New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…2829313334…88

Comments

  • MonkeMonke Posts: 69

    I forgot it's 55% off for the new items...

    With the extra 20% off that does come to 64%.

  • MonkeMonke Posts: 69
    edited May 21

    Flash sale 75% off not working? I tried all manner of new releases.

    abc.png
    1789 x 1355 - 1M
    Post edited by Monke on
  • paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,806

    Monke said:

    I forgot it's 55% off for the new items...

    With the extra 20% off that does come to 64%.

    Thanks, all. I see where I made my error in logic. 

  • fullerdbfullerdb Posts: 83

    Monke said:

    Flash sale 75% off not working? I tried all manner of new releases.

    Same here. No matter which new release I add to the cart, I never get the 75% discount.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,734

    fullerdb said:

    Monke said:

    Flash sale 75% off not working? I tried all manner of new releases.

    Same here. No matter which new release I add to the cart, I never get the 75% discount.

    Reported.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,734

    Richard Haseltine said:

    fullerdb said:

    Monke said:

    Flash sale 75% off not working? I tried all manner of new releases.

    Same here. No matter which new release I add to the cart, I never get the 75% discount.

    Reported.

    and fixed.

  • fullerdbfullerdb Posts: 83

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    fullerdb said:

    Monke said:

    Flash sale 75% off not working? I tried all manner of new releases.

    Same here. No matter which new release I add to the cart, I never get the 75% discount.

    Reported.

    and fixed.

    Thanks! 

  • Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 493
    edited May 22

    After completing checkout once, the automatic discounts for "Nostalgic" Artist Stores stop working. (Tried with multiple different new releases, no joy.) Also the 50% base discount is wrong, it should be 60% per the sale text.

    Would love for Daz to fix this before the half-day sale cycle ends and the artists selection presumably rotates.

    nostalgic_artist_stores_discount_broken1.PNG
    749 x 803 - 98K
    Post edited by Cam Fox on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,013

    Cam Fox said:

    After completing checkout once, the automatic discounts for "Nostalgic" Artist Stores stop working. (Tried with multiple different new releases, no joy.) Also the 50% base discount is wrong, it should be 60% per the sale text.

    Would love for Daz to fix this before the half-day sale cycle ends and the artists selection presumably rotates.

     Is this the page where you're getting your selections? https://www.daz3d.com/nostalgic-morning#index=9&order=popular%5E1&filtered=1

    I just did a cart. Most of the products are, indeed, at 60% and I am getting the further discount once I put in the Nostalgic debut.

  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,139

    I purchased the dForce Madeline Outfit for Genesis 9 SKU 115724 but it didn't show up in DIM, went back and found there were no zip files in my Product Library online. See the snip I made of the page.

     

    Screenshot 2026-05-22 at 05.19.43.png
    2000 x 1124 - 409K
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    memcneil70 said:

    I purchased the dForce Madeline Outfit for Genesis 9 SKU 115724 but it didn't show up in DIM, went back and found there were no zip files in my Product Library online. See the snip I made of the page.

    Reported. Thanks for letting us know.

  • Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 493

    Cris Palomino said:

    Cam Fox said:

    After completing checkout once, the automatic discounts for "Nostalgic" Artist Stores stop working. (Tried with multiple different new releases, no joy.) Also the 50% base discount is wrong, it should be 60% per the sale text.

    Would love for Daz to fix this before the half-day sale cycle ends and the artists selection presumably rotates.

     Is this the page where you're getting your selections? https://www.daz3d.com/nostalgic-morning#index=9&order=popular%5E1&filtered=1

    I just did a cart. Most of the products are, indeed, at 60% and I am getting the further discount once I put in the Nostalgic debut.

    I might be tripping! I used those as test items in the first cart and I believe they initially discounted. But they're definitely not in the nostalgic artist stores selection if I go there now and filter by the PA.

    You're right, other items do receive the discount, so I can build a cart with those before the sale rotates. :)

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,378
    edited May 22

    The actual limit seems to be 4 or 5, certainly not 20: And I tried lower priced items in case $49.99 msrp was too high. Same problem.

