New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…1617192122…87

Comments

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    The Genghis Khan Add-on Bundle is an Oops! page since at least yesterday.

    I can't find the page when I search. 

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,167

    There is a link to the HD Add-on bundle here:

    https://www.daz3d.com/genghis-khan-9-hd-character-bundle

    I don't think the HD Add-on ever existed for Genghis, in a message from February 2025, I already reported that bundle missing:

    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/9078046/#Comment_9078046

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Elor said:

    There is a link to the HD Add-on bundle here:

    https://www.daz3d.com/genghis-khan-9-hd-character-bundle

    I don't think the HD Add-on ever existed for Genghis, in a message from February 2025, I already reported that bundle missing:

    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/9078046/#Comment_9078046

    Thank you. 

  • DripDrip Posts: 1,269

    Exposed Monsters discount (Get up to 5 for $3.99 each with any “Cate 9” New Release) doesn't seem to work.

  • DeepeyedDeepeyed Posts: 30

    I don't think the extra 30% for last fridays Daz+ is working? The 'Looped Bow Hair for Genesis 9' is the same price for me if I have the 'Looped Bow Hair Expansion' in my cart or not. Thanks.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Drip said:

    Exposed Monsters discount (Get up to 5 for $3.99 each with any “Cate 9” New Release) doesn't seem to work.

    Should work now. 

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,009
    edited April 23

    Drip said:

    Exposed Monsters discount (Get up to 5 for $3.99 each with any “Cate 9” New Release) doesn't seem to work.

    EDIT: Ignore me, I was looking in the wrong place...

    Post edited by garrett_3d on
  • felisfelis Posts: 6,553
    edited April 23

    Here

    DS_20260422.PNG
    1446 x 508 - 901K
    Post edited by felis on
  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,009
    edited April 23

    Yeah, I did find it. Not a great deal to choose from and it seems an odd time of year to be pushing horror genre.

    That said, I did pick up the HBC lookalike character, VYK's Banshee and Landon HD with the Casual Denim outfit and expansion. Nothing in the Expose list took my fancy.

    Post edited by garrett_3d on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,644
    edited April 23

    Cris Palomino said:

    Pages should now load. Will report the addon bundle. Will check on other debut items.

    The "Tokens Just Went Bananas;' banner doesn't load a page. Clicking on it just loops back to the store. 

    Update: working now. Thanks

    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,568

    3DIO said:

    Further to the previous message, I need to update and point out that the Daz Tokens are still not working.  For example Holden is not on sale at all at the moment, yet if I apply my full 8 Daz Tokens to the order, it only discounts Holden by 30% instead of 45%.  So even when not on sale, my Daz Tokens are not working properly.

    45% off is for Daz Originals. Holden is a PA item, so 30% is normal.

  • FJM1977FJM1977 Posts: 350
    3DIO said:

    @Leana
    Duh, well that makes sense, cheers!  It definitely did not discount anything at all when on sale though.

     

    Some sales "deactivate" tokens IIRC.
  • Deepeyed said:

    I don't think the extra 30% for last fridays Daz+ is working? The 'Looped Bow Hair for Genesis 9' is the same price for me if I have the 'Looped Bow Hair Expansion' in my cart or not. Thanks.

    I noticed the same thing. It works for Tuesday's Daz+ (Grim Dungeon Corridor and HDRI PHOTOSHOOT 4 - Essence), but not Friday's. The price for AH Ying Xin Outfit as a Daz+ Related Item doesn't change with both Looped Bow Hair items, either.

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,167

    FJM1977 said:

    Some sales "deactivate" tokens IIRC.

    The 'Don't stack with other discounts' sales, yes. But I don't think Holden has been included in such a sale: usually, a 'Don't stack' sale is offering a higher discount than 30 or 40%.

  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 9,960

    Elor said:

    FJM1977 said:

    Some sales "deactivate" tokens IIRC.

    The 'Don't stack with other discounts' sales, yes. But I don't think Holden has been included in such a sale: usually, a 'Don't stack' sale is offering a higher discount than 30 or 40%.

    I don't believe that the fact that an item has or has not been in a do not stack sale is any factor when it comes to being or not being in a different do not stack sale, except when said product is currently in a specific sales section like Outlet or Grab Bag where all items in that cat automatically do not stack.  Rather, it seems that every new store promotion follows it's own logic and rules that may or may not follow previous patterns.    

  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 2,015
    edited April 23

    3DIO said:

    Just to be clear and avoid any confusion, I refer to the introductory pricing sale when something new is released.  Holden had just been released, and at the time I had 6 tokens if I recall, but using them against Holden didn't discount him at all.  At first I assumed it was maybe a limitation due to him being a new item.  But that cannot be the case since he is still listed as a new item even now, and the Daz Tokens work correctly now that his introductory sale pricing has ended.

    I'll just have to buy next time he's on sale.

