New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…4950525455…87

Comments

  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,234

    Even today it seems not to recognize that I already own an item of those present today as DD and the 20% discount on FA items is not applied.

    Screenshot_25-6-2026_181457_www.daz3d.com.jpeg
    836 x 608 - 103K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,696

    emanuela1 said:

    Even today it seems not to recognize that I already own an item of those present today as DD and the 20% discount on FA items is not applied.

    Do you mean it isn't recognising that you own one of the daily Dealz? That is one of the current batch, not one from earlier in the month - there is a link to the current batch in the description of the offer.

  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,234

    Yes, that's exactly what I mean: it doesn't recognize that I already have one of the deals of the day, and the item I added to my cart isn't 20% off as I expected. I can't find the link to the current lot in the offer description. What can I do?

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,696

    Click on Daily Dealz in the text above the list of featured artists https://www.daz3d.com/daily-dealz-sale#daily_dealz

  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,234

    I clicked where you said, but I still didn't get the additional 20% when I added the items I was interested in to the cart. I don't know what I didn't understand. On other days, this problem didn't exist. When I added an item from the Featured Artists Stores group of the day, I saw the discount applied if I owned one of the DD items currently on sale. Let me explain: I own the Joice still on the promotional page. Adding the dForce Ayria's Closet G9 to my cart, which is part of the items on sale today in the Featured Artists Stores list of the day, the price remains the same, $6.28, while with the additional 20% it should be $5.02. As for me, I've noticed this problem in the last two days. Previously, everything was working fine. What am I doing wrong?

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,564
    edited June 25

    emanuela1 said:

    I clicked where you said, but I still didn't get the additional 20% when I added the items I was interested in to the cart. I don't know what I didn't understand. On other days, this problem didn't exist. When I added an item from the Featured Artists Stores group of the day, I saw the discount applied if I owned one of the DD items currently on sale. Let me explain: I own the Joice still on the promotional page. Adding the dForce Ayria's Closet G9 to my cart, which is part of the items on sale today in the Featured Artists Stores list of the day, the price remains the same, $6.28, while with the additional 20% it should be $5.02. As for me, I've noticed this problem in the last two days. Previously, everything was working fine. What am I doing wrong?

    That product gets an extra discount in cart for me.
    So which of the current daily dealz do you own?

    Post edited by Leana on
  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,234

    I own Joyce HD for g9

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,598
    edited June 26

    emanuela1 said:

    I clicked where you said, but I still didn't get the additional 20% when I added the items I was interested in to the cart. I don't know what I didn't understand. On other days, this problem didn't exist. When I added an item from the Featured Artists Stores group of the day, I saw the discount applied if I owned one of the DD items currently on sale. Let me explain: I own the Joice still on the promotional page. Adding the dForce Ayria's Closet G9 to my cart, which is part of the items on sale today in the Featured Artists Stores list of the day, the price remains the same, $6.28, while with the additional 20% it should be $5.02. As for me, I've noticed this problem in the last two days. Previously, everything was working fine. What am I doing wrong?

    I can confirm the same issue. I also own Joyce. She is the only still displayed previous Daily Dealz product that I own. I had today's Daily Dealz in the cart and I can see a reduced price on dForce Ayria's Closet G9. If I remove today's Daily Dealz item (bot from AntFarm), the price on dForce Ayria's Closet G9 jumps back up to the $6.28 shown on the product page. Joyce alone is not triggering a price reduction .

    Screenshot 2026-06-25 200718.png
    684 x 680 - 88K
    Screenshot 2026-06-25 200735.png
    687 x 423 - 55K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • edited June 26

    frank0314 said:

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    The ROBIN-RULES additional 50% off a WL item isn't working with some of the items in the Featured Artist selection. (I am getting the correct discount for owning a current Daz Dealz https://www.daz3d.com/pearls-hd-volume-iii-for-genesis-9 as far as I can tell.)