     

     

    Untitled3.png
    987 x 1267 - 573K
    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,139

    frank0314 said:

    memcneil70 said:

    I purchased the dForce Madeline Outfit for Genesis 9 SKU 115724 but it didn't show up in DIM, went back and found there were no zip files in my Product Library online. See the snip I made of the page.

    Reported. Thanks for letting us know.

    Thank you Frank. Have a lovely day.

    Mary 

  • 3DSaga3DSaga Posts: 930

    I'm finding something similar is happening. The fifth item I put in my cart is getting a slightly smaller discount than the other items. The last item in my cart is listed in the sale items with a 70% at $6.00. The clothing items listed in the same way are $6.90. In the cart they show as 90 or 91% off at $1.99, yet the fifth item is showing at 85% discount at $3.00. Shouldn't its price be similar to the clothing items that actually cost more before the discount is applied? I would like to add more items, but not with a diminishing discount. 

    cart.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 262K
  • LugoLugo Posts: 18

    The first 5 items in the cart are the only ones getting the full discounts...  https://www.daz3d.com/artists-a-d which have nothing to do with the ones that are really capped at 5, which seem to be a different offer on the opposite site of the page https://www.daz3d.com/nostalgic-morning#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1
    One day, the person writing the banners and the person programming the website should meet and agree on what’s actually real because costumer wise this is really frustating.

  • Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 493

    3DSaga said:

    I'm finding something similar is happening. The fifth item I put in my cart is getting a slightly smaller discount than the other items. The last item in my cart is listed in the sale items with a 70% at $6.00. The clothing items listed in the same way are $6.90. In the cart they show as 90 or 91% off at $1.99, yet the fifth item is showing at 85% discount at $3.00. Shouldn't its price be similar to the clothing items that actually cost more before the discount is applied? I would like to add more items, but not with a diminishing discount. 

    There's an item in your screenshot above the new release which I think may be counting as the 5th.

    Something's definitely weird in the cart math. Nia starts at 70% (0.3 multplier), when I add the shoes it should trigger an additional 50% (0.5 multiplier), but the $2.03 seems to be from $26.99 * 0.3 * 0.5 * 0.5 and I don't see why it's capping at 5 (the only cap of 5 is the nostalgic artist stores which is totally different PA's)

  • Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 493

    Cam Fox said:

    There's an item in your screenshot above the new release which I think may be counting as the 5th.

    Something's definitely weird in the cart math. Nia starts at 70% (0.3 multplier), when I add the shoes it should trigger an additional 50% (0.5 multiplier), but the $2.03 seems to be from $26.99 * 0.3 * 0.5 * 0.5 and I don't see why it's capping at 5 (the only cap of 5 is the nostalgic artist stores which is totally different PA's)

    Incidentally, the poses at $19.99 * 0.3 * 0.5 come out to $3 which matches the promo text as far as I can see.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,734

    I'm not at al sure what is happening with the Alphabet Sup promo, we have flagged it up for checking.

  • Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 493

    From what I can tell, Alphabet soup promo seems to be working as advertised with both the new release and one nostalgic artist item in the cart, capping at 20 items with the advertised discounts. But weird with just the new release.

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,378
    edited May 22

    Cam Fox said:

    From what I can tell, Alphabet soup promo seems to be working as advertised with both the new release and one nostalgic artist item in the cart, capping at 20 items with the advertised discounts. But weird with just the new release.

    My example has the new release and the artist release. I will try a different artist release... Nope. This link, right? https://www.daz3d.com/nostalgic-morning#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1

    All I know is I've found around 10 items I want from the a-d list and the last 6 are twice the cost after discount (zero tokens) is applied depending on if they are in the first four items or last six items.

    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,734

    jmucchiello said:

    Cam Fox said:

    From what I can tell, Alphabet soup promo seems to be working as advertised with both the new release and one nostalgic artist item in the cart, capping at 20 items with the advertised discounts. But weird with just the new release.

