New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…3132343637…87

Comments

  • zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,953
    edited May 28

    Cris Palomino said:

    I did report what was happening and Daz has verified both the coupon and the 3 for 0.99 are usable once. My apologies for my delay in getting back to the thread.

    I haven't used the coupon at all and it's not working for me. The first item in the cart comes up free and the other two are full price. I don't understand. They should be $.99 right?

    This is my cart repost from above: 

     

    Post edited by zombietaggerung on
  • DiscipleDisciple Posts: 259

    I had my $0.99 cart ready until, quicker than a checkout button, all discounts vanished and the total ballooned almost 50x.  I aborted in time, but I failed to catch a similar spike in the past and DAZ refunded me only a fraction of its overcharge. Don't let it happen to you.

    Hallelujah!
    Disciple

  • DasTriDasTri Posts: 248

    I assume the 3 for .33 was build into the system independently from the coupon, and so did not expire. 

    It was easier to just turn it off then to mix it into the coupon, and the potential cost made "fast" a priority.

    I assume they will fix that later on, too, but those of us who have used it for the free item will be out. 

     

    Well, they could have made some money today if that offer had been official.

    1500+ items listed for $.33 - that might have been an expensive if extensive haul. 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    ALL-FOR-1-FOR-ALL to get:
    1 for FREE
    OR get 3 for a total of $0.99

  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 3,628
    edited May 28

    Cris Palomino said:

    ALL-FOR-1-FOR-ALL to get:
    1 for FREE
    OR get 3 for a total of $0.99

    Cris ... You might want to review that real quick ... Edit: Ah, NOW I see the '99' behind the zero! It's still not working though.

    Post edited by tsroemi on
  • MazhMazh Posts: 503

    Togire said:

    The offer 3 for $.99 does not work presently. With 3 items from the daz-dollars list, nothing is discounted. And with the coupon one item is free and the others remain unchanged.

    +1 

  • TheLionTheLion Posts: 49
    edited May 28

    Cris Palomino said:

    ALL-FOR-1-FOR-ALL to get:
    1 for FREE
    OR get 3 for a total of $0.99

    This doesn't seem to be working. When I use the coupon I get one of the 3 items for free but the others stay above $10. Without the coupon, all 3 items remain above $10.

    Depending on how you read that sentence you either get 1 free or 3 for $0,99 with the coupon, or you get 1 free with the coupon and 3 for $0,99 without the coupon. Neither seems to work.

    However It's a fairly weird promotion, since when you add a "Decisive" new release you get 3 for $1 each ("Get up to 3 for $1 each* with a "Decisive" New Release ")... So that would mean it's actually more economical to not buy a new "Decisive" new release. Which I doubt was the intent of the promotion. At the moment the coupon only allows 1 free item so that fact doesn't really apply.

    Post edited by TheLion on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    Reporting.

  • ALL-FOR-1-FOR-ALL coupon is not working

    daz.PNG
    1767 x 803 - 140K
  • MazhMazh Posts: 503
    edited May 28

    TheLion said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    ALL-FOR-1-FOR-ALL to get:
    1 for FREE
    OR get 3 for a total of $0.99

    This doesn't seem to be working. When I use the coupon I get one of the 3 items for free but the others stay above $10. Without the coupon, all 3 items remain above $10.

    Depending on how you read that sentence you either get 1 free or 3 for $0,99 with the coupon, or you get 1 free with the coupon and 3 for $0,99 without the coupon. Neither seems to work.

    However It's a fairly weird promotion, since when you add a "Decisive" new release you get 3 for $1 each ("Get up to 3 for $1 each* with a "Decisive" New Release ")... So that would mean it's actually more economical to not buy a new "Decisive" new release. Which I doubt was the intent of the promotion. At the moment the coupon only allows 1 free item so that fact doesn't really apply.

