My Renders, Now I can go to bed

Comments

• roberthutchinsonroberthutchinson Posts: 306
    edited December 1969

Here are a few of my latest renders using IRAY and Natalia.

New_Lady15.jpg
    1019 x 882 - 530K
    New_Lady13.jpg
    1019 x 882 - 532K
    New_Lady11.jpg
    1019 x 882 - 397K
    new_lady_18.jpg
    1149 x 882 - 575K
    new_girl.jpg
    1019 x 882 - 568K
  • XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871
    edited May 2015

something new, different then my norm, think there are still more to do

here's Alex

Image removed, please read the DAZ 3D Forum TOS, bullet point #1

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

many many attempts trying to get a render, but it's a crash to desktop , unless I just do renders like this one, I unable to render and scenes

I found some free morph dials for G2F, same person that made for G1F, but they don't seem to be doing the same quality as the ones for G1f. I ended up creating a deform to get the shape I was wanting.
    I forgot I had some tongue controls, they don't work on G1F, I thought I had what I wanted, having the girl sticking her tongue out, but it's not easy to see, not the result I was looking for, when zoomed in it looked like it was, but after this render I don't really see it

just a G2F test, with the newly found dials, so no name

G2F_test_01.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 122K
    edited December 1969

was still awake long enough to dial in another G2F, me attempting to trying different skins too.
    had to redo the face, it just wasn't right

G2F_test_003.jpg
    900 x 900 - 361K
    G2F_test_002.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 446K
    edited December 1969

had a inspiration to try and create a character I play in Anarchy Online, Named XaatSha

was just after like a head shot coming out of the shadows, I see I have some more playing with the lighting, well experimenting is more like what I be attempting till I find something I like

XaatSha_Shadow_test_01.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 328K
    edited June 2015

this one was started from a saved shape I have, that's not finished yet, I couldn't sleep so tweaked the dials some more
    no name, I see I ended up with cataract eyes, forgot how I fixed that before , think I'll play a little more and save the shape for a base starter for future creations.
    which also means I'll have time to recall how to correct the cataract eyes, till then, the latest
    waiting for customer service finish correcting a order, currently not the hair I want to use, it's just a stand in to help me dial in the face, but not getting what I want, so face is not done till I get my hair. might have to send in another ticket, got the feeling I'm being passed.
    not a good feeling when you make a purchase, money withdrawn, but no delivery of product

teen_test_003.jpg
    1000 x 1001 - 395K
    Post edited by XaatXuun on
    edited June 2015

got my hair . . wasn't happy
    so now she has a name, but saved with no hair, but here is Freddie, with the Bubblegum hair, I guess the bubblegum hair s a indoor hair where movement is not needed :smirk:

No lights, I have plans for more to be added for the scene

Freddie_test_nolight.jpg
    1000 x 1100 - 111K
    edited June 2015

still playing with the scene, added Eddie, with Freddie

still no light so Eddie's skin is a bit off :coolsmile:

Freddie_Eddie_test_nolight.jpg
    1000 x 1100 - 168K
    edited December 1969

added a background and lights . .hmm strange that Eddie's skin did not look like when I first played with it . . I'll work on that, or call in earth gurls v Alien gurls :P

Freddie_Eddie_test_light.jpg
    1000 x 998 - 323K
    edited December 1969

adjusted Eddie's skin

Freddie_Eddie_Play.jpg
    1000 x 998 - 335K
    edited December 1969

more changes, of Freddie & Eddie
    one was the lighting
    will be working on a scene to add in, need to find some clothes, well it's really figure which to use that I have already Which is not much 8-/

and you may notice I gave Eddie a different Skin
    still undecided on what Hairs to use

'

Freddie_Eddie_dressup_test_02.jpg
    1000 x 997 - 136K
    edited July 2015

something I did real quick,  so I can post in these here new forums

quickie render 001.jpg
    1000 x 997 - 592K
    edited July 2015

working on a youth, 11 Year Old Ranka, had 3 renders to show, but when I looked at the last 2 closer,  looks like she had licorice (Black) in her mouth, so here's was the first render of Ranka

Ranka est 01.jpg
    1000 x 1086 - 118K
    edited July 2015

after Ranka, I loaded up Verna,  and did some more dials with her.  First I saved her shape and started from that, this whay I'm not looking at the Deform thingy's, so this is actually a Verna 3,  I still need to play with that face some more, not  what I wanted.

Strange thing when I was doing the poses, the arms  would not go down or up. this is something new, well not new new, had that problem before, but this time it just stayed, I had to go to the poser part of DAZ4.6, and after a couple poses, the the arms started working ass intended .. bit frustrating, but not a issue, allowed me to save some more new poses in presets for Genesis

oh the lights in this one  were not the lights I was wanting to use, it's just I had forgot to save the lights I used in Ranka's remders, and I didn't feel like saving scene, load Ranka and save the lights, then  go back to Verna  to use the new saved Light preset, so I used the  FWArt's lights from Stacia , they do look better, but I can't always be using someone else work , tho that wat they're there for wink

Verna Three Test 01.jpg
    1100 x 1194 - 199K

just more of a test, but here is that render of Ranka that looks like she has something in her teeth . . it's just a test post, I really wouldn't have posted it becayse of the teeth thing, I would had posted it if I didn't see it

Ranka test 03.jpg
    1100 x 1194 - 173K

wanted to see if I use a deform, then save shape  if it would be in the saved shape, and it's not, but thought I would show what the deform looked like,

Oh ..  and shucks, nope have to apply the deform again, or you get something totally different surprise

