New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…1819212324…88

Comments

  • y3kmany3kman Posts: 898

    Can someone explain the Wishlist Pick and Pull? 21 product pages out of 25 already have items below $8. You don't even need to have those items in your wishlist.

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,382
    edited April 27

    y3kman said:

    Can someone explain the Wishlist Pick and Pull? 21 product pages out of 25 already have items below $8. You don't even need to have those items in your wishlist.

    Based on my wishlist, the maximum list price is $29.99. And they have to have been released before 12/31/2024. There's also an early limit as none of my G3 items in my wishlist are in this selection either. Or maybe there's only a certain list of PAs.

    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    jmucchiello said:

    I always love when sales increase the cost of things:

     

    Which portion of the sale are you using for this so we can troubleshoot it?

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    NM, I see what the issue is. I reportred it.

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114
    edited April 27

    jmucchiello said:

    I always love when sales increase the cost of things:

     

    Did you get this worked out? It's working for us

    Post edited by frank0314 on
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,382
    edited April 27

    WTF. Now they cost more in the wish list. So the 5.99 is "better" but it isn't the price that existed 3 hours ago. WTF. How is this an acceptable fix?? Why did the base discount change?

    Untitled.jpg
    516 x 438 - 128K
    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,596

    jmucchiello said:

    WTF. Now they cost more in the wish list. So the 5.99 is "better" but it isn't the price that existed 3 hours ago. WTF. How is this an acceptable fix?? Why did the base discount change?

    50% off is coherent with today's active sales (discount from the "wishful" artist stores).

    The higher discounts might have been a remainder from yesterday's offers which was still visible on the product pages, since you posted near the store changeover.

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,382

    Leana said:

    The higher discounts might have been a remainder from yesterday's offers which was still visible on the product pages, since you posted near the store changeover.

    That doesn't make it okay.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,014

    jmucchiello said:

    Leana said:

    The higher discounts might have been a remainder from yesterday's offers which was still visible on the product pages, since you posted near the store changeover.

    That doesn't make it okay.

    We think you need to do a ticket as we show you should be able to get those products at a higher percentage. 

  • The problem is ongoing, Chris. Of the 3,053 items that are part of the pick-and-pull list, 222 are in my wishlist. The lowest-priced 9 still reflect larger-than-50% discounts, but a few of the items with 50% discounts are still under $7.99 (the price if you only have one in your cart) and putting them in your cart still increases their price. Example below.

    Hopefully I can at least order non-pick-and-pull items on my wish list without the prices jumping upward, but the offer is actually a disincentive from buying something today, rather than being anything exciting. If I could have gotten a great deal on something in my list that rarely or never comes down to my price point, I'd have been all over it. Shame.

    Screenshot 2026-04-27 at 7.00.57 AM.png
    2262 x 756 - 714K
  • ElorElor Posts: 4,187

    If you want something that will be cheaper using the other discounts, you can simply remove it from your wishlist and it will use these other discounts.

  • Hello,

    what are the requirements for today's "wishful" offer for one item of the wishlist for 7.99? Because I put one item of my wishlist into cart, and it doesn't show up with a price of 7.99? Is there something I'm missing?

    Best regards

     

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,596

    c.loth19756425567 said:

    what are the requirements for today's "wishful" offer for one item of the wishlist for 7.99? Because I put one item of my wishlist into cart, and it doesn't show up with a price of 7.99? Is there something I'm missing?

    It only works for items from the selection you can access from the "shop now" button below the offer.

  • Leana said:

    c.loth19756425567 said:

    what are the requirements for today's "wishful" offer for one item of the wishlist for 7.99? Because I put one item of my wishlist into cart, and it doesn't show up with a price of 7.99? Is there something I'm missing?

    It only works for items from the selection you can access from the "shop now" button below the offer.T

    Thank you! Application form for a new pair of glasses is sent :-)

    Best regards

     

  • joannajoanna Posts: 2,802

    It's (slightly) past Daz midday now, and the QuickGrab is still "Calculating...", so it might need a nudge from someone with the appropriate powers.

  • SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 3,955

    joanna said:

    It's (slightly) past Daz midday now, and the QuickGrab is still "Calculating...", so it might need a nudge from someone with the appropriate powers.

    40 minutes past now. It was at 0/0 this morning, so I suppose "calculating" is an upgrade, but it looks like it needs a swift kick to complete the alchemy. 

  • Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 2,779

    I think something is in the forum notification setup isn't working.

    I haven't received any notifications from this thread for awhile. The count said there are 471 new posts in this thread.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,745

    Ron Knights said:

    I think something is in the forum notification setup isn't working.

    I haven't received any notifications from this thread for awhile. The count said there are 471 new posts in this thread.

    Did you visit after the last notification? It won't send another until you do, to avoid spamming.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,745

    SilverGirl said:

    joanna said:

    It's (slightly) past Daz midday now, and the QuickGrab is still "Calculating...", so it might need a nudge from someone with the appropriate powers.

    40 minutes past now. It was at 0/0 this morning, so I suppose "calculating" is an upgrade, but it looks like it needs a swift kick to complete the alchemy. 

    It is being worked on.

  • Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 2,779

    Richard, I don't remember whether I visited since my last notification.

    I did get a notification this time.

  • TogireTogire Posts: 458
    edited April 28

    The "antiquities" category https://www.daz3d.com/antiquities contains an item that has been removed from the store https://www.daz3d.com/medieval-ruins-set-1-for-daz-studio

    Not a big deal, but definitely weird.

    Post edited by Togire on
  • EboshijaanaEboshijaana Posts: 576

    Slept so Long says it is 10.50

     

    But it returns to full price in my cart:


     

    Näyttökuva 2026-04-28 101328.png
    916 x 855 - 832K
    Näyttökuva 2026-04-28 101455.png
    746 x 210 - 22K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,014

    Eboshijaana said:

    Slept so Long says it is 10.50

     

    But it returns to full price in my cart:


     

    Reported 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,014

    Cris Palomino said:

    Eboshijaana said:

    Slept so Long says it is 10.50

     

    But it returns to full price in my cart:


     

    Reported 

    Unfortunately, this looks like it may have been incorrectly showing a discount. 

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,612
    edited April 28

    Art for a buck? When did a buck become $1.99?

    Screenshot 2026-04-28 170258.png
    960 x 486 - 587K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,703

    barbult said:

    Art for a buck? When did a buck become $1.99?

    New mathlaugh 

  • Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 2,779
    edited April 28

    I'm actually starting to inquire about adopting a senior cat. The whole process of online research is clumsy.

    Jamie is one cat I find interesting.

     

    jamie sm.jpg
    640 x 594 - 68K
    Post edited by Ron Knights on
  • zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,953

    Robert Freise said:

    barbult said:

    Art for a buck? When did a buck become $1.99?

    New mathlaugh 

    Inflation. 

  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,703

    Ron Knights said:

    I'm actually starting to inquire about adopting a senior cat. The whole process of online research is clumsy.

    Jamie is one cat I find interesting.

     

    Good looking kitty 

  • ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 2,096
    edited April 29

    Ron Knights said:

    I'm actually starting to inquire about adopting a senior cat. The whole process of online research is clumsy.

    Jamie is one cat I find interesting.

     

    Any adoption/rescue is a good thing. I have rescued a truckload. Males cats seem more curious and extroverted and eaier to bond with while the females are less trusting and require more effort to integrate them and make them feel safe in a new environment. At your age a senior cat male cat is indeed the best choice.

    This cat is probably a great choice ...  based on the ears and the eyes and the posture. Plus he looks so sweet.

    Edit: Having said that I get the greatest joy out of rehabilitating the females and building trust  so most of my rescues are female. But the males were so unforgettable, so unique they stole my heart.

    Post edited by ArtAngel on
Sign In or Register to comment.