New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…2627293132…87

Comments

  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 6,517

    FizzleMyth said:

    xyer0 said:

    My Daz Plus was marked as expiring on 05-16, but it's already expired. Is this customary?

    Unfortunately, one of the various inconsistencies with the Daz Shop is that memberships seem to expire in the UTC timezone, rather than at “Daz Midnight” (Mountain Time timezone). That means expiry about 6-7 hours (depending on whether Daylight Savings is in effect) earlier than one might expect.

    Thank you, @FizzleMyth, for diagnosing and explaining my issue. 

  • goods1nn3rgoods1nn3r Posts: 18

    Hi,

    Some discounts seems to be not working today

    50% off Big Hitters - OK

    80% Off* 5 with any “Grand Slam” New Release - not working
    Extra 20% off with a “Grand Slam” Artist item - OK

    30% off “Grand Slam” Releases - OK

    Extra 20% off* with a Big Hitter item
    and a “Grand Slam” Artist item - not working

    50% off “Grand Slam” Artist Stores - OK

    65% off* with 3+ - not working
    75% off* with any “Grand Slam” New Release - not working
    Extra 20% off* with a Big Hitter item - not working

    image

    cart.png
    134K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    goods1nn3r said:

    Hi,

    Some discounts seems to be not working today

    50% off Big Hitters - OK

    80% Off* 5 with any “Grand Slam” New Release - not working
    Extra 20% off with a “Grand Slam” Artist item - OK

    30% off “Grand Slam” Releases - OK

    Extra 20% off* with a Big Hitter item
    and a “Grand Slam” Artist item - not working

    50% off “Grand Slam” Artist Stores - OK

    65% off* with 3+ - not working
    75% off* with any “Grand Slam” New Release - not working
    Extra 20% off* with a Big Hitter item - not working

    image

    Reported 

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,663

    the whole thing was too confusing for me

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    Cris Palomino said:

    goods1nn3r said:

    Hi,

    Some discounts seems to be not working today

    50% off Big Hitters - OK

    80% Off* 5 with any “Grand Slam” New Release - not working
    Extra 20% off with a “Grand Slam” Artist item - OK

    30% off “Grand Slam” Releases - OK

    Extra 20% off* with a Big Hitter item
    and a “Grand Slam” Artist item - not working

    50% off “Grand Slam” Artist Stores - OK

    65% off* with 3+ - not working
    75% off* with any “Grand Slam” New Release - not working
    Extra 20% off* with a Big Hitter item - not working

    image

    Reported 

    Should be working now. 

  • templarlovertemplarlover Posts: 12

    https://www.daz3d.com/mysterious-ice-crystals - is said to be $.99. When in the cart it says $14.29

  • namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,523
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    namffuak said:

    dforce-eg-sexy-outfit-for-genesis-9 has no install types

    Reporting. 

  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,138
    edited May 18

    Cris,

    I put two new 'Graceful' items into my cart, along with a $500.00 gift card. Total = $431.96. Before tax, the non-Gift card items came to $29.59 yet the cart shows 0 tokens earned. Shouldn't that be at least 2 tokens?

    I am not sure if this has been reported or if the terms for tokens has changed.

    Mary

    Edit to add: I put two more items in the cart, a $0.99 and another new item for $17.00 and finally tokens appear saying I will earn 4 tokens. My cart balance is now at $451.39. Also Membership Management still has "Earn 1 token per $10 spent at the Daz Shop"

    Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • ElorElor Posts: 4,171

    templarlover said:

    https://www.daz3d.com/mysterious-ice-crystals - is said to be $.99. When in the cart it says $14.29

    It was likely a quick grab item and the selection was changed a couple of hours before the end of sunday, without refreshing the cache, so old quick grab prices were still shown on the store.

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    memcneil70 said:

    Cris,

    I put two new 'Graceful' items into my cart, along with a $500.00 gift card. Total = $431.96. Before tax, the non-Gift card items came to $29.59 yet the cart shows 0 tokens earned. Shouldn't that be at least 2 tokens?

    I am not sure if this has been reported or if the terms for tokens has changed.

    Mary

    Edit to add: I put two more items in the cart, a $0.99 and another new item for $17.00 and finally tokens appear saying I will earn 4 tokens. My cart balance is now at $451.39. Also Membership Management still has "Earn 1 token per $10 spent at the Daz Shop"

    Can you give us a screenshot of your cart to see if they are adding up correctly, please?

  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,138
    edited May 18

    Hi Frank,

    Well it is getting weirder. I removed the gift card and tokens showed up finally. I added the card back in, and the token amount is up to 12! I have tried multiple combinations and it seems to fluctuate without a pattern. I went down to the one new item and the 0.99 item in the first image. I added in the second new item and the tokens earned dropped to 0.

    So it looks like two new items is triggering something.

