I did report what was happening and Daz has verified both the coupon and the 3 for 0.99 are usable once. My apologies for my delay in getting back to the thread.
I haven't used the coupon at all and it's not working for me. The first item in the cart comes up free and the other two are full price. I don't understand. They should be $.99 right?
I had my $0.99 cart ready until, quicker than a checkout button, all discounts vanished and the total ballooned almost 50x. I aborted in time, but I failed to catch a similar spike in the past and DAZ refunded me only a fraction of its overcharge. Don't let it happen to you.
The offer 3 for $.99 does not work presently. With 3 items from the daz-dollars list, nothing is discounted. And with the coupon one item is free and the others remain unchanged.
ALL-FOR-1-FOR-ALL to get:
1 for FREE
OR get 3 for a total of $0.99
This doesn't seem to be working. When I use the coupon I get one of the 3 items for free but the others stay above $10. Without the coupon, all 3 items remain above $10.
Depending on how you read that sentence you either get 1 free or 3 for $0,99 with the coupon, or you get 1 free with the coupon and 3 for $0,99 without the coupon. Neither seems to work.
However It's a fairly weird promotion, since when you add a "Decisive" new release you get 3 for $1 each ("Get up to 3 for $1 each* with a "Decisive" New Release ")... So that would mean it's actually more economical to not buy a new "Decisive" new release. Which I doubt was the intent of the promotion. At the moment the coupon only allows 1 free item so that fact doesn't really apply.
ALL-FOR-1-FOR-ALL to get:
1 for FREE
OR get 3 for a total of $0.99
This doesn't seem to be working. When I use the coupon I get one of the 3 items for free but the others stay above $10. Without the coupon, all 3 items remain above $10.
Depending on how you read that sentence you either get 1 free or 3 for $0,99 with the coupon, or you get 1 free with the coupon and 3 for $0,99 without the coupon. Neither seems to work.
However It's a fairly weird promotion, since when you add a "Decisive" new release you get 3 for $1 each ("Get up to 3 for $1 each* with a "Decisive" New Release ")... So that would mean it's actually more economical to not buy a new "Decisive" new release. Which I doubt was the intent of the promotion. At the moment the coupon only allows 1 free item so that fact doesn't really apply.
3 for $0.99 is one time use, but 3 for $1 each with a decisive new release seems to be multi use ?
but yes - Daz also does weird promotions, one day you get recent items for free and a few days later they expect you to buy new releases to get some outdated stuff
ALL-FOR-1-FOR-ALL to get:
1 for FREE
OR get 3 for a total of $0.99
This doesn't seem to be working. When I use the coupon I get one of the 3 items for free but the others stay above $10. Without the coupon, all 3 items remain above $10.
Depending on how you read that sentence you either get 1 free or 3 for $0,99 with the coupon, or you get 1 free with the coupon and 3 for $0,99 without the coupon. Neither seems to work.
However It's a fairly weird promotion, since when you add a "Decisive" new release you get 3 for $1 each ("Get up to 3 for $1 each* with a "Decisive" New Release ")... So that would mean it's actually more economical to not buy a new "Decisive" new release. Which I doubt was the intent of the promotion. At the moment the coupon only allows 1 free item so that fact doesn't really apply.
3 for $0.99 is one time use, but 3 for $1 each with a decisive new release seems to be multi use ?
but yes - Daz also does weird promotions, one day you get recent items for free and a few days later they expect you to buy new releases to get some outdated stuff
You're right! I hadn't considered that distinction between the two options. But yes, they often have promotions that make me scratch my head and sometimes I'm also having a hard time understanding the event. I'm not a native English speaker, so I always simply blame it on that.
Although it is frustrating and confusing when deals don't work initially I'd still like to give a big thanks to DAZ for coming up with offers like this, it brings some excitement to the day - I do like free quality products and very generous multi offers!
Yes, you can use the code to get either one freebie or three items for $0.33 each with not other requirements. If you want more items from the selection then you can get up to three for $1 each in an order with one of today's new relases, which I blieve is repeatable if there are multple combinations that would work for you.
Comments
I haven't used the coupon at all and it's not working for me. The first item in the cart comes up free and the other two are full price. I don't understand. They should be $.99 right?
This is my cart repost from above:
I had my $0.99 cart ready until, quicker than a checkout button, all discounts vanished and the total ballooned almost 50x. I aborted in time, but I failed to catch a similar spike in the past and DAZ refunded me only a fraction of its overcharge. Don't let it happen to you.
Hallelujah!
Disciple
I assume the 3 for .33 was build into the system independently from the coupon, and so did not expire.
It was easier to just turn it off then to mix it into the coupon, and the potential cost made "fast" a priority.
I assume they will fix that later on, too, but those of us who have used it for the free item will be out.
Well, they could have made some money today if that offer had been official.
1500+ items listed for $.33 - that might have been an expensive if extensive haul.
ALL-FOR-1-FOR-ALL to get:
1 for FREE
OR get 3 for a total of $0.99
Cris ... You might want to review that real quick ... Edit: Ah, NOW I see the '99' behind the zero! It's still not working though.
+1
This doesn't seem to be working. When I use the coupon I get one of the 3 items for free but the others stay above $10. Without the coupon, all 3 items remain above $10.
Depending on how you read that sentence you either get 1 free or 3 for $0,99 with the coupon, or you get 1 free with the coupon and 3 for $0,99 without the coupon. Neither seems to work.
However It's a fairly weird promotion, since when you add a "Decisive" new release you get 3 for $1 each ("Get up to 3 for $1 each* with a "Decisive" New Release ")... So that would mean it's actually more economical to not buy a new "Decisive" new release. Which I doubt was the intent of the promotion. At the moment the coupon only allows 1 free item so that fact doesn't really apply.
Reporting.
ALL-FOR-1-FOR-ALL coupon is not working
3 for $0.99 is one time use, but 3 for $1 each with a decisive new release seems to be multi use ?
but yes - Daz also does weird promotions, one day you get recent items for free and a few days later they expect you to buy new releases to get some outdated stuff
You're right! I hadn't considered that distinction between the two options. But yes, they often have promotions that make me scratch my head and sometimes I'm also having a hard time understanding the event. I'm not a native English speaker, so I always simply blame it on that.
I have not used the coupon or the promo and the "Get 3 for a total of $0.99" still is NOT working for me. Please fix
3 for 0.99 doesn't work for me either, the first item goes to 0 and the others are full price. Please fix it.
Same here.
well, at least i know the coupon and offer is not working and won't have to report it again.
I have the same problem with "get 3 for a total of $0.99"
Yep, it isn't working. I have not used the coupon.
Although it is frustrating and confusing when deals don't work initially I'd still like to give a big thanks to DAZ for coming up with offers like this, it brings some excitement to the day - I do like free quality products and very generous multi offers!
It's working now! Thank you!
Thanks for confirming that it works now.
Yes, you can use the code to get either one freebie or three items for $0.33 each with not other requirements. If you want more items from the selection then you can get up to three for $1 each in an order with one of today's new relases, which I blieve is repeatable if there are multple combinations that would work for you.
It works now, thanks!
Is there a floor on the favored artists? Looks like there's a $3.99 floor but it isn't mentioned anywhere in the offers.
Did this get sent for clarification?
Thanks, now it works
It works now, thank you! I got 3 good items for 0.99. :)
I believe so, we have asked.
Not working. (Premier)
Yes, I find it's not working for me as well. I'm a Premier member with a "Better-er" New Release in my cart (the actual cart).
Same here. I am a Premier member and it is not working for me. Please fix.