After completing checkout once, the automatic discounts for "Nostalgic" Artist Stores stop working. (Tried with multiple different new releases, no joy.) Also the 50% base discount is wrong, it should be 60% per the sale text.
Would love for Daz to fix this before the half-day sale cycle ends and the artists selection presumably rotates.
After completing checkout once, the automatic discounts for "Nostalgic" Artist Stores stop working. (Tried with multiple different new releases, no joy.) Also the 50% base discount is wrong, it should be 60% per the sale text.
Would love for Daz to fix this before the half-day sale cycle ends and the artists selection presumably rotates.
I purchased the dForce Madeline Outfit for Genesis 9 SKU 115724 but it didn't show up in DIM, went back and found there were no zip files in my Product Library online. See the snip I made of the page.
I purchased the dForce Madeline Outfit for Genesis 9 SKU 115724 but it didn't show up in DIM, went back and found there were no zip files in my Product Library online. See the snip I made of the page.
After completing checkout once, the automatic discounts for "Nostalgic" Artist Stores stop working. (Tried with multiple different new releases, no joy.) Also the 50% base discount is wrong, it should be 60% per the sale text.
Would love for Daz to fix this before the half-day sale cycle ends and the artists selection presumably rotates.
I just did a cart. Most of the products are, indeed, at 60% and I am getting the further discount once I put in the Nostalgic debut.
I might be tripping! I used those as test items in the first cart and I believe they initially discounted. But they're definitely not in the nostalgic artist stores selection if I go there now and filter by the PA.
You're right, other items do receive the discount, so I can build a cart with those before the sale rotates. :)
I purchased the dForce Madeline Outfit for Genesis 9 SKU 115724 but it didn't show up in DIM, went back and found there were no zip files in my Product Library online. See the snip I made of the page.
I'm finding something similar is happening. The fifth item I put in my cart is getting a slightly smaller discount than the other items. The last item in my cart is listed in the sale items with a 70% at $6.00. The clothing items listed in the same way are $6.90. In the cart they show as 90 or 91% off at $1.99, yet the fifth item is showing at 85% discount at $3.00. Shouldn't its price be similar to the clothing items that actually cost more before the discount is applied? I would like to add more items, but not with a diminishing discount.
The first 5 items in the cart are the only ones getting the full discounts... https://www.daz3d.com/artists-a-d which have nothing to do with the ones that are really capped at 5, which seem to be a different offer on the opposite site of the page https://www.daz3d.com/nostalgic-morning#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1
One day, the person writing the banners and the person programming the website should meet and agree on what’s actually real because costumer wise this is really frustating.
I'm finding something similar is happening. The fifth item I put in my cart is getting a slightly smaller discount than the other items. The last item in my cart is listed in the sale items with a 70% at $6.00. The clothing items listed in the same way are $6.90. In the cart they show as 90 or 91% off at $1.99, yet the fifth item is showing at 85% discount at $3.00. Shouldn't its price be similar to the clothing items that actually cost more before the discount is applied? I would like to add more items, but not with a diminishing discount.
There's an item in your screenshot above the new release which I think may be counting as the 5th.
Something's definitely weird in the cart math. Nia starts at 70% (0.3 multplier), when I add the shoes it should trigger an additional 50% (0.5 multiplier), but the $2.03 seems to be from $26.99 * 0.3 * 0.5 * 0.5 and I don't see why it's capping at 5 (the only cap of 5 is the nostalgic artist stores which is totally different PA's)
There's an item in your screenshot above the new release which I think may be counting as the 5th.
Something's definitely weird in the cart math. Nia starts at 70% (0.3 multplier), when I add the shoes it should trigger an additional 50% (0.5 multiplier), but the $2.03 seems to be from $26.99 * 0.3 * 0.5 * 0.5 and I don't see why it's capping at 5 (the only cap of 5 is the nostalgic artist stores which is totally different PA's)
Incidentally, the poses at $19.99 * 0.3 * 0.5 come out to $3 which matches the promo text as far as I can see.
