New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…4142444647…87

Comments

  • 3DSaga3DSaga Posts: 928

    Charlie Judge said:

    3DSaga said:

    The cut-off date for the wishlst coupon (WISHED-FOR-MORE) has reverted back to June 8. It had been updated yesterday, to June 10. Could this be verrified as accurate?

    It appears to be just a typo (cut and paste) error with WL items prior to 12 June actually working. 

    Thanks,  for letting me know! 

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    The $4.99 Limited Time Daily Deal is labeled as https://www.daz3d.com/sevenly-hd-for-genesis-9 but the image & link are https://www.daz3d.com/raw-deals--viora-for-genesis-9. Viora is the correct Deal.

    Reported

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    Charlie Judge said:

    3DSaga said:

    The cut-off date for the wishlst coupon (WISHED-FOR-MORE) has reverted back to June 8. It had been updated yesterday, to June 10. Could this be verrified as accurate?

    It appears to be just a typo (cut and paste) error with WL items prior to 12 June actually working. 

    This has been fixed.

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    The $4.99 Limited Time Daily Deal is labeled as https://www.daz3d.com/sevenly-hd-for-genesis-9 but the image & link are https://www.daz3d.com/raw-deals--viora-for-genesis-9. Viora is the correct Deal.

    This has been fixed

  • DiscipleDisciple Posts: 259
    edited June 13

    I'd like to claim this coupon.  In my cart is a solitary, long-standing item fom my wishlist. My cart refuses the coupon as not valid, even after clearing my cache. This is true for every wishlist item I've tried. I've not used this coupon yet, or any previous Dealz coupon that I recall. (Yesterday's coupon did activate the discount, but I failed to check out before it expired.)  Why am I being denied?  Thanks for reading.

    Hallelujah!
    Disciple

    Post edited by Disciple on
  • butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,810

    Disciple said:

    I'd like to claim this coupon.  In my cart is a solitary, long-standing item fom my wishlist. My cart refuses the coupon as not valid, even after clearing my cache. This is true for every wishlist item I've tried. I've not used this coupon yet, or any previous Dealz coupon that I recall. (Yesterday's coupon did activate the discount, but I failed to check out before it expired.)  Why am I being denied?  Thanks for reading.

    Hallelujah!
    Disciple

    Which coupon? Is it WISHED-FOR-MORE for 50% off? That one just worked for me when I tried it on a random wishlist item. Do you own any of the Daily Dealz $1.99 items needed to unlock the coupon?

     

  • DiscipleDisciple Posts: 259

    butterflyfish said:

    Disciple said:

    I'd like to claim this coupon.  In my cart is a solitary, long-standing item fom my wishlist. My cart refuses the coupon as not valid, even after clearing my cache. This is true for every wishlist item I've tried. I've not used this coupon yet, or any previous Dealz coupon that I recall. (Yesterday's coupon did activate the discount, but I failed to check out before it expired.)  Why am I being denied?  Thanks for reading.

    Hallelujah!
    Disciple

    Which coupon? Is it WISHED-FOR-MORE for 50% off? That one just worked for me when I tried it on a random wishlist item. Do you own any of the Daily Dealz $1.99 items needed to unlock the coupon?

    That's the coupon, and I thought I had 'em. Sevenly HD for Genesis 9, dForce Barett Tied Hair and Beard for Genesis 9, Cave Troll HD for Genesis 9, they're just no longer in the current lineup. Maybe that's the unwritten requirement?

    Hallelujah!
    Disciple

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,162

    An item is a Daily Dealz only while listed as one.

  • zombiewhackerzombiewhacker Posts: 705

    TIMELESS-SAVINGS is not working this morning of June 13, regardless of whichever wishlisted item I move to my cart. These items were wishlisted well prior to today's sale and neither are new items (Main Street USA or KOO Rosaline HD for Genesis 9, for example) so that can't be the issue.

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,565

    zombiewhacker said:

    TIMELESS-SAVINGS is not working this morning of June 13, regardless of whichever wishlisted item I move to my cart. These items were wishlisted well prior to today's sale and neither are new items (Main Street USA or KOO Rosaline HD for Genesis 9, for example) so that can't be the issue.

    which of the daily dealz do you own?
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,700

    Disciple said:

    butterflyfish said:

    Disciple said:

    I'd like to claim this coupon.  In my cart is a solitary, long-standing item fom my wishlist. My cart refuses the coupon as not valid, even after clearing my cache. This is true for every wishlist item I've tried. I've not used this coupon yet, or any previous Dealz coupon that I recall. (Yesterday's coupon did activate the discount, but I failed to check out before it expired.)  Why am I being denied?  Thanks for reading.

