New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…3031333536…87

Comments

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,664
    edited May 25

    I truly don't understand how it is OK for a store to have one price on a product and a dearer one in the cart

    just filtering low to high, none of the products advertised for 80c are below 1.99 in the cart

    this is not OK

    if there is a minimum price, that should be reflected in the advertised price in the store

    one example of many https://www.daz3d.com/clockwork-heart

    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,664

    I submitted a ticket about store prices being wrong

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,366

    WendyLuvsCatz said:

    I truly don't understand how it is OK for a store to have one price on a product and a dearer one in the cart

    just filtering low to high, none of the products advertised for 80c are below 1.99 in the cart

    this is not OK

    if there is a minimum price, that should be reflected in the advertised price in the store

    one example of many https://www.daz3d.com/clockwork-heart

    Given this kind of thing has been happening for over a year or more, Daz just doesn't care. Sure, the inidividual employees are as helpful as they can be. But someone who with a stroke of a pen could say "fix this permanently" won't.

  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,139

    I am confused by the JW Old Times Expressions for Frankie 9 SKU 116072, it is with Toteemi under the Daz+ New Release but not priced as one nor when I put it in my cart did it get the discount.

    Screenshot 2026-05-26 at 03.17.14.png
    1426 x 1382 - 1M
    Screenshot 2026-05-26 at 03.16.50.png
    1498 x 1036 - 267K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    memcneil70 said:

    I am confused by the JW Old Times Expressions for Frankie 9 SKU 116072, it is with Toteemi under the Daz+ New Release but not priced as one nor when I put it in my cart did it get the discount.

    Sent an inquiry. 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    D+ price fixed.

  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,139

    Thank you Cris.

  • Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 2,779
    edited May 26

    The WISHING STAR coupon does not work with the AP Wild West Bundle.

     

     

    AP WILD.png
    1757 x 676 - 147K
    Post edited by Ron Knights on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,576

    Ron Knights said:

    The WISHING STAR coupon does not work with the AP Wild West Bundle.

    Where is that coupon from? I don't see any offer with that coupon code on today's sale page. Beside coupon codes usually don't have spaces. 

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,718

    The discounts don't require a coupon code, they do require a "Wishing Star" new relese - one of today's new releases (except the Daz+ items, which are listed separately) https://www.daz3d.com/when-you-wish-2026

  • Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 2,779
    edited May 27

    Oh, sorry.

    I tend to skim through "wordy" advertisements with hyperbole, and look for the essential info that interests me.

     

    Post edited by Ron Knights on
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,366

    50% of featured artists with new release not working.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    jmucchiello said:

    50% of featured artists with new release not working.

    Are you getting them from https://www.daz3d.com/select-mysterious-artists#index=0&filtered=1? 

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,366

    Cris Palomino said:

    jmucchiello said:

    50% of featured artists with new release not working.

    Are you getting them from https://www.daz3d.com/select-mysterious-artists#index=0&filtered=1? 

    No, obviously I fell for the confusing layout.

  • AncientWireAncientWire Posts: 143

     

    I found that too!  The top link leads to 
    https://www.daz3d.com/select-mysterious-artists
    while the link below the artists that says View All Items leads here
    https://www.daz3d.com/generational-artists#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1


     

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,366
    edited May 27

    My favorite part is there are 300+ items on the list that cost less that $4.99.

    Untitled.png
    973 x 447 - 48K
    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • DasTriDasTri Posts: 248

    >get 3 for a total of $0.99

    I am not quite sure if that is not intended, but it works without the code and can be repeated.

    Unless you want that to be a $.33 sale for all items on that list, you should probably fix that fast.


    I will refrain to take advantage from that for now (and for the sake of the artists I would ask others to do the same), but if in around four hours it still works this way, I have to assume it is by intend and enjoy the sale.

  • FJM1977FJM1977 Posts: 350
    DasTri said:

    >get 3 for a total of $0.99

    I am not quite sure if that is not intended, but it works without the code and can be repeated.

    Unless you want that to be a $.33 sale for all items on that list, you should probably fix that fast.


    I will refrain to take advantage from that for now (and for the sake of the artists I would ask others to do the same), but if in around four hours it still works this way, I have to assume it is by intend and enjoy the sale.