Oh oh and I used  expressions, one Angry and one Fear

Deform test 01.jpg
    730 x 745 - 83K
    Deform test 01 Angry.jpg
    730 x 745 - 83K
    Deform test 01 Fear.jpg
    730 x 745 - 86K
    Deform test 02.jpg
    730 x 745 - 79K
    edited July 2015

got a new one

Named her Oona

would liked to have had a Denim like Shader for the Shirt, maybe I should search for one

was getting tired, and I still need to work on that pose, I just wanted to render now , and show her off before I screw something up surprise

Oona Test 4.jpg
    1200 x 1209 - 143K
    edited July 2015

I couldn't find a free Denim shader, but found some others  one being for the skin,  tried it on that Tan skin I played with a few post back

used Conell for this skin test

opps uploaded the wrong one, the second one was with the other shaders, both do have the skin shader

Conell skin shader test 01.jpg
    1200 x 1209 - 165K
    Conell skin shader test 02.jpg
    1200 x 1209 - 746K
    edited July 2015

toying with some shaders, after seeing what I can do, I'm getting some ideas

Also trying that move the image into the post rather then having a Thumb

TestGenFem 002.jpg
    1300 x 1310 - 273K
    edited July 2015

here was something I wanted to test, seeing if I can get  the clothing from G3F free Starter essentials pack and just grab the clothing  and trying it on G2F, I'll try it  on G1F shortly, not all of it would fit nor could I get it to fit, what you see  is what I could make work with little effort

the materials would not show, so I used shaders, it was quick, and like I said little effort was used so not so great, but I was able to find what worked and what I can use, I'll just have to use shaders or some material for them

Test clothing 01.jpg
    1000 x 1070 - 207K
    edited July 2015

just some dial playing with Verna, and testing some of the Shaders I found

Verna3.2 Test 01.jpg
    1200 x 1284 - 715K
    edited July 2015

I read a post that D3F can be used in 4.6, So I had to give it a try

there is a mix of what I used, the Hair  was for a V3

Dress G2F, I tried V4 clothes and they just would not work, well not yet for me wink, I had Opacity dialed 0 on some parts, but there seem to be like a ghost of what you shouldn't see, I turned off the part around the stomach of the dress and the thighs of the dress, and used a chain mail shader on the skirt part , strange how the shader did not look like the ones I did previously (you can see the difference in previous images I posted, it's the same shader)

the pose is a mixed of V4 and a saved one I have, none of the upper poses from V4 would work, and there is (to me there seems to be) limited pose control in Parameters , I think it may be  just placed in a different order and name change, but I felt like there was less I could do to correct poses, I see I'll need to make some new ones just for G3F

Shorts and Boots are Part of the G3F starter essentials, I first was using the pants but for some reason they would not move with the pose

and here is my first G3F model

and yes again .. this was done in Daz4.6

this  seems to be a touchy model to play with, the trapz look strange to me, neck looks rubbery on it's bends and twist. this was just a quick and dirty work, I see I can be spending hours just on poses just  so they don't look as strange as this one indecision

G3F test 001.jpg
    1200 x 1284 - 770K
    edited July 2015

another G3F, this time testing the V4 Opitex Dynamic Clothes, looks like I'll need a little more effort getting the vest to fit better

hair Noémie hair only had to adjust the bangs

Pose is a G3F just some dials used for expression and slight change in head I see I ended up with Cataract eyes on this one, I did change Iris diffuse frown

G3F test clothes 01.jpg
    1000 x 1070 - 649K
    edited July 2015

another G3F, not sure what this one is up to, maybe she thinks if she kisses the frog she'll get a Handsome G3M

not the expression I wanted, but it was as close as I could get

Bubblegum hair

forgot the name of the dress, and I had just downloaded it blush

G3F 003.jpg
    1100 x 1100 - 600K
    edited July 2015

I don't remember if I have a render of Hunter or not, but this one is Hunter2

not  getting  the face  dialed in they way I want,  I'm trying to get I think its referred to as chipmunk cheeks,  I need to find some images of what I'm trying dial in wink, wonder if I googled Chipmunk cheeks if I'll see some .

Any how . . here is Hunter 2

Hunter 2 test 002.jpg
    1100 x 1100 - 472K
    edited July 2015

I did do a Google for Chipmunk Cheeks . . saw a couple things I could do, there were some different views to look at, none actually the same or what I was looking for.

spent some time dialing and redialing, but I think I'm closer or have what I wanted, it's not exactly what I was going for, but close

the eye shape wasn't what I  wanted either, zeroed  them out and redid the eyes, but still something not right. same for lips, but the lips I had not tried to redial yet

the current Hunter2 Face

Hunter cheeks 02.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 195K
    Hunter cheeks 03.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 194K
    Hunter cheeks 04.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 195K
    Hunter cheeks 06.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 238K
    edited July 2015

a little G2F playing

was meant to be in the West Park scene I have , but having  a problem with the lighting, So here is the G2F with some lights I use

I'll be still working on the scene, just taking me longer to work out, and I wanted  to show off ths model for now

G2F Bunny Wings

G2F Bunny Wing solo test 03.jpg
    1100 x 1100 - 241K

okay got the lighting issues figured out, now just need to work on the render settings, and by the looks, also better textures for the clothing (like the bunny ears)

edited July 2015

another G3F in 4.6

was just wanting to see a couple freebies I picked up, one thing lead to another and ended up with this

g2f playing 0001.jpg
    1100 x 1100 - 694K
    edited August 2015

just playing around, another G2F

Another GF WiP test 01.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 310K