    Hallelujah!
    Disciple

    Which coupon? Is it WISHED-FOR-MORE for 50% off? That one just worked for me when I tried it on a random wishlist item. Do you own any of the Daily Dealz $1.99 items needed to unlock the coupon?

    That's the coupon, and I thought I had 'em. Sevenly HD for Genesis 9, dForce Barett Tied Hair and Beard for Genesis 9, Cave Troll HD for Genesis 9, they're just no longer in the current lineup. Maybe that's the unwritten requirement?

    Hallelujah!
    Disciple

    The offer is for buy or own a Daily Dealz, meaning one of the items listed on the page. If the item was listed on a previous day but is no longer there then it doesn't count because it is no longer a Daily Dealz item.

  • zombiewhackerzombiewhacker Posts: 705
    edited June 13

    Leana said:

    zombiewhacker said:

    TIMELESS-SAVINGS is not working this morning of June 13, regardless of whichever wishlisted item I move to my cart. These items were wishlisted well prior to today's sale and neither are new items (Main Street USA or KOO Rosaline HD for Genesis 9, for example) so that can't be the issue.

    which of the daily dealz do you own?

    Hard to say for certain, since they've both bounced back to full price, but I believe the daily deals purchased were Z Sad and Miserable Expressions for Genesis 9 and dForce Barett Tied Hair and Beard for Genesis 9.

    In any event, I have been purchasing the daily deals, so that rules that out.

    Post edited by zombiewhacker on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,644

    zombiewhacker said:

    Leana said:

    zombiewhacker said:

    TIMELESS-SAVINGS is not working this morning of June 13, regardless of whichever wishlisted item I move to my cart. These items were wishlisted well prior to today's sale and neither are new items (Main Street USA or KOO Rosaline HD for Genesis 9, for example) so that can't be the issue.

    which of the daily dealz do you own?

    Hard to say for certain, since they've both bounced back to full price, but I believe the daily deals purchased were Z Sad and Miserable Expressions for Genesis 9 and dForce Barett Tied Hair and Beard for Genesis 9.

    In any event, I have been purchasing the daily deals, so that rules that out.

    Those arre no longer Daily Dealz. Only the items shown on today's sale page are still Daily Dealz and count for the discounts. 

  • Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 3,284

    Matt_Castle said:

    When the product is called "Veloura Asymmetry Outfit Set", flipping one of the promos in the montage gives a misleading impression that the set also includes the mirror image version. It does not (as far as I can tell from the actual store page).

    It's maybe one thing to flip a promo if the product is not notably assymetrical or the image is in isolation but here alongside the actual version it sticks out badly.

    Oh, for pity's sake, they've doubled down on it...

     

    And having now bought it, I can confirm that the set does, indeed, not contain these mirror image versions.

  • zombiewhackerzombiewhacker Posts: 705

    Charlie Judge said:

    zombiewhacker said:

    Leana said:

    zombiewhacker said:

    TIMELESS-SAVINGS is not working this morning of June 13, regardless of whichever wishlisted item I move to my cart. These items were wishlisted well prior to today's sale and neither are new items (Main Street USA or KOO Rosaline HD for Genesis 9, for example) so that can't be the issue.

    which of the daily dealz do you own?

    Hard to say for certain, since they've both bounced back to full price, but I believe the daily deals purchased were Z Sad and Miserable Expressions for Genesis 9 and dForce Barett Tied Hair and Beard for Genesis 9.

    In any event, I have been purchasing the daily deals, so that rules that out.

    Those arre no longer Daily Dealz. Only the items shown on today's sale page are still Daily Dealz and count for the discounts. 

    Ah, got it. That explains it. Thanks. 

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347

    Love the flip over date with QC. End up with the price of 99 cents on the web page but nearly 9 bucks in the cart.

    Untitled2.png
    2155 x 235 - 217K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,598

    I clicked View All Items button at the bottom of the Features Artists Stores list on https://www.daz3d.com/daily-dealz-sale

    I got this error display (attached screenshot)

    Screenshot 2026-06-16 030217.png
    389 x 523 - 25K
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,912

    No Daz+ filter...

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    barbult said:

    I clicked View All Items button at the bottom of the Features Artists Stores list on https://www.daz3d.com/daily-dealz-sale

    I got this error display (attached screenshot)

    Reported 

  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,912

    "Go To Page" control not working

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,565
    edited June 16

    barbult said:

    I clicked View All Items button at the bottom of the Features Artists Stores list on https://www.daz3d.com/daily-dealz-sale

    I got this error display (attached screenshot)

    Got the same error when clicking the "view all items" button from the "New game ready content" and "bulk up" sections.