    3 for $0.99 is one time use, but 3 for $1 each with a decisive new release seems to be multi use ?

    but yes - Daz also does weird promotions, one day you get recent items for free and a few days later they expect you to buy new releases to get some outdated stuff smiley

    Post edited by Mazh on
  • TheLionTheLion Posts: 49

    Mazh said:

    TheLion said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    ALL-FOR-1-FOR-ALL to get:
    1 for FREE
    OR get 3 for a total of $0.99

    This doesn't seem to be working. When I use the coupon I get one of the 3 items for free but the others stay above $10. Without the coupon, all 3 items remain above $10.

    Depending on how you read that sentence you either get 1 free or 3 for $0,99 with the coupon, or you get 1 free with the coupon and 3 for $0,99 without the coupon. Neither seems to work.

    However It's a fairly weird promotion, since when you add a "Decisive" new release you get 3 for $1 each ("Get up to 3 for $1 each* with a "Decisive" New Release ")... So that would mean it's actually more economical to not buy a new "Decisive" new release. Which I doubt was the intent of the promotion. At the moment the coupon only allows 1 free item so that fact doesn't really apply.

    3 for $0.99 is one time use, but 3 for $1 each with a decisive new release seems to be multi use ?

    but yes - Daz also does weird promotions, one day you get recent items for free and a few days later they expect you to buy new releases to get some outdated stuff smiley

    You're right! I hadn't considered that distinction between the two options. But yes, they often have promotions that make me scratch my head and sometimes I'm also having a hard time understanding the event. I'm not a native English speaker, so I always simply blame it on that.

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,645
    edited May 28

    I have not used the coupon or the promo and the "Get 3 for a total of $0.99" still is NOT working for me. Please fix

    99 cent promo cart.jpg
    1380 x 616 - 116K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,235

    3 for 0.99 doesn't work for me either, the first item goes to 0 and the others are full price. Please fix it.

  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,785

    emanuela1 said:

    3 for 0.99 doesn't work for me either, the first item goes to 0 and the others are full price. Please fix it.

    Same here.

  • davesodaveso Posts: 8,315

    well, at least i know the coupon and offer is not working and won't have to report it again. 

  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 10,941
    edited May 28

    I have the same problem with "get 3 for a total of $0.99"

    DazDollars.jpg
    1358 x 740 - 389K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • gloam3dgloam3d Posts: 200

    Yep, it isn't working. I have not used the coupon.

  • jme4500jme4500 Posts: 27

    Although it is frustrating and confusing when deals don't work initially I'd still like to give a big thanks to DAZ for coming up with offers like this, it brings some excitement to the day - I do like free quality products and very generous multi offers!

  • jme4500jme4500 Posts: 27

    It's working now! Thank you!

     

  • LadyNightVampLadyNightVamp Posts: 70
    It works now, thanks!
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,715

    Thanks for confirming that it works now.

    Yes, you can use the code to get either one freebie or three items  for $0.33 each with not other requirements. If you want more items from the selection then you can get up to three for $1 each in an order with one of today's new relases, which I blieve is repeatable if there are multple combinations that would work for you.

  • TheLionTheLion Posts: 49

    It works now, thanks! smiley

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,362
    edited May 28

    Is there a floor on the favored artists? Looks like there's a $3.99 floor but it isn't mentioned anywhere in the offers.

    Untitled2.png
    1145 x 595 - 218K
    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,362

    Did this get sent for clarification?

     

  • MazhMazh Posts: 503

    Thanks, now it works smiley

  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,235
    edited May 28

    It works now, thank you! I got 3 good items for 0.99. :)

    Post edited by emanuela1 on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,715

    jmucchiello said:

    Is there a floor on the favored artists? Looks like there's a $3.99 floor but it isn't mentioned anywhere in the offers.

    I believe so, we have asked.

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,362
    edited May 29

    Not working. (Premier)

    Untitled.jpg
    515 x 124 - 42K
    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • 3DSaga3DSaga Posts: 930

    Yes, I find it's not working for me as well. I'm a Premier member with a "Better-er" New Release in my cart (the actual cart). 

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,645

    jmucchiello said:

    Not working. (Premier)

    Same here. I am a Premier member and it is not working for me. Please  fix. 

Sign In or Register to comment.