yep, but unfortunately I don't think the 'Extra 30% off* with any “Ultimate” New Release' on still new in that cat is working on anything older than yesterday?
I tested the "Silk and Sabers Bundle for Genesis 9 Feminine" with "MSO Coco HD for Genesis 9 Feminine" in a cart and it stayed at 40%. What am I missing?
I tested the "Silk and Sabers Bundle for Genesis 9 Feminine" with "MSO Coco HD for Genesis 9 Feminine" in a cart and it stayed at 40%. What am I missing?
This is what I get using 8 tokens and the discount code. I'm a Premier member, not that I think that makes any difference to the base price anyway.
I tested the "Silk and Sabers Bundle for Genesis 9 Feminine" with "MSO Coco HD for Genesis 9 Feminine" in a cart and it stayed at 40%. What am I missing?
This is what I get using 8 tokens and the discount code. I'm a Premier member, not that I think that makes any difference to the base price anyway.
that's what I got, but I removed the discounts to make it clear to see that the still new isn't getting the extra 30%. The still new's discount should be higher than the new. Or am I crazy?
How I read it, the basic price is discounted 30%. Adding two of them brings the discount to 44%, which seems correct to me. This is how I worked it out:
Take $100 as the base price for example. 30% off makes it $70. Two items gives an extra 20%, so 20% of that 70% is 14%. Add the 30% and 14% to get 44%, which would give you a final price of $56.
Right, but it's not the new release I'm talking about, but the still new, in this case the Silk and Sabers Bundle. It's 40% off, but should get an extra 30% with the new release. Right?
okay, from my testing, I'm only getting the extra discount on MM still new if I put a still new from the last few days in my cart. It doesn't work with todays "ultimate" new releases.
But was any of the still new you had in your cart newer than "LI The Magic Rug - Glass Walls 01"? Because that's the cut off product for the discount for me. Any still new newer (and including) that product in the cart and the discount works. Without a still new newer than that, then the discount doesn't work.
yes, exactly. But it doesn't work with just todays new releases, the extra 30% only kicks in with a recent still new in the cart. I just want the discount to work as avertised. I'm just trying to get that reported, but I feel like a crazy person yelling into the dark.
But was any of the still new you had in your cart newer than "LI The Magic Rug - Glass Walls 01"? Because that's the cut off product for the discount for me. Any still new newer (and including) that product in the cart and the discount works. Without a still new newer than that, then the discount doesn't work.
But was any of the still new you had in your cart newer than "LI The Magic Rug - Glass Walls 01"? Because that's the cut off product for the discount for me. Any still new newer (and including) that product in the cart and the discount works. Without a still new newer than that, then the discount doesn't work.
Can a mod please look into this?
Checking and will report.
The extra 30% also applies with two of today's new items, so I am not quite sure what the rule are doing. Reported, anyway.
Part of the Friday offer is now broken. Items from "Prop 'Til You Drop" catagory are also in the "Mega Prop..." category and stay $5.99 as opposed to $3.99 when in the cart with a new "Property" release.
Part of the Friday offer is now broken. Items from "Prop 'Til You Drop" catagory are also in the "Mega Prop..." category and stay $5.99 as opposed to $3.99 when in the cart with a new "Property" release.
But was any of the still new you had in your cart newer than "LI The Magic Rug - Glass Walls 01"? Because that's the cut off product for the discount for me. Any still new newer (and including) that product in the cart and the discount works. Without a still new newer than that, then the discount doesn't work.
Can a mod please look into this?
Checking and will report.
The extra 30% also applies with two of today's new items, so I am not quite sure what the rule are doing. Reported, anyway.
Part of the Friday offer is now broken. Items from "Prop 'Til You Drop" catagory are also in the "Mega Prop..." category and stay $5.99 as opposed to $3.99 when in the cart with a new "Property" release.
But was any of the still new you had in your cart newer than "LI The Magic Rug - Glass Walls 01"? Because that's the cut off product for the discount for me. Any still new newer (and including) that product in the cart and the discount works. Without a still new newer than that, then the discount doesn't work.
Can a mod please look into this?
Checking and will report.
The extra 30% also applies with two of today's new items, so I am not quite sure what the rule are doing. Reported, anyway.
Part of the Friday offer is now broken. Items from "Prop 'Til You Drop" catagory are also in the "Mega Prop..." category and stay $5.99 as opposed to $3.99 when in the cart with a new "Property" release.
Comments
The Shooting Stars and Mad Door cats should be working now.
My bad. Yes MAD-FLASH works. Definitely, I need a vacation...
just reiterating this in case it was missed.
I get the same, so reported it
Seems to be working for me. I've just picked up 2 Ultimates, used MAD-FLASH for the fourth time and added a load from my wishlist. 17 items for $42.
Thats a seperate offer than this one. This is the
It is now fixed. Deepeyed Kinich
yep, but unfortunately I don't think the 'Extra 30% off* with any “Ultimate” New Release' on still new in that cat is working on anything older than yesterday?
It's working for me.. It will only work on;
and:
This is what I get using 8 tokens and the discount code. I'm a Premier member, not that I think that makes any difference to the base price anyway.
that's what I got, but I removed the discounts to make it clear to see that the still new isn't getting the extra 30%. The still new's discount should be higher than the new. Or am I crazy?
How I read it, the basic price is discounted 30%. Adding two of them brings the discount to 44%, which seems correct to me. This is how I worked it out:
Take $100 as the base price for example. 30% off makes it $70. Two items gives an extra 20%, so 20% of that 70% is 14%. Add the 30% and 14% to get 44%, which would give you a final price of $56.
Does that make sense?
Seems an issue with Silk & Sabers. I just tried with various others from the list and they are getting discounted further.
okay, from my testing, I'm only getting the extra discount on MM still new if I put a still new from the last few days in my cart. It doesn't work with todays "ultimate" new releases.
Hmmm. I tried it with Coco from Ultimate list and added about ten other items from still new, the only one that didn't discount was Silk & Sabers.
But was any of the still new you had in your cart newer than "LI The Magic Rug - Glass Walls 01"? Because that's the cut off product for the discount for me. Any still new newer (and including) that product in the cart and the discount works. Without a still new newer than that, then the discount doesn't work.
Can a mod please look into this?
Given that when you put something that was released yesterday into your cart it applies the discount,
I imagine the code behind the discount being applied is checking for items from the start of the [weekend] event, rather than the start of the day.
yes, exactly. But it doesn't work with just todays new releases, the extra 30% only kicks in with a recent still new in the cart. I just want the discount to work as avertised. I'm just trying to get that reported, but I feel like a crazy person yelling into the dark.
OK, this is weird, it all works for me. I've just bought Sepheraas along with 3 still new and a load of other items. I got all the discounts stacking.
If my theory is right, then the EG Dress will have triggered the discount (as a more recent new release) if you had Sepheraas in the cart or not.
Annoying as I bought the recent still new stuff I wanted yesterday.
Checking and will report.
The extra 30% also applies with two of today's new items, so I am not quite sure what the rule are doing. Reported, anyway.
Part of the Friday offer is now broken. Items from "Prop 'Til You Drop" catagory are also in the "Mega Prop..." category and stay $5.99 as opposed to $3.99 when in the cart with a new "Property" release.
Also flagged up.
Should be fixed now.
Thank you, Richard.
I always love when sales increase the cost of things: