In anaycase, we need some precisions. If I make a Daily Deal purchase today, will it be valid tomorrow? And the day after? And next week?
No one knows for sure but Daz, but previously, when they used similar systems, what's now called Daily Dealz saw their prices going up the next two days and after being available for three days, they lost their status as Daily Dealz.
The life cycle of a Daily Dealz could be something like that (with made-up price, it could go up by more than one dollar but it's unlikely to go up by less than one dollar)
First day: $1.99
Second day: $2.99
Third day: $3.99
Fourth day: Back to the usual price for a new release (so 30% discount) and no longer a Daily Dealz.
If it's working as I think it will (no guarantee: I don't work for Daz), if you buy two Daily Dealz today, tomorrow buying one will give you access to the best discount or you can do the opposite and buy one today and two today (with the caveat that we also don't knows if we'll get two Daily Dayz each day).
Or you can wait to see how it goes, picking Daily Dealz you like without caring to much about getting something else.
Does the code JUMP-INTO-JUNE work with all wishlisted items? I mean new releases wishlisted before today, June 1st? Because it doesn't seem to apply to them.
Edit:
The code works on new wishlisted items: I had not seen a wishlisted item in my cart and after removing it, the 50% off reduction applied to new items.
Jump into june works on a wishlist item I tagged yesterday. (I have 8 tokens applied as well.)
I picked these two wishlist items to put in the cart because they are both $19.99 list price.
30% new 30% from tokens = 51% + 50% for one of them = 75%
The jump into june says it doesn't combine with other offers, which means the brand spanking new Daily Dealz don't apply. Kind of weird to have something excluded from the shiny new promotion on the first day.
There's a typo (well 2 as it's written twice) on the sale page: it says "Extra 10% off Zeddicuss’ AritstStore".
I grabbed both the zed items paid then went back and bought his still new release drunken expressions for $6.93 so got the extra discount from the current price of $13.85 oh yeah the jump into june code 50% wishlist so maybe not the 10% ? not sure how much that'd knock off but got at least 50 off a still newrelease so I'm not complaining
Is there a price floor on the featured artists store? If there is, it isn't mentioned on the shop page! It seems like the bonus from Dealz and 70% from new release doesn't take cheaper products below $3.99.
In the sample, one listed at a dollar more than the other list price, but they turn up the same $3.99 in the cart.
Maybe I'm not reading this right, but I think there is a price floor. Depending on whether you own 1, 2, or 3, the minimum price from the Artists Store is $4.99, $3.99 or $2.99.
Is there a price floor on the featured artists store? If there is, it isn't mentioned on the shop page! It seems like the bonus from Dealz and 70% from new release doesn't take cheaper products below $3.99.
After rereading the sale page, there is indeed a price floor listed:
Comments
They've done this before. It's a month long sale. Today is day 1. It says "Buy or Own 3".
No one knows for sure but Daz, but previously, when they used similar systems, what's now called Daily Dealz saw their prices going up the next two days and after being available for three days, they lost their status as Daily Dealz.
The life cycle of a Daily Dealz could be something like that (with made-up price, it could go up by more than one dollar but it's unlikely to go up by less than one dollar)
If it's working as I think it will (no guarantee: I don't work for Daz), if you buy two Daily Dealz today, tomorrow buying one will give you access to the best discount or you can do the opposite and buy one today and two today (with the caveat that we also don't knows if we'll get two Daily Dayz each day).
Or you can wait to see how it goes, picking Daily Dealz you like without caring to much about getting something else.
Does the code JUMP-INTO-JUNE work with all wishlisted items? I mean new releases wishlisted before today, June 1st? Because it doesn't seem to apply to them.
Edit:
The code works on new wishlisted items: I had not seen a wishlisted item in my cart and after removing it, the 50% off reduction applied to new items.
Sorry for my mistake.
Jump into june works on a wishlist item I tagged yesterday. (I have 8 tokens applied as well.)
I picked these two wishlist items to put in the cart because they are both $19.99 list price.
30% new 30% from tokens = 51% + 50% for one of them = 75%
The jump into june says it doesn't combine with other offers, which means the brand spanking new Daily Dealz don't apply. Kind of weird to have something excluded from the shiny new promotion on the first day.
There's a typo (well 2 as it's written twice) on the sale page: it says "Extra 10% off Zeddicuss’ Aritst Store".
"Whatever! Texture Add-On for dForce Fairy Flare Outfit Genesis 9" (currently in outlet) doesn't have the main outfit listed as the required product
https://www.daz3d.com/whatever-texture-add-on-for-dforce-fairy-flare-outfit-genesis-9
https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-fairy-flare-outfit-genesis-9
There are probably hundreds of products with this issue. You probably have to make a ticket so the QA or the PA can fix it.
I grabbed both the zed items paid then went back and bought his still new release drunken expressions for $6.93 so got the extra discount from the current price of $13.85 oh yeah the jump into june code 50% wishlist so maybe not the 10% ? not sure how much that'd knock off but got at least 50 off a still newrelease so I'm not complaining
Is there a price floor on the featured artists store? If there is, it isn't mentioned on the shop page! It seems like the bonus from Dealz and 70% from new release doesn't take cheaper products below $3.99.
In the sample, one listed at a dollar more than the other list price, but they turn up the same $3.99 in the cart.
Maybe I'm not reading this right, but I think there is a price floor. Depending on whether you own 1, 2, or 3, the minimum price from the Artists Store is $4.99, $3.99 or $2.99.
After rereading the sale page, there is indeed a price floor listed:
probably too early yet but buying both the two SE Cyborg products aren't activating the extra 30% discount still showing the advertised $4.89 price
SIZZLING-SUMMER Coupon is not working and,as a separate issue, having both Daz+ new releases in the cart is not taking an additional 30% off them.
+1
Same here for the Sizzling-Summer coupon not working, but it'll get fixed. Thank you for the sales so far.
SIZZLING-SUMMER not working here either.
SIZZLING-SUMMER +1
SIZZLING-SUMMER is not working for me also. Please fix
SIZZLING-SUMMER is not working for me too
The above issues should be fixed now. The coupon has been corrected to SUMMER-SIZZLER
Thank you. Bagged Now Crowds Party Time for a little over $4.
New code isn't working for me with https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-twisted-neckholder-dress-for-genesis-9 Daily Deal also in cart I have separately tried https://www.daz3d.com/valenia-9-hd-add-on-bundle & https://www.daz3d.com/dragonscale-hd-for-genesis-9. Both items have been in my wishlist since their release.
Also, I am still seeing old code on the sales page, although it could be a cache issue.
Never mind, it's working now. (Rolls eyes)
Wishlist items for code CLEAR-SKIES while showing with discount in wishlist are coming up full price in cart.
FM Night Builder is in my list for $11.48 but $22.95 in cart.
Sorry, can't figure out how to screenshot on iPad.
I just put one of my eligible wishlisted items with a daily deal and it went 50% off, so I can't recreate your issue.
Did the previous days work?
Not for me. Tried several times over the course of the day. CLEAER-SKIES is working for me
https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/ipad/ipad08a40f3b/ipados
Are you selecting an item from the Wishlist link provided?
Working now. Guess I was a bit too early in the day.