    My example has the new release and the artist release. I will try a different artist release... Nope. This link, right? https://www.daz3d.com/nostalgic-morning#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1

    All I know is I've found around 10 items I want from the a-d list and the last 6 are twice the cost after discount (zero tokens) is applied depending on if they are in the first four items or last six items.

    The issue wasn't with the alphabet soup, which is applying correctly - it was a spurious extra discount applying to the first five items. That has now been fixed.

  • 3DSaga3DSaga Posts: 930
    edited May 22

    Well, from what I understand, with a Nostalgic New Release in the cart, the discount should apply to 10 items. There shouldn't be any difference in the discount percentage with 5 or more items in the cart. 

    I just tried removing an item to see if that would make a difference, and now all the items are getting a reduced discount from what they showed earlier this morning. The discount now is 85% in my cart, whereas earlier it was 91%. It could be this is the intended discount, and the earlier one was wrong. I'm going to keep the cart, I just don't know if I'll reduce the number of items.  

    Post edited by 3DSaga on
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,378

    Richard Haseltine said:

    jmucchiello said:

    Cam Fox said:

    From what I can tell, Alphabet soup promo seems to be working as advertised with both the new release and one nostalgic artist item in the cart, capping at 20 items with the advertised discounts. But weird with just the new release.

    My example has the new release and the artist release. I will try a different artist release... Nope. This link, right? https://www.daz3d.com/nostalgic-morning#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1

    All I know is I've found around 10 items I want from the a-d list and the last 6 are twice the cost after discount (zero tokens) is applied depending on if they are in the first four items or last six items.

    The issue wasn't with the alphabet soup, which is applying correctly - it was a spurious extra discount applying to the first five items. That has now been fixed.

    So what you're saying I should have shut up and grabbed the earlier mistaken discount. Wonderful. Cart dumped for a rethink.

  • WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 998

    Richard Haseltine said:

    jmucchiello said:

    Cam Fox said:

    From what I can tell, Alphabet soup promo seems to be working as advertised with both the new release and one nostalgic artist item in the cart, capping at 20 items with the advertised discounts. But weird with just the new release.

    My example has the new release and the artist release. I will try a different artist release... Nope. This link, right? https://www.daz3d.com/nostalgic-morning#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1

    All I know is I've found around 10 items I want from the a-d list and the last 6 are twice the cost after discount (zero tokens) is applied depending on if they are in the first four items or last six items.

    The issue wasn't with the alphabet soup, which is applying correctly - it was a spurious extra discount applying to the first five items. That has now been fixed.

    And there goes my nice cart... <s> thanks </s>

  • LugoLugo Posts: 18

    Yes of course the error was on the customer side so the 5 first discounted items were fake... Clear Shopping Cart

  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,139

    frank0314 said:

    memcneil70 said:

    I purchased the dForce Madeline Outfit for Genesis 9 SKU 115724 but it didn't show up in DIM, went back and found there were no zip files in my Product Library online. See the snip I made of the page.

    Reported. Thanks for letting us know.

    I was busy but when I looked again at my Product Library the download files were there. I had DIM open still and initiated a search with the SKU::115724 it  popped up. Now in my runtime.

    Thank  you again Frank and to the folks at Daz who corrected this so quickly.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,734

    Lugo said:

    Yes of course the error was on the customer side

    I am not sure how you get that - the error was stor side, applying a discount it shouldn't. Did it actually make much difference, given the $1.99 floor price?

    so the 5 first discounted items were fake... Clear Shopping Cart

  • Jan_ScrapperJan_Scrapper Posts: 798

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Lugo said:

    Yes of course the error was on the customer side

    I am not sure how you get that - the error was stor side, applying a discount it shouldn't. Did it actually make much difference, given the $1.99 floor price?

    so the 5 first discounted items were fake... Clear Shopping Cart

    Beware, this link here, "Clear Shopping Cart," actually clears your shopping cart!!!  Do NOT press it!!! 

  • DareshiranuDareshiranu Posts: 337

    It does look like Alphabet only goes one buy-in. I tried for a second go after the timer rolled over and I'd purchased stuff, but the prices were all over the place.

Sign In or Register to comment.