Given this kind of thing has been happening for over a year or more, Daz just doesn't care. Sure, the inidividual employees are as helpful as they can be. But someone who with a stroke of a pen could say "fix this permanently" won't.
I am confused by the JW Old Times Expressions for Frankie 9 SKU 116072, it is with Toteemi under the Daz+ New Release but not priced as one nor when I put it in my cart did it get the discount.
I am confused by the JW Old Times Expressions for Frankie 9 SKU 116072, it is with Toteemi under the Daz+ New Release but not priced as one nor when I put it in my cart did it get the discount.
The discounts don't require a coupon code, they do require a "Wishing Star" new relese - one of today's new releases (except the Daz+ items, which are listed separately) https://www.daz3d.com/when-you-wish-2026
I am not quite sure if that is not intended, but it works without the code and can be repeated.
Unless you want that to be a $.33 sale for all items on that list, you should probably fix that fast.
I will refrain to take advantage from that for now (and for the sake of the artists I would ask others to do the same), but if in around four hours it still works this way, I have to assume it is by intend and enjoy the sale.
I am not quite sure if that is not intended, but it works without the code and can be repeated.
Unless you want that to be a $.33 sale for all items on that list, you should probably fix that fast.
I will refrain to take advantage from that for now (and for the sake of the artists I would ask others to do the same), but if in around four hours it still works this way, I have to assume it is by intend and enjoy the sale.
It either was fixed, or only works once. I bought the three for 0.33, then used the coupon for a freebie.
Now feeling slightly guilty. ;(
I am not quite sure if that is not intended, but it works without the code and can be repeated.
Unless you want that to be a $.33 sale for all items on that list, you should probably fix that fast.
I will refrain to take advantage from that for now (and for the sake of the artists I would ask others to do the same), but if in around four hours it still works this way, I have to assume it is by intend and enjoy the sale.
I am not quite sure if that is not intended, but it works without the code and can be repeated.
Unless you want that to be a $.33 sale for all items on that list, you should probably fix that fast.
I will refrain to take advantage from that for now (and for the sake of the artists I would ask others to do the same), but if in around four hours it still works this way, I have to assume it is by intend and enjoy the sale.
It's the coupon that is 1x use.
Does this mean the only reason not to pick up a 60 of these for $20 is time and effort? (And $20)
I am not quite sure if that is not intended, but it works without the code and can be repeated.
Unless you want that to be a $.33 sale for all items on that list, you should probably fix that fast.
I will refrain to take advantage from that for now (and for the sake of the artists I would ask others to do the same), but if in around four hours it still works this way, I have to assume it is by intend and enjoy the sale.
It either was fixed, or only works once. I bought the three for 0.33, then used the coupon for a freebie. Now feeling slightly guilty. ;(
Came here to report the same maybe-issue. I haven't tried the coupon yet, but if the coupon is unused the sale currently allows unlimited orders of triplets for $0.33 each. Daz has used ambiguous wording before ('coupon required for deal x, or deal y which doesn't need a coupon because a coupon wasn't directly mentioned') so I'm unsure of intent. That said, unlimited for $0.33 each kind of contradicts the line after that says Get Up to 3 for $1 each with a Decisive New Release.
The offer 3 for $.99 does not work presently. With 3 items from the daz-dollars list, nothing is discounted. And with the coupon one item is free and the others remain unchanged.
The offer 3 for $.99 does not work presently. With 3 items from the daz-dollars list, nothing is discounted. And with the coupon one item is free and the others remain unchanged.
same here. I only get one for free and not 3 for 0,99
DITTO for me. With 3 items from the Daz Dollars deal category and NO Coupon, all 3 showed normal price; added coupon and 1st item went to $0 and the other 2 stayed the regular price.
The offer 3 for $.99 does not work presently. With 3 items from the daz-dollars list, nothing is discounted. And with the coupon one item is free and the others remain unchanged.
DITTO for me. With 3 items from the Daz Dollars deal category and NO Coupon, all 3 showed normal price; added coupon and 1st item went to $0 and the other 2 stayed the regular price.