    It either was fixed, or only works once. I bought the three for 0.33, then used the coupon for a freebie. Now feeling slightly guilty. ;(
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    DasTri said:

    >get 3 for a total of $0.99

    I am not quite sure if that is not intended, but it works without the code and can be repeated.

    Unless you want that to be a $.33 sale for all items on that list, you should probably fix that fast.


    I will refrain to take advantage from that for now (and for the sake of the artists I would ask others to do the same), but if in around four hours it still works this way, I have to assume it is by intend and enjoy the sale.

    It's the coupon that is 1x use. 

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,366

    Cris Palomino said:

    DasTri said:

    >get 3 for a total of $0.99

    I am not quite sure if that is not intended, but it works without the code and can be repeated.

    Unless you want that to be a $.33 sale for all items on that list, you should probably fix that fast.


    I will refrain to take advantage from that for now (and for the sake of the artists I would ask others to do the same), but if in around four hours it still works this way, I have to assume it is by intend and enjoy the sale.

    It's the coupon that is 1x use. 

    Does this mean the only reason not to pick up a 60 of these for $20 is time and effort? (And $20)

  • Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 493

    FJM1977 said:

    DasTri said:

    >get 3 for a total of $0.99

    I am not quite sure if that is not intended, but it works without the code and can be repeated.

    Unless you want that to be a $.33 sale for all items on that list, you should probably fix that fast.


    I will refrain to take advantage from that for now (and for the sake of the artists I would ask others to do the same), but if in around four hours it still works this way, I have to assume it is by intend and enjoy the sale.

    It either was fixed, or only works once. I bought the three for 0.33, then used the coupon for a freebie. Now feeling slightly guilty. ;(

     

    Came here to report the same maybe-issue. I haven't tried the coupon yet, but if the coupon is unused the sale currently allows unlimited orders of triplets for $0.33 each. Daz has used ambiguous wording before ('coupon required for deal x, or deal y which doesn't need a coupon because a coupon wasn't directly mentioned') so I'm unsure of intent. That said, unlimited for $0.33 each kind of contradicts the line after that says Get Up to 3 for $1 each with a Decisive New Release.

  • TogireTogire Posts: 458

    The offer 3 for $.99 does not work presently. With 3 items from the daz-dollars list, nothing is discounted. And with the coupon one item is free and the others remain unchanged.

  • zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,953
    edited May 28

    It's broken for me as well, I have three items from the list, with code they should be .99, yes? And yet.....

    Screenshot 2026-05-28 005627.png
    1670 x 783 - 154K
    Post edited by zombietaggerung on
  • DasTriDasTri Posts: 248

    I sometimes think that they either use a very unreflecting programmer or an AI to put their often strangely worded advertisements into code. 

    Anyway, three items are no longer at $0.33 each. Now looking if I still have the coupon :-)

    At least they DO react, faster if it costs them money, but usually also when not. My respect for that.

  • FantastArtFantastArt Posts: 425

    Togire said:

    The offer 3 for $.99 does not work presently. With 3 items from the daz-dollars list, nothing is discounted. And with the coupon one item is free and the others remain unchanged.

    same here. I only get one for free and not 3 for 0,99 

  • genarisgenaris Posts: 378

    DITTO for me. With 3 items from the Daz Dollars deal category and NO Coupon, all 3 showed normal price; added coupon and 1st item went to $0 and the other 2 stayed the regular price. 

    Togire said:

    The offer 3 for $.99 does not work presently. With 3 items from the daz-dollars list, nothing is discounted. And with the coupon one item is free and the others remain unchanged.

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,649

    genaris said:

    DITTO for me. With 3 items from the Daz Dollars deal category and NO Coupon, all 3 showed normal price; added coupon and 1st item went to $0 and the other 2 stayed the regular price. 

    Togire said:

    The offer 3 for $.99 does not work presently. With 3 items from the daz-dollars list, nothing is discounted. And with the coupon one item is free and the others remain unchanged.

    Same for me. Please fix. 

  • SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 3,947

    When I did it early this morning, throwing items in my cart to whittle down, the code gave me 1 free + dropped the next three down to 33-cents. I suspect the and/or is broken.

  • Singular3DSingular3D Posts: 674

    It worked for me as well this morning.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    I did report what was happening and Daz has verified both the coupon and the 3 for 0.99 are usable once. My apologies for my delay in getting back to the thread.

Sign In or Register to comment.