From what I can tell, Alphabet soup promo seems to be working as advertised with both the new release and one nostalgic artist item in the cart, capping at 20 items with the advertised discounts. But weird with just the new release.
From what I can tell, Alphabet soup promo seems to be working as advertised with both the new release and one nostalgic artist item in the cart, capping at 20 items with the advertised discounts. But weird with just the new release.
All I know is I've found around 10 items I want from the a-d list and the last 6 are twice the cost after discount (zero tokens) is applied depending on if they are in the first four items or last six items.
From what I can tell, Alphabet soup promo seems to be working as advertised with both the new release and one nostalgic artist item in the cart, capping at 20 items with the advertised discounts. But weird with just the new release.
All I know is I've found around 10 items I want from the a-d list and the last 6 are twice the cost after discount (zero tokens) is applied depending on if they are in the first four items or last six items.
The issue wasn't with the alphabet soup, which is applying correctly - it was a spurious extra discount applying to the first five items. That has now been fixed.
Well, from what I understand, with a Nostalgic New Release in the cart, the discount should apply to 10 items. There shouldn't be any difference in the discount percentage with 5 or more items in the cart.
I just tried removing an item to see if that would make a difference, and now all the items are getting a reduced discount from what they showed earlier this morning. The discount now is 85% in my cart, whereas earlier it was 91%. It could be this is the intended discount, and the earlier one was wrong. I'm going to keep the cart, I just don't know if I'll reduce the number of items.
From what I can tell, Alphabet soup promo seems to be working as advertised with both the new release and one nostalgic artist item in the cart, capping at 20 items with the advertised discounts. But weird with just the new release.
All I know is I've found around 10 items I want from the a-d list and the last 6 are twice the cost after discount (zero tokens) is applied depending on if they are in the first four items or last six items.
The issue wasn't with the alphabet soup, which is applying correctly - it was a spurious extra discount applying to the first five items. That has now been fixed.
So what you're saying I should have shut up and grabbed the earlier mistaken discount. Wonderful. Cart dumped for a rethink.
From what I can tell, Alphabet soup promo seems to be working as advertised with both the new release and one nostalgic artist item in the cart, capping at 20 items with the advertised discounts. But weird with just the new release.
All I know is I've found around 10 items I want from the a-d list and the last 6 are twice the cost after discount (zero tokens) is applied depending on if they are in the first four items or last six items.
The issue wasn't with the alphabet soup, which is applying correctly - it was a spurious extra discount applying to the first five items. That has now been fixed.
I purchased the dForce Madeline Outfit for Genesis 9 SKU 115724 but it didn't show up in DIM, went back and found there were no zip files in my Product Library online. See the snip I made of the page.
Reported. Thanks for letting us know.
I was busy but when I looked again at my Product Library the download files were there. I had DIM open still and initiated a search with the SKU::115724 it popped up. Now in my runtime.
Thank you again Frank and to the folks at Daz who corrected this so quickly.
I am not sure how you get that - the error was stor side, applying a discount it shouldn't. Did it actually make much difference, given the $1.99 floor price?
I am not sure how you get that - the error was stor side, applying a discount it shouldn't. Did it actually make much difference, given the $1.99 floor price?
It does look like Alphabet only goes one buy-in. I tried for a second go after the timer rolled over and I'd purchased stuff, but the prices were all over the place.
Comments
I forgot it's 55% off for the new items...
With the extra 20% off that does come to 64%.
Flash sale 75% off not working? I tried all manner of new releases.
Thanks, all. I see where I made my error in logic.
Same here. No matter which new release I add to the cart, I never get the 75% discount.
Reported.
and fixed.
Thanks!
After completing checkout once, the automatic discounts for "Nostalgic" Artist Stores stop working. (Tried with multiple different new releases, no joy.) Also the 50% base discount is wrong, it should be 60% per the sale text.
Would love for Daz to fix this before the half-day sale cycle ends and the artists selection presumably rotates.
Is this the page where you're getting your selections? https://www.daz3d.com/nostalgic-morning#index=9&order=popular%5E1&filtered=1
I just did a cart. Most of the products are, indeed, at 60% and I am getting the further discount once I put in the Nostalgic debut.
