New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…1718202223…87

Comments

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    The Shooting Stars and Mad Door cats should be working now.

  • TogireTogire Posts: 458

    Cris Palomino said:

    Togire said:

    1/ "Mad Door Prizes Return" does not work. With a new 'ultimate' release, the price is unchanged. (see image)

    2/ FLASH-BACK coupon does not work. I already used it yesterday, but it does not seem to be limited to a single use according to the fine print.

     

     

    I only see MAD-FLASH. It's working, but it's first time for me. Are you trying it a second time tonight? 

    My bad. Yes MAD-FLASH works. Definitely, I need a vacation...

  • DeepeyedDeepeyed Posts: 30
    Kinich said:

    The extra 20% discount of 'Ultimate' releases doesn't seem to work.

    Put 2 items in my cart still only 30% off.

     

    just reiterating this in case it was missed.

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114
    edited April 26

    Kinich said:

    The extra 20% discount of 'Ultimate' releases doesn't seem to work.

    Put 2 items in my cart still only 30% off.

    I get the same, so reported it

    Post edited by frank0314 on
  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,010
    edited April 26

    Seems to be working for me. I've just picked up 2 Ultimates, used MAD-FLASH for the fourth time and added a load from my wishlist. 17 items for $42.

    Post edited by garrett_3d on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    garrett_3d said:

    Seems to be working for me. I've just picked up 2 Ultimates, used MAD-FLASH for the fourth time and added a load from my wishlist. 17 items for $42.

    Thats a seperate offer than this one. This is the 

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114
    edited April 26

    frank0314 said:

    Kinich said:

    The extra 20% discount of 'Ultimate' releases doesn't seem to work.

    Put 2 items in my cart still only 30% off.

    I get the same, so reported it

    It is now fixed. Deepeyed Kinich

    Post edited by frank0314 on
  • DeepeyedDeepeyed Posts: 30
    frank0314 said:

    frank0314 said:

    Kinich said:

    The extra 20% discount of 'Ultimate' releases doesn't seem to work.

    Put 2 items in my cart still only 30% off.

    I get the same, so reported it

    It is now fixed. Deepeyed Kinich

    yep, but unfortunately I don't think the 'Extra 30% off* with any “Ultimate” New Release' on still new in that cat is working on anything older than yesterday?

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    It's working for me.. It will only work on;

    30% off “Ultimate” New Releases

    Buy any 2 or more "Ultimate" New Releases to get an extra 20% off* them

    and:

    40% off Still New Releases

    Extra 30% off* with any “Ultimate” New Release

  • DeepeyedDeepeyed Posts: 30
    edited April 26
    I tested the "Silk and Sabers Bundle for Genesis 9 Feminine" with "MSO Coco HD for Genesis 9 Feminine" in a cart and it stayed at 40%. What am I missing?
    Screenshot_20260426_124325.jpg
    1080 x 1864 - 401K
    Post edited by Deepeyed on
  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,010
    edited April 26

    Deepeyed said:

    I tested the "Silk and Sabers Bundle for Genesis 9 Feminine" with "MSO Coco HD for Genesis 9 Feminine" in a cart and it stayed at 40%. What am I missing?

    This is what I get using 8 tokens and the discount code. I'm a Premier member, not that I think that makes any difference to the base price anyway.

    Untitled.png
    1384 x 697 - 162K
    Post edited by garrett_3d on
  • DeepeyedDeepeyed Posts: 30

    Deepeyed said:

    I tested the "Silk and Sabers Bundle for Genesis 9 Feminine" with "MSO Coco HD for Genesis 9 Feminine" in a cart and it stayed at 40%. What am I missing?

    This is what I get using 8 tokens and the discount code. I'm a Premier member, not that I think that makes any difference to the base price anyway.

    that's what I got, but I removed the discounts to make it clear to see that the still new isn't getting the extra 30%. The still new's discount should be higher than the new. Or am I crazy?

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,010

    How I read it, the basic price is discounted 30%. Adding two of them brings the discount to 44%, which seems correct to me. This is how I worked it out:

    Take $100 as the base price for example. 30% off makes it $70. Two items gives an extra 20%, so 20% of that 70% is 14%. Add the 30% and 14% to get 44%, which would give you a final price of $56.

    Does that make sense?

  • DeepeyedDeepeyed Posts: 30
    edited April 26
    Right, but it's not the new release I'm talking about, but the still new, in this case the Silk and Sabers Bundle. It's 40% off, but should get an extra 30% with the new release. Right?
    Post edited by Deepeyed on
  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,010

    Seems an issue with Silk & Sabers. I just tried with various others from the list and they are getting discounted further.

  • DeepeyedDeepeyed Posts: 30
    edited April 26

    okay, from my testing, I'm only getting the extra discount on MM still new if I put a still new from the last few days in my cart. It doesn't work with todays "ultimate" new releases. 