The offer 3 for $.99 does not work presently. With 3 items from the daz-dollars list, nothing is discounted. And with the coupon one item is free and the others remain unchanged.
When I did it early this morning, throwing items in my cart to whittle down, the code gave me 1 free + dropped the next three down to 33-cents. I suspect the and/or is broken.
I did report what was happening and Daz has verified both the coupon and the 3 for 0.99 are usable once. My apologies for my delay in getting back to the thread.
Comments
I truly don't understand how it is OK for a store to have one price on a product and a dearer one in the cart
just filtering low to high, none of the products advertised for 80c are below 1.99 in the cart
this is not OK
if there is a minimum price, that should be reflected in the advertised price in the store
one example of many https://www.daz3d.com/clockwork-heart
I submitted a ticket about store prices being wrong
Given this kind of thing has been happening for over a year or more, Daz just doesn't care. Sure, the inidividual employees are as helpful as they can be. But someone who with a stroke of a pen could say "fix this permanently" won't.
I am confused by the JW Old Times Expressions for Frankie 9 SKU 116072, it is with Toteemi under the Daz+ New Release but not priced as one nor when I put it in my cart did it get the discount.
Sent an inquiry.
D+ price fixed.
Thank you Cris.
The WISHING STAR coupon does not work with the AP Wild West Bundle.
Where is that coupon from? I don't see any offer with that coupon code on today's sale page. Beside coupon codes usually don't have spaces.
The discounts don't require a coupon code, they do require a "Wishing Star" new relese - one of today's new releases (except the Daz+ items, which are listed separately) https://www.daz3d.com/when-you-wish-2026
Oh, sorry.
I tend to skim through "wordy" advertisements with hyperbole, and look for the essential info that interests me.
50% of featured artists with new release not working.
Are you getting them from https://www.daz3d.com/select-mysterious-artists#index=0&filtered=1?
No, obviously I fell for the confusing layout.
I found that too! The top link leads to
https://www.daz3d.com/select-mysterious-artists
while the link below the artists that says View All Items leads here
https://www.daz3d.com/generational-artists#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1
My favorite part is there are 300+ items on the list that cost less that $4.99.
>get 3 for a total of $0.99
I am not quite sure if that is not intended, but it works without the code and can be repeated.
Unless you want that to be a $.33 sale for all items on that list, you should probably fix that fast.
I will refrain to take advantage from that for now (and for the sake of the artists I would ask others to do the same), but if in around four hours it still works this way, I have to assume it is by intend and enjoy the sale.
It's the coupon that is 1x use.
Does this mean the only reason not to pick up a 60 of these for $20 is time and effort? (And $20)
Came here to report the same maybe-issue. I haven't tried the coupon yet, but if the coupon is unused the sale currently allows unlimited orders of triplets for $0.33 each. Daz has used ambiguous wording before ('coupon required for deal x, or deal y which doesn't need a coupon because a coupon wasn't directly mentioned') so I'm unsure of intent. That said, unlimited for $0.33 each kind of contradicts the line after that says Get Up to 3 for $1 each with a Decisive New Release.
The offer 3 for $.99 does not work presently. With 3 items from the daz-dollars list, nothing is discounted. And with the coupon one item is free and the others remain unchanged.
It's broken for me as well, I have three items from the list, with code they should be .99, yes? And yet.....
I sometimes think that they either use a very unreflecting programmer or an AI to put their often strangely worded advertisements into code.
Anyway, three items are no longer at $0.33 each. Now looking if I still have the coupon :-)
At least they DO react, faster if it costs them money, but usually also when not. My respect for that.
same here. I only get one for free and not 3 for 0,99
DITTO for me. With 3 items from the Daz Dollars deal category and NO Coupon, all 3 showed normal price; added coupon and 1st item went to $0 and the other 2 stayed the regular price.
Same for me. Please fix.
When I did it early this morning, throwing items in my cart to whittle down, the code gave me 1 free + dropped the next three down to 33-cents. I suspect the and/or is broken.
It worked for me as well this morning.
I did report what was happening and Daz has verified both the coupon and the 3 for 0.99 are usable once. My apologies for my delay in getting back to the thread.