy or Own 3' extra discount (30% extra discount on top of a 30% base discount = 51% discount), but instead of the expected 82% (observed before), the FAS item has a 70%, meaning they are now missing the 'Buy or Own 3' discount:

    DN_FAS.jpg
    722 x 330 - 38K
    DN_FAS_DDz.jpg
    745 x 479 - 54K
    Post edited by Elor on
  • Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 493

    Here's what's currently broken for my test cart:

    • Featured Artist Stores, the 70% up to 5 isn't working
    • Expecting a few more releases in Debut New if all June releases were supposed to return
    • Daily Dealz discount doesn't seem to apply to the Bonus Offer on Daz+ (but not sure if it's supposed to)

    What's working:

    • DAILY-DEALZ-ENDING wishlist code
    • Daily Dealz item is correct price
    • Daily Dealz discount (for 3x items) is applied for New/Featured
    • Gift Card extra 10% plus regular 10% discount works (19% total)
  • ElorElor Posts: 4,162

    Cam Fox said:

    • Daily Dealz discount doesn't seem to apply to the Bonus Offer on Daz+ (but not sure if it's supposed to)

    Daily Dealz don't count as Debut New, so a Dealy Dealz won't activate the Daz+ offer.

  • Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 493

    Elor said:

    Cam Fox said:

    • Daily Dealz discount doesn't seem to apply to the Bonus Offer on Daz+ (but not sure if it's supposed to)

    Daily Dealz don't count as Debut New, so a Dealy Dealz won't activate the Daz+ offer.

    Roger that, but I mean the Daily Dealz discount isn't applied to that category. Not sure if it's supposed to - since they aren't Featured Artist items - but today is a storewide sale.

  • FantastArtFantastArt Posts: 425
    edited June 29

    DAILY-DEALZ-ENDING wishlist code is only working for me if I put the Daily Dealz in my cart but the Daily Dealz does not give any discount. Although I own many of them and didn't use the last one I bought. 

    Do the daily deals actually get used up, or do the ones already purchased always count?

    Post edited by FantastArt on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    All of the above has been reported.

  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,137

    Your AI or whatever is doing the PA Nelmi a disservice by covering her main promo up as 'Mature Content'. I have walked into Target too many times this summer behind women from teens to their 60s wearing outfits of that nature and no one blinking an eye. Of course maybe an AI can't imagine someone coming off a tennis court with a good friend and stopping at a neighborhood store for coffee, shopping, or whatever?

    Can that be fixed? Please.

  • NathNath Posts: 3,060

    memcneil70 said:

    Your AI or whatever is doing the PA Nelmi a disservice by covering her main promo up as 'Mature Content'. I have walked into Target too many times this summer behind women from teens to their 60s wearing outfits of that nature and no one blinking an eye. Of course maybe an AI can't imagine someone coming off a tennis court with a good friend and stopping at a neighborhood store for coffee, shopping, or whatever?

    Can that be fixed? Please.

    I agree with you. I think it's because of the tiny bit of underboob that's showing. 

  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,137

    Nath said:

    memcneil70 said:

    Your AI or whatever is doing the PA Nelmi a disservice by covering her main promo up as 'Mature Content'. I have walked into Target too many times this summer behind women from teens to their 60s wearing outfits of that nature and no one blinking an eye. Of course maybe an AI can't imagine someone coming off a tennis court with a good friend and stopping at a neighborhood store for coffee, shopping, or whatever?

    Can that be fixed? Please.

    I agree with you. I think it's because of the tiny bit of underboob that's showing. 

    Then, if that is the trigger, why is the flash of the side of the boob in https://www.daz3d.com/z-glute-works-shapes-and-poses-mega-set-for-genesis-9-and-8-female not considered 'Mature Content'? 

  • NathNath Posts: 3,060

    memcneil70 said:

    Nath said:

    memcneil70 said:

    Your AI or whatever is doing the PA Nelmi a disservice by covering her main promo up as 'Mature Content'. I have walked into Target too many times this summer behind women from teens to their 60s wearing outfits of that nature and no one blinking an eye. Of course maybe an AI can't imagine someone coming off a tennis court with a good friend and stopping at a neighborhood store for coffee, shopping, or whatever?

    Can that be fixed? Please.

    I agree with you. I think it's because of the tiny bit of underboob that's showing. 

    Then, if that is the trigger, why is the flash of the side of the boob in https://www.daz3d.com/z-glute-works-shapes-and-poses-mega-set-for-genesis-9-and-8-female not considered 'Mature Content'? 

    No idea... 

  • JDORJDOR Posts: 17

    Quick grabs is empty... again

  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,234

    I submitted a support ticket for the issue I encountered (non-recognition of previous purchases and non-recognition of related discounts).

  • edited June 29

    Extra 10% on Gift card not working for me. I have more than 3 DD, and a Debut new release in my cart.

     

    Cart still shows only 10% off gift card, not 20(19%)%

     

    Cart - 5 Items

    image

    dForce Dandy Andy Outfit for Genesis 9
    File Formats Included: DUF

    $24.99$13.9944% Off

    image

    XI Japanese Coffee Shop
    File Formats Included: DUF

    $24.99$13.9944% Off

    image

     

    image

    The Voices Poses for Genesis 9
    File Formats Included: DUF

    $18.99$10.6344% Off

    image

    KOO Stephane HD for Genesis 9
    File Formats Included: DUF

    $25.99$1.9992% Off

    image

    image

    DAZ 3D Gift Card for [details removed]

    $250.00$225.0010% Off

    Clear Shopping Cart

    Order Summary


    Subtotal$344.96

    Discounts$-79.36

    Tax$2.93

     

    Total

    $268.53

    Proceed to Billing Info


    Enter Coupon

    Apply


    Welcome Daz Premier Member

     

     

    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
Sign In or Register to comment.