    Post edited by Deepeyed on
  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,010

    Hmmm. I tried it with Coco from Ultimate list and added about ten other items from still new, the only one that didn't discount was Silk & Sabers.

  • DeepeyedDeepeyed Posts: 30
    edited April 26

    But was any of the still new you had in your cart newer than "LI The Magic Rug - Glass Walls 01"? Because that's the cut off product for the discount for me. Any still new newer (and including) that product in the cart and the discount works. Without a still new newer than that, then the discount doesn't work.

    Can a mod please look into this?

    Post edited by Deepeyed on
  • MonkeMonke Posts: 69
    edited April 26

    Given that when you put something that was released yesterday into your cart it applies the discount,

    I imagine the code behind the discount being applied is checking for items from the start of the [weekend] event, rather than the start of the day.

     

    Post edited by Monke on
  • DeepeyedDeepeyed Posts: 30
    edited April 26

    yes, exactly. But it doesn't work with just todays new releases, the extra 30% only kicks in with a recent still new in the cart. I just want the discount to work as avertised. I'm just trying to get that reported, but I feel like a crazy person yelling into the dark.

    Post edited by Deepeyed on
  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,010
    edited April 26

    OK, this is weird, it all works for me. I've just bought Sepheraas along with 3 still new and a load of other items. I got all the discounts stacking.

    Untitled.png
    1399 x 896 - 209K
    Post edited by garrett_3d on
  • DeepeyedDeepeyed Posts: 30
    edited April 26

    If my theory is right, then the EG Dress will have triggered the discount (as a more recent new release) if you had Sepheraas in the cart or not.

    Annoying as I bought the recent still new stuff I wanted yesterday.

    Post edited by Deepeyed on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,715

    Deepeyed said:

    But was any of the still new you had in your cart newer than "LI The Magic Rug - Glass Walls 01"? Because that's the cut off product for the discount for me. Any still new newer (and including) that product in the cart and the discount works. Without a still new newer than that, then the discount doesn't work.

    Can a mod please look into this?

    Checking and will report.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,715

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Deepeyed said:

    But was any of the still new you had in your cart newer than "LI The Magic Rug - Glass Walls 01"? Because that's the cut off product for the discount for me. Any still new newer (and including) that product in the cart and the discount works. Without a still new newer than that, then the discount doesn't work.

    Can a mod please look into this?

    Checking and will report.

    The extra 30% also applies with two of today's new items, so I am not quite sure what the rule are doing. Reported, anyway.

  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 2,015

    Part of the Friday offer is now broken. Items from "Prop 'Til You Drop" catagory are also in the "Mega Prop..." category and stay $5.99 as opposed to $3.99 when in the cart with a new "Property" release.

    FridayProp.jpg
    2030 x 1638 - 365K
    Cart.jpg
    1046 x 1076 - 125K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,715

    Phoenix1966 said:

    Part of the Friday offer is now broken. Items from "Prop 'Til You Drop" catagory are also in the "Mega Prop..." category and stay $5.99 as opposed to $3.99 when in the cart with a new "Property" release.

    Also flagged up.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,715

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Deepeyed said:

    But was any of the still new you had in your cart newer than "LI The Magic Rug - Glass Walls 01"? Because that's the cut off product for the discount for me. Any still new newer (and including) that product in the cart and the discount works. Without a still new newer than that, then the discount doesn't work.

    Can a mod please look into this?

    Checking and will report.

    The extra 30% also applies with two of today's new items, so I am not quite sure what the rule are doing. Reported, anyway.

     

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Phoenix1966 said:

    Part of the Friday offer is now broken. Items from "Prop 'Til You Drop" catagory are also in the "Mega Prop..." category and stay $5.99 as opposed to $3.99 when in the cart with a new "Property" release.

    Also flagged up.

    Should be fixed now. 

  • DeepeyedDeepeyed Posts: 30
    Thanks Richard. I was going slightly mad trying to figure out the cart rules.
  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 2,015

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Deepeyed said:

    But was any of the still new you had in your cart newer than "LI The Magic Rug - Glass Walls 01"? Because that's the cut off product for the discount for me. Any still new newer (and including) that product in the cart and the discount works. Without a still new newer than that, then the discount doesn't work.

    Can a mod please look into this?

    Checking and will report.

    The extra 30% also applies with two of today's new items, so I am not quite sure what the rule are doing. Reported, anyway.

     

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Phoenix1966 said:

    Part of the Friday offer is now broken. Items from "Prop 'Til You Drop" catagory are also in the "Mega Prop..." category and stay $5.99 as opposed to $3.99 when in the cart with a new "Property" release.

    Also flagged up.

    Should be fixed now. 

    Thank you, Richard.  

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,359
    edited April 27

    I always love when sales increase the cost of things:

     

     

    Untitled5.png
    535 x 444 - 230K
    Untitled3.png
    709 x 291 - 47K
    Post edited by jmucchiello on
Sign In or Register to comment.