It’s The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine!

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I don't need to get the suckers running Wendy. They are having a nice time at that all by themselves. That's how I knew it was the season. Runny and drainy followed with hacks, coughs, and gags. It is a wonder just how much will fit inside my little pointy head. YUCK!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,784
    edited December 1969

so you can predict the season, are you nostrilldamnus? or he who nose?

edited December 1969

Big ol' honking cherokee hooked beak nose, so I'll go with he who nose.

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Urgh, allergies. It snot a joke!

My day has actually been really good. Went for lunch with Carole, and then ended up going out for dinner too, as one of our mutual friends was passing through, much like the mucus from Jeff's hooter, only more pleasant. Carole is still there as it's a darts night and I'm not really fit enough to play. I might have a beer and an early night.

edited December 1969

Drink one for me Barry. It's my Early night as well so I got to be a good boy. Doing the Vampire thing in the morning.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Drink one for me Barry. It's my Early night as well so I got to be a good boy. Doing the Vampire thing in the morning.

I probably shouldn't drink to be honest, got a stepdaughter who is pregnant and although she will get an ambulance to hospital from where she lives, she wants Carole to be there for the birth so I'll have to drive her. She's already nearly two weeks overdue, they're going to induce the birth on Sunday if there are no signs beforehand.
    edited December 1969

That is the best reason I have heard to stay sober. Enjoy your night, whatever you decide to do.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    That is the best reason I have heard to stay sober. Enjoy your night, whatever you decide to do.

Sadly she's putting the baby up for adoption voluntarily after all the crap that happened to her with her last baby. Doing the right thing, I think, but still very sad.
    edited December 1969

SAD to hear. Well some lucky couple that really wants a child will have a nice life because of her doing the right thing. I'm going to see it in that light, and be happy that it will be good for all in the long run. HUGZ anyway. I missed out on children of my own. I need a Hug now.

edited December 1969

at 50 you still have sperm, I would be pretty much out of eggs and out of luck.
    you could still find a younger chick, as you get older, they all look prettier!

edited December 1969

at 50 you still have sperm, I would be pretty much out of eggs and out of luck.
    you could still find a younger chick, as you get older, they all look prettier!
    Naw my dear Wendy. I was certified sterile at twenty two after me and my ex had three miscarriages after years of trying. Well not 100% sterile, but we were told it was probably for the best. We had much trouble due to a very low count because my boys are not Normal, and any child would more than likely have many birth defects. No children was the main cause of us getting divorced.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Kids are overated anyway. You have more funwith the grandkids, cos you can hand them back when they get to be too much.

edited December 1969

furbabies love you more! :kiss:

edited December 1969

I have fourteen nieces and nephews. I had plenty of the Babysitter stuff growing up. Now they all have kids, I forget how many times I'm a great Uncle now. They are all over the place country wise and I'm not sure I even know about them all. I do have one who is a boy scout and lives right here in my little family circle, Dealin is my fishing buddy and stuff. I make sure he get's the things he needs and want's. Yep, I spoil the kid.

edited December 1969

Considering I only had the two sons, I have collected 8 grandkids, and 6 step grandkids, but hardly any nephews, only got 3 of them and no nieces, but I do now have one greatniece. 2 of the grandkids are at Uni.

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

My days work on a shirt design. This is my dad's Task Force team motto.

sheepdog.png
    640 x 480 - 39K
    edited September 2012

I don't know what to say about kids really, I never wanted any and yet I'm here with two still living with us and two moved out, and people telling me what a good father I am, though obviously I'm really a stepfather, not a father. Would I want any of my own?

Honestly?

Really honestly?

Well, this is going to sound rather harsh, so I'll ask again.

Really really honestly?

Ok, here goes.

YES, but not with Carole.

Yeah, told you it was harsh.

Anyway, massive massive big manly hugzes go to Jeff. And Jacob, I like that shirt idea :D

Post edited by BlumBlumShub on
    edited December 1969

you are saying then she is not a good mother?
    hope you have a good divorce lawyer %-P
    I have my doubts about what sort of parent I would of made, prob the main reason I did not go there :roll: but looking around me at the parents I see everywhere, I honestly think I could not have been any worse! :vampire:

edited December 1969

you are saying then she is not a good mother?
    hope you have a good divorce lawyer %-P
    I have my doubts about what sort of parent I would of made, prob the main reason I did not go there :roll: but looking around me at the parents I see everywhere, I honestly think I could not have been any worse! :vampire:

I know what you mean!

Carole isn't a great mother, no, but I don't need a divorce lawyer since we're not married (don't wish THAT on me). I love her, but she's not really got much in the way of maternal instinct. Before I got here there was no discipline because she'd given up. The kids didn't go to school, they all just did what they wanted. No more, at least I've stopped all that!

edited December 1969

I'm going to restart that dragonfly render, but with the wasp instead. And possibly get on with that 'blumblumshub' render.

edited December 1969

We are all waiting with bated breath for the BlumBlumShub render.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    We are all waiting with bated breath for the BlumBlumShub render.
    Speak for yourself, the last time I did that I woke up with a trout in my mouth.
    edited December 1969

Hmm, that sounds a bit fishy.

edited December 1969

dumb question, being a Carrara user, never tried this in DS or Poser, how to you create a new sub shading domain?
    (can do so easily in Carrara in the vertex room) can the uv mapping from Carrara be brought over to include it? I HAVE created new uv's in Carrara and imported the obj under surface uv's in DS4 and you can apply it to one domain but they usually have only the one existing domain mapped differsntly.

edited December 1969

We now have the geometry shell, A mesh double, but I've not checked to see if we can change the UV or not. Heck I've not even checked if we can have to textures for the same UV yet.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    We now have the geometry shell, A mesh double, but I've not checked to see if we can change the UV or not. Heck I've not even checked if we can have to textures for the same UV yet.

Oh crap, don't tell me there's something ELSE to learn about!
    edited December 1969

you can in Daz studio have different uv's for different domains!
    not in Carrara
    found that out using facegen exporter which uses V4's uv's
    but I want to actually create a new subdomain
    I can remap the uv's Genesis for example in Carrara to be flatmapped and use 3D paint then bring that obj over under surfaces import uv and apply it to only one domain
    great for painted on clothes!
    I actually want to isolate the breasts on V4 in Poser from the torso and clothify them like I have with skirts on conforming clothes creating a new dynamic group, mind you I am not very good at that anyway and will prob get deflated bags but going to fiddle with the parameters a bit.

edited December 1969

That's not all, node instantance is new also. Need ten items lets say trees. Load one create 10 instances and place them as you like. All copies of the original but only one mesh is loaded, way better on your PC than ten full meshes.

edited December 1969

Instancing is terrific, We have had it in Bryce since Br 7 Pro was released. Instant forests, etc....whoopee.

edited December 1969

I got a lesson today. Stop playing on DAZ3D before my clinic visit. I was late, not too late but I was late. Any who I'm all cleaned out now, mostly, I had to drop one hour so the next patent would get the chair in time. That's okay I was told my numbers are good but getting high, as long as I follow my diet and get the next two visits right I'll be golden.

I did some playing last night and made a Genesis Jaderail. I cooked the render while I was at the clinic, it just finished minutes ago. It's in my Art Studio thread if you want to see. I think I got very close to the M4 version. Take a peek if you will.

Hint hint, Barry ol' man, we are waiting.

This discussion has been closed.