Adding to Cart…
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.You currently have no notifications.
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Comments
@WendyLuvsCatz It is a very long ways back! https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/9277666/#Comment_9277666
Leotards Arrive
Richard: Finally! The big brown truck is here! I was getting a neck ache, perched up here and twisting around to watch for it. I wonder how big my new box will be. Big enough to hold my order of 6 new doll size leotards. Pretty big, for sure.
In a Stupid Bag?
Richard: My leotards are great! It is like they were custom designed just for me. This is my favorite design. I'll save it for tryouts and wear the others for training. But I'm furious at the Big River company. They sent my leotards in a plastic bag. I didn't get a box.
Don't they know a cat could suffocate in a stupid bag?
What is the world coming to? At least i can look stylish as I chunter.
That particular design coordinates so well with your fur. It was a wise purchase.
I was, almost, expecting a feline typo along the way and box full of leopards not leotards to arrive ...
That would be exellent!. It can't be easy typing with paws, the odd speeling error is very likely.
Ah, if only you had posted earlier! That would have been great, and a classic Richard typo.
That would have been wise. Richard is wise. Thanks for the reminder.
Sometimes it is hard to keep up with all Richard does. Hmmm do I have a leopard in my library, I must look and see.
More Leotards?
Richard Haseltine: My order from the Big River Company came, but I want more. I'm going to order from Cat Supply this time. I don't want any more wimpy sacks from Big River.
Richard sends a formal letter to Cat Supply Company:
Several days later...
Delivery Man: I have 6 boxes for Haseltine from Cat Supply. Where should I drop them?
Richard: I'm Haseltine! Let me think... I guess you'd better put them here in the driveway. Those are nice big boxes! I got 6 others last week from Big River Company. They came in a plastic bag.
Delivery Man: That's terrible. Cats could suffocate in a plastic bag.
Richard: I know!
What Did You Order?
Shortly after the delivery, Lola arrived home from work.
Lola: Richard, I had to park on the street. There is a pallet full of boxes in the driveway. What do you know about that?
Richard: I ordered six more leotards. This time I ordered from the Cat Supply Company. They ship in boxes, not bags. I didn't try to open the boxes, though, because I know I'm not allowed to touch the box cutter, or the scissors, or the knives. I'm trying hard to behave. It's real hard.
DING
Lola: Hold on, I just got a credit card alert on my phone. $30,000!!! Richard, what did you order? Did you order 6000 leotards instead of 6?
Richard: No, just 6. There are only 6 boxes in the driveway. Let's open them and you will see.
Um, I hope Richard has a DWA (Dangerous Wild Animals) license on hand, just in case, otherwise he might find himself in a bit of bother with the authorities. Not sure if it covers wild Lola's though. The good news is, I don't think leopards can climb curtains ( probably just rip them off the curtain rail )., but who knows? I've never owned a leopard so I don't know what they eat, 'anything they like' I expect < groan >.
Well, lots of famous people have had leopards. But I am sure that the company is used to mis-prints and just used .... umm, $29,000 worth of bubble wrap to make sure the leotards arrived in good condition.
I am honestly not sitting back and rubbing my hands in the glee of anticipation ..
probbaly be as well to be in a position from which you can easily run.
I'm skeptical of the bubble wrap theory, but being ready to run is probably a good idea. But then who would think ahead that they would need to run from a piece of cloth in a box? Of course, if you are at a safe distance, rubbing hands in glee, in anticipation of potential excitement, would be a viable option, I think.
They might be large plush toys, although for $5000 each I'd want diamond collars on them or something.
It's been pretty windy here, the bubblewrap might blow around and wrap around people who stood still/too close.
Ah, I see. You must anticipate every possible calamity. It is amazing then, that you end up involved in (responsible for?) so many!
What Is It?
The suspense builds...
Lola: Ok, Richard. Let's see what you got.
Richard: I hope I got a red one this time, and maybe one with an animal print. I hope there's not too much bubble wrap. That stuff scares me when people jump on it.
Good composition on the picture barbult, it's not easy getting everything in the frame on a close-up.
Thanks. I had a broader view to start, but this homed in on the important parts better.
The suspense is ... hmm, let's not go there.
Just a small note, I tend to hold a Stanley Knife (Box Cutter in the US?) with the blade edge downwards (the edge parallel to the handle as opposed to the one at 60 degrees to parallel - as shown in the image). However, there are many ways to skin that cat do the job [oops, poor choice of words].
I love the way helpful cat is helping, very true to life.
Regards,
Richard
Maybe I have it upside down. I don't know how to use one. Can youi show it to me in a hand, reaedy to cut?
It is indeed upside down. You'd typically hold it like this:
Yep, Leana's doing it right. However, if the contents are particularly at risk of damage, you can operate them the other way up, with only 1/8" of blade sticking into the box, and the 60 degree back of the blade rubbing on the box flap below the tape you're cutting. That's why I said 'I tend to hold it...'. As with everything, exceptions happen.
Regards,
Richard
Almost Open
Richard: Lola you've got the cutter upside down. You'd better let me do it.
Lola: Nice try. No. You know that would be a bad idea. I can turn it over myself. See. There, I've almost got the first box open.