I purchased the dForce Madeline Outfit for Genesis 9 SKU 115724 but it didn't show up in DIM, went back and found there were no zip files in my Product Library online. See the snip I made of the page.
Reported. Thanks for letting us know.
I might be tripping! I used those as test items in the first cart and I believe they initially discounted. But they're definitely not in the nostalgic artist stores selection if I go there now and filter by the PA.
You're right, other items do receive the discount, so I can build a cart with those before the sale rotates. :)
The actual limit seems to be 4 or 5, certainly not 20: And I tried lower priced items in case $49.99 msrp was too high. Same problem.
Thank you Frank. Have a lovely day.
Mary
I'm finding something similar is happening. The fifth item I put in my cart is getting a slightly smaller discount than the other items. The last item in my cart is listed in the sale items with a 70% at $6.00. The clothing items listed in the same way are $6.90. In the cart they show as 90 or 91% off at $1.99, yet the fifth item is showing at 85% discount at $3.00. Shouldn't its price be similar to the clothing items that actually cost more before the discount is applied? I would like to add more items, but not with a diminishing discount.
The first 5 items in the cart are the only ones getting the full discounts... https://www.daz3d.com/artists-a-d which have nothing to do with the ones that are really capped at 5, which seem to be a different offer on the opposite site of the page https://www.daz3d.com/nostalgic-morning#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1
One day, the person writing the banners and the person programming the website should meet and agree on what’s actually real because costumer wise this is really frustating.
There's an item in your screenshot above the new release which I think may be counting as the 5th.
Something's definitely weird in the cart math. Nia starts at 70% (0.3 multplier), when I add the shoes it should trigger an additional 50% (0.5 multiplier), but the $2.03 seems to be from $26.99 * 0.3 * 0.5 * 0.5 and I don't see why it's capping at 5 (the only cap of 5 is the nostalgic artist stores which is totally different PA's)
Incidentally, the poses at $19.99 * 0.3 * 0.5 come out to $3 which matches the promo text as far as I can see.
I'm not at al sure what is happening with the Alphabet Sup promo, we have flagged it up for checking.
From what I can tell, Alphabet soup promo seems to be working as advertised with both the new release and one nostalgic artist item in the cart, capping at 20 items with the advertised discounts. But weird with just the new release.
My example has the new release and the artist release. I will try a different artist release... Nope. This link, right? https://www.daz3d.com/nostalgic-morning#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1
All I know is I've found around 10 items I want from the a-d list and the last 6 are twice the cost after discount (zero tokens) is applied depending on if they are in the first four items or last six items.
The issue wasn't with the alphabet soup, which is applying correctly - it was a spurious extra discount applying to the first five items. That has now been fixed.
Well, from what I understand, with a Nostalgic New Release in the cart, the discount should apply to 10 items. There shouldn't be any difference in the discount percentage with 5 or more items in the cart.
I just tried removing an item to see if that would make a difference, and now all the items are getting a reduced discount from what they showed earlier this morning. The discount now is 85% in my cart, whereas earlier it was 91%. It could be this is the intended discount, and the earlier one was wrong. I'm going to keep the cart, I just don't know if I'll reduce the number of items.
So what you're saying I should have shut up and grabbed the earlier mistaken discount. Wonderful. Cart dumped for a rethink.
And there goes my nice cart... <s> thanks </s>
Yes of course the error was on the customer side so the 5 first discounted items were fake... Clear Shopping Cart
I was busy but when I looked again at my Product Library the download files were there. I had DIM open still and initiated a search with the SKU::115724 it popped up. Now in my runtime.
Thank you again Frank and to the folks at Daz who corrected this so quickly.
I am not sure how you get that - the error was stor side, applying a discount it shouldn't. Did it actually make much difference, given the $1.99 floor price?
Beware, this link here, "Clear Shopping Cart," actually clears your shopping cart!!! Do NOT press it!!!
It does look like Alphabet only goes one buy-in. I tried for a second go after the timer rolled over and I'd purchased stuff, but the prices were all over the place.