    NorthOf45 said:

    "Go To Page" control not working

    Same here, when you try to select or type a number the value disappears.
    Post edited by Leana on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,137

    NorthOf45 said:

    No Daz+ filter...

    I had to page until I found them on page 3 to see the Free Item. The only items I am interested in. FWIW, I don't like this format on the main page nor in my Product Library. 

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,565
    edited June 16

    NorthOf45 said:

    No Daz+ filter...

    I see a "only+" filter in the quick filters block with "hide owned". 

    Edit: scratch that. There's one in the search results, but not on the main store page....

    Post edited by Leana on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,565
    edited June 16

    An interesting question found in another thread: What is the EULA regarding the new "game ready" models? Was the interactive license option forgotten on store page, or is the "game ready" content sold directly with an interactive license? (that would surprise me given the low price, but you never know...)

    Pancake said:

    The new fbx items being advertised explicitly for games don't have interactive licenses. Does this mean interactive licenses are implied? 

    Post edited by Leana on
  • LaraRebootedLaraRebooted Posts: 47

    The new items are missing "Compatible Software" information on their product pages. This is a significant loss of important data. I'm leery of using Studio 6 yet -- I'm on a Mac and I'm hearing mixed things about its compatibility with the scripts I already own and need for my work -- and now I can't tell by looking whether the products I might buy are going to work on 4.24. I got burned a few times during my early days by items that only work with Bryce or Carrara. Why can't we see software compatibility anymore? I get that now that Daz is launching into new file suffixes, they want to highlight that, but does it have to be at the expense of critical information? Not knowing will be a blockade against me actually pulling the trigger on purchasing newer products.

  • The link to the Free Character  Bundle Premier selection is only showing Sydney 9, even though it says there are 10.

    The link is now https://www.daz3d.com/premier-characters#index=0&filter_file_formats=DUF&filtered=1 

    I set & saved filters to show only DUF format, but it should still show all the other eligible character bundles.

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,565
    edited June 16

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    The link to the Free Character  Bundle Premier selection is only showing Sydney 9, even though it says there are 10.

    The link is now https://www.daz3d.com/premier-characters#index=0&filter_file_formats=DUF&filtered=1 

    I set & saved filters to show only DUF format, but it should still show all the other eligible character bundles.

    The other bundles appear if you remove the "DUF" filter. It seems the other bundles have not been tagged as "DUF" for now. 

    I've noticed the same with some Daz studio plugins which don't appear when the "DUF" filter is on.

    Post edited by Leana on
  • Leana said:

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    The link to the Free Character  Bundle Premier selection is only showing Sydney 9, even though it says there are 10.

    The link is now https://www.daz3d.com/premier-characters#index=0&filter_file_formats=DUF&filtered=1 

    I set & saved filters to show only DUF format, but it should still show all the other eligible character bundles.

    The other bundles appear if you remove the "DUF" filter. It seems the other bundles have not been tagged as "DUF" for now. 

    I've noticed the same with some Daz studio plugins which don't appear when the "DUF" filter is on.

    I can't  remove the tag.for some reason. Maybe if I try from the main store page, but I don't have time this morning to alpha test. 

    There's also an error message about an invalid legacy dynamic HTML block identifier game-ready-filter

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,565

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    Leana said:

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    The link to the Free Character  Bundle Premier selection is only showing Sydney 9, even though it says there are 10.

    The link is now https://www.daz3d.com/premier-characters#index=0&filter_file_formats=DUF&filtered=1 

    I set & saved filters to show only DUF format, but it should still show all the other eligible character bundles.

    The other bundles appear if you remove the "DUF" filter. It seems the other bundles have not been tagged as "DUF" for now. 

    I've noticed the same with some Daz studio plugins which don't appear when the "DUF" filter is on.

    I can't  remove the tag.for some reason. Maybe if I try from the main store page, but I don't have time this morning to alpha test. 

    There's also an error message about an invalid legacy dynamic HTML block identifier game-ready-filter

    I just clicked on the "DUF" filter again to unselect it. And yes, the HTML error was reported earlier.

  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,137
    edited June 16

    What is the default sort category for the new Product Library?

    I purchased five items today, the three newer items, SKUs 111219, 116167, and 116309 all showed up, but the two older items I selected from the Outlet Store, SKUs 81374 and 30830 did not. And a product I purchased yesterday, SKU 116370 was sorted into line in the middle of today's products. I had to type in the name of my older products to find their promos so I could download them for my records. 

    I am used to the sort default being purchase order and then within that, name. Has that changed?

    Mary

    Edit to clarify.

    Post edited by memcneil70 on
Sign In or Register to comment.