    Screenshot 2026-05-18 at 04.12.14.png
    2700 x 1990 - 787K
    Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114
    edited May 18

    Yeah, that is screwy. The first one you should be getting 2 for Daz+ membership and 4 for Premier membership, and the second you should be getting 4 with Daz+ membership or 8 for Premier membership. You are getting the wrong amount on both. What do you get if you remove the GC? You don't earn tokens for GC, QG, or Outlet items. There is a known issue with GC being in the cart in the same order as other products that affect token count. Try doing a hard refresh to update the cache and see what you get while I work on getting the remedy for this (meaning ask the human sponge of info of the team, Richard, when he gets on, which should be soon), because honestly, I can't remember how we or Daz handles this. Maybe someone that has had this particular issue could give you the proper thing to do. IDK if Daz has the ability to issue tokens to an account or not

    Correction. You do get them from QG and Outlet, you can't use tokens on them.

    Post edited by frank0314 on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,138

    I removed the gift card from the cart. And I am a DAZ+ member.

    Screenshot 2026-05-18 at 05.28.24.png
    2736 x 1776 - 764K
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    The total you are getting in that one is correct for being a Daz+ member

  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,138

    Exactly, but when I put the Gift Card back into that cart, 0 tokens.

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,171
    edited May 18

    If no change happened since it happened to me (a year ago or more), it's a visual bug and you should get 6 tokens after paying for this cart.

    To be on the safe side, I would keep the screenshots to open a ticket asking for your missing tokens in case you don't get the 6 you should.

    frank0314 said:

    IDK if Daz has the ability to issue tokens to an account or not

    I have one given to me two years ago because a paiement was delayed until the next day and that next day was not a double token day (at the time, it was given to me as a courtesy because the person answering me didn't get that while I did my purchase at 7:30 AM Paris time, it meant it was half an hour before the end of the double token day).

    So, long ago and maybe it's not the case anymore. But I think she should get the correct amount of tokens.

    Post edited by Elor on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,138

    Is this happening to others who have put two new items and a gift card in the cart at the same time? 

    Also, I verified my DAZ+ membership is still good.

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,171
    edited May 18

    Yes, I see the same problem (which I think is not new and is the one I'm speaking about):

    (The email is a fake email I typed to add the gift card, don't write at it, I have no idea if someone owns that domain)

    tokens_no_gift_card.jpg
    714 x 782 - 65K
    tokens_gift_card.jpg
    714 x 782 - 69K
    Post edited by Elor on
  • galiengalien Posts: 150
    edited May 18

    I trusted Elor and placed an order despite the number of tokens on the order page being incorrect.

    I received the correct number of tokens for my order and not the incorrect number that was given on the order page.

     

    Post edited by galien on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,138
    edited May 18

    Thank you @Frank0314, @Elor, and @galien. For investigating, adding background information and for confirmation it will still work.

    Mary

    Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,361

    Elor said:

    Yes, I see the same problem (which I think is not new and is the one I'm speaking about):

    I had this happen 6 or so months ago, The tokens were still put into my account. And the bug, being a display bug, remains unfixed,

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    I forgot about the display error issue. Sorry.

  • SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 1,417
    edited May 19

    memcneil70 Now that the mods have had a look into the issue, maybe remove the screenshot you attached in your initial post to play it safe. It's showing your email address etc. 

    Post edited by SapphireBlue on
  • NathNath Posts: 3,064

    Code DRINK-ON-US (on today's sale page) doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

    Also, https://www.daz3d.com/ap-college-cafeteria-add-on : I'm confused: is it an add-on to something that isn't listed, or is it standalone and just named illogically?

     

    Untitled-1.png
    2020 x 708 - 473K
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,574

    Nath said:

    Also, https://www.daz3d.com/ap-college-cafeteria-add-on : I'm confused: is it an add-on to something that isn't listed, or is it standalone and just named illogically?

    I see a blank product thumbnail with a “NaN” price on the sale page, maybe that’s supposed to be the base product?
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    Enquiring minds want to know, so I have asked.

  • alan bard newcomeralan bard newcomer Posts: 2,428

    Cris Palomino said:

    Enquiring minds want to know, so I have asked.

    thank you. 
    first day in weeks that looks like a good cart and wham first coupon doesn't work.
    Sort of throws cold water on the whole idea of spending some money.  

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,013

    +1 for the code not working. Hoping to grab the Italian restaurant bundle for nowt.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    Nath said:

    Code DRINK-ON-US (on today's sale page) doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

    Also, https://www.daz3d.com/ap-college-cafeteria-add-on : I'm confused: is it an add-on to something that isn't listed, or is it standalone and just named illogically?

     

    The free ones are in the link provided. We've reported on the add-on; there is a Cafeteria. 

Sign In or Register to comment.