    Not working for me: https://www.daz3d.com/sci-fi-space-kit-bundle, http://Haerin 9 HD Character Bundle, https://www.daz3d.com/kayla-9-hd-character-bundle, https://www.daz3d.com/astaroth-9-add-on-bundle, https://www.daz3d.com/aro-9-hd-add-on-bundle, https://www.daz3d.com/mangrove-trees-roots-and-bushes-for-iray, https://www.daz3d.com/desert-cacti-and-joshua-trees

    Additionally, the 70% off Featured Artists &/or ROBIN-RULES aren't working correctly with owned item discounts. https://www.daz3d.com/valenia-9-hd-add-on-bundle should drop to minimum $4.99 price with. It did with yesterday's WL code and the Pearls Daz Dealz when I was deciding what to buy.

    Can you give us a screenshot of your cart so we can see what's going on with it?

     Sorry I didn't see earlier. Here are some carts I tried, with nothing else carted for simplicity. These (& others I mentioned in OP) have all been in my WL for a while, they were all put in the cart from today's Featured Artists page, filtered for Only Wishlisted. Although my attached carts all have DOs, this has happened with PA items I also tried. Finally, although I couldn't capture it in the screenshot of that cart, https://www.daz3d.com/mangrove-trees-roots-and-bushes-for-iray flashes the Coupon Not Valid message even though it is in my WL; this hasn't happened with the others that don't work.

    ETA: I don't think the Mangrove product is getting the  correct discount for owning a Daily Dealz, https://www.daz3d.com/pearls-hd-volume-iii-for-genesis-9, bought 2 days ago on the 23rd.

    Screenshot_20260625-195333.png
    800 x 1340 - 131K
    Screenshot_20260625-195124.png
    800 x 1340 - 121K
    Screenshot_20260625-194908.png
    800 x 1340 - 121K
    Post edited by miladyderyni_173d399f47 on
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347

    Double Bunder isn't working with Roses and Romance Bundle.

  • TheLionTheLion Posts: 49

    It seems the "Best of the Best" 80% discount on 5 items if you have a new release over $1 in your cart isn't working. I have 2 new releases (both released today) and the $1.99 daily dealz deal in my cart and none of the items from the associated link (https://www.daz3d.com/june-flash-sale-1) gets an 80% discount. They appear to be stuck on a 60% maximum discount.

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,162
    edited June 26

    I'm seeing the same outcome, new releases don't change the discount from 60% to 80%:

    bug_cart.jpg
    724 x 371 - 23K
    Post edited by Elor on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Elor said:

    I'm seeing the same outcome, new releases don't change the discount from 60% to 80%:

    Reported. 

  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 9,960

    TheLion said:

    It seems the "Best of the Best" 80% discount on 5 items if you have a new release over $1 in your cart isn't working. I have 2 new releases (both released today) and the $1.99 daily dealz deal in my cart and none of the items from the associated link (https://www.daz3d.com/june-flash-sale-1) gets an 80% discount. They appear to be stuck on a 60% maximum discount.

    Same here, 60% before other promotions are added in.  Worse, wiith a six hour window on the first offer, I'm not feeling good about the odds of it getting fixxed before the promo expires at 6:00 AM DAZ time.    

  • 30% off Daz+ New Releases

    Buy both New Releases
    to get an extra 30% off them

    The extra 30% is not working.

     

    Untitled1.png
    767 x 342 - 46K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Cybersox said:

    TheLion said:

    It seems the "Best of the Best" 80% discount on 5 items if you have a new release over $1 in your cart isn't working. I have 2 new releases (both released today) and the $1.99 daily dealz deal in my cart and none of the items from the associated link (https://www.daz3d.com/june-flash-sale-1) gets an 80% discount. They appear to be stuck on a 60% maximum discount.

    Same here, 60% before other promotions are added in.  Worse, wiith a six hour window on the first offer, I'm not feeling good about the odds of it getting fixxed before the promo expires at 6:00 AM DAZ time.    

    This should be fixed. 

  • Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 493
    edited June 26

    One of the Daz+ news is 80% off and the other is 87% off. Is this intended? (I'm unsure about the Stilt Huts being the correct discount because it stays in the 80%'s even after tokens and both items in cart)

    (added tokens screenshot too)

    daz.PNG
    751 x 363 - 45K
    tokens.PNG
    1169 x 357 - 72K
    Post edited by Cam Fox on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,564

    Cam Fox said:

    One of the Daz+ news is 80% off and the other is 87% off. Is this intended? (I'm unsure about the Stilt Huts being the correct discount because it stays in the 80%'s even after tokens and both items in cart)

    (added tokens screenshot too)

    Daz+ items have fixed prices, so two Daz+ items can have different % discounts. The huts seems to be a $5.99 item and the expressions a $4.99 item (with an intro discount).

    That said, the extra 30% off for buying both doesn't seem to work for me.

  • TheLionTheLion Posts: 49

    Cris Palomino said:

    Cybersox said:

    TheLion said:

    It seems the "Best of the Best" 80% discount on 5 items if you have a new release over $1 in your cart isn't working. I have 2 new releases (both released today) and the $1.99 daily dealz deal in my cart and none of the items from the associated link (https://www.daz3d.com/june-flash-sale-1) gets an 80% discount. They appear to be stuck on a 60% maximum discount.

    Same here, 60% before other promotions are added in.  Worse, wiith a six hour window on the first offer, I'm not feeling good about the odds of it getting fixxed before the promo expires at 6:00 AM DAZ time.    

    This should be fixed. 

    It works now. Thanks! smiley

  • Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 493

    Leana said:

    Cam Fox said:

    One of the Daz+ news is 80% off and the other is 87% off. Is this intended? (I'm unsure about the Stilt Huts being the correct discount because it stays in the 80%'s even after tokens and both items in cart)

    (added tokens screenshot too)

    Daz+ items have fixed prices, so two Daz+ items can have different % discounts. The huts seems to be a $5.99 item and the expressions a $4.99 item (with an intro discount).

    That said, the extra 30% off for buying both doesn't seem to work for me.

    Makes sense! I'm going more by how that test cart 'feels' vs knowing for sure something's off. But lots of prices/discounts have been having issues so I thought it was prudent to ask!

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Leana said:

    Cam Fox said:

    One of the Daz+ news is 80% off and the other is 87% off. Is this intended? (I'm unsure about the Stilt Huts being the correct discount because it stays in the 80%'s even after tokens and both items in cart)

    (added tokens screenshot too)

    Daz+ items have fixed prices, so two Daz+ items can have different % discounts. The huts seems to be a $5.99 item and the expressions a $4.99 item (with an intro discount).

    That said, the extra 30% off for buying both doesn't seem to work for me.

    Sent an inquiry 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Should be fixed.

  • https://www.daz3d.com/mangrove-trees-roots-and-bushes-for-iray still doesn't work with either of the Daz Dealz promotions. Not the 70% off for owning 1+ current DD or todays WL code. I own the DDs from June 23 & 25, both of which are still DDs.

    This is the issue from yesterday, but other of my WL products in Featured Artists (that I've tested) do seem to be discounting correctlytoday.

  • FreyjaFreyja Posts: 20

    items in https://www.daz3d.com/june-flash-sale-2 are not getting the extra discount for having new releases in the cart

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003

    +1 for the above post.

  • TheLionTheLion Posts: 49

    Freyja said:

    items in https://www.daz3d.com/june-flash-sale-2 are not getting the extra discount for having new releases in the cart

    Yup, same here... 

  • wwtraviswwtravis Posts: 43

    Looksv like the first set didn't change over to the next set. Maybe only see discounts when next set is put in place.

  • wwtraviswwtravis Posts: 43

    Wow. Just changed over for me just now.

  • Adding a new release over $1 doesn't change the discount from 60% to 80% for me either. Tested with more than one of each in multiple configurations.

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347

    Jinx the Valkyrie said:

    Adding a new release over $1 doesn't change the discount from 60% to 80% for me either. Tested with more than one of each in multiple configurations.

    Same. 

Sign In or Register to comment.