     

    @3DIO  I just went back and looked at my purchase history regarding Holden. I bought him on March 28th, one day after his release. He was on sale for 40% off, putting him at $19.19. I had a gold star, which meant another 30% off (now reduced to $13.43) and a Newly Mad release in the cart that day for an additional 20% off (now reduced to $10.75). There was an offer for wishlist items to be further reduced, but that did not apply to new releases. I applied 5 tokens( 25% off) to my order, reducing him to $8.06. I can confirm 5 tokens worked on him on March 28th.

    Capture copy.jpg
    1000 x 380 - 110K
    Post edited by Phoenix1966 on
  • Cris Palomino said:

    Elor said:

    There is a link to the HD Add-on bundle here:

    https://www.daz3d.com/genghis-khan-9-hd-character-bundle

    I don't think the HD Add-on ever existed for Genghis, in a message from February 2025, I already reported that bundle missing:

    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/9078046/#Comment_9078046

    Thank you. 

    Yes, the link I tried was on the character page. I thought I recalled an Add-on bundle at one time, with period armor and possibly Horse 3 content. However, Genghis might be old enough to have been released in the Pro/Starter/Theme format, and I might be remembering those bundles. It's not a big deal, as I wasn't planning on buying either GK bundle. Since the character bundle is currently in the Premier Free selection, I thought it might be helpful for newcomers if it was flagged.

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,644

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Elor said:

    There is a link to the HD Add-on bundle here:

    https://www.daz3d.com/genghis-khan-9-hd-character-bundle

    I don't think the HD Add-on ever existed for Genghis, in a message from February 2025, I already reported that bundle missing:

    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/9078046/#Comment_9078046

    Thank you. 

    Yes, the link I tried was on the character page. I thought I recalled an Add-on bundle at one time, with period armor and possibly Horse 3 content. However, Genghis might be old enough to have been released in the Pro/Starter/Theme format, and I might be remembering those bundles. It's not a big deal, as I wasn't planning on buying either GK bundle. Since the character bundle is currently in the Premier Free selection, I thought it might be helpful for newcomers if it was flagged.

    There was also the Genghis Khan 9 HD Conqueror Bundle which is no longer available. It cotained items from the character bundle as well as the dForce Empire Outfit for Genesis 9 which was a sort of armor. 

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,352

    Cart-Load of Discounts

    Use code MAD-FLASH
    Premier and Daz+ get an extra 30% off your cart
    Base get an extra 10% off your cart

    Invalid code

  • bjoernb78bjoernb78 Posts: 167

    MAD-FLASH code not working.

  • James_HJames_H Posts: 1,116

    jmucchiello said:

    Cart-Load of Discounts

    Use code MAD-FLASH
    Premier and Daz+ get an extra 30% off your cart
    Base get an extra 10% off your cart

    Invalid code

    Reporting also. The wording seems clear.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    MAD-FLASH should now work.

  • James_HJames_H Posts: 1,116

    Cris Palomino said:

    MAD-FLASH should now work.

    Indeed, seems to have worked.

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,009

    Yep, it definitely worked. I got several items for $0.07! laugh

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    garrett_3d said:

    Yep, it definitely worked. I got several items for $0.07! laugh

    Wow, nice. I haven't tried building a cart yet.

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,009

    There's a few of the dirt cheap ones. I've bought some more since, not quite as cheap but still mostly under $2.

    Untitled.png
    800 x 254 - 34K
  • 3DIO said:

    garrett_3d said:

    Yep, it definitely worked. I got several items for $0.07! laugh

    I don't know how you do it.  I thought there was a cap on the minimum a product can sell for.  I finally caved and bought Minerva 9.  Yet Despite being a Daz+ member.  Despite there being 30% off on top of the 30% off Daz+.  Despite the discount using the offer I chose to use (and met).  Despite there being an extra 30% off the entire cart on top of all that.  And finally, despite Minerva 9 being a Daz original and therefore deserving a further 45% off from using my 8 Daz Tokens on the total ...

    Despite all of that, Minerva 9 still mangaged to cost me over $16 dollars!

    On the plus side, I did finally get Holden for the sort of money Phoenix1966 demonstrated, and Cate 9 was had for a good price as was the rest of the cart.

     

    I can't get anywhere near the super-low prices, with only 2 tokens, and just staying with WL products. Oh well, I don't really need anything more ATM. 

  • KinichKinich Posts: 941

    The extra 20% discount of 'Ultimate' releases doesn't seem to work.

    Put 2 items in my cart still only 30% off.

     

    Cart.jpg
    800 x 821 - 290K
  • TogireTogire Posts: 458

    1/ "Mad Door Prizes Return" does not work. With a new 'ultimate' release, the price is unchanged. (see image)

    2/ FLASH-BACK coupon does not work. I already used it yesterday, but it does not seem to be limited to a single use according to the fine print.

     

     

    Screenshot 2026-04-26 at 08-53-45 Daz 3D.png
    875 x 526 - 98K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Togire said:

    1/ "Mad Door Prizes Return" does not work. With a new 'ultimate' release, the price is unchanged. (see image)

    2/ FLASH-BACK coupon does not work. I already used it yesterday, but it does not seem to be limited to a single use according to the fine print.

     

     

    I only see MAD-FLASH. It's working, but it's first time for me. Are you trying it a second time tonight? 

Sign In or Register to comment.