My Renders, Now I can go to bed

Comments

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871
    edited December 1969

took a short break, found where I stashed some zips, still more to open, but I was getting tired, so dialed in a new model Gita

only did upper body and head dials
    first is just my lights, second is a mix of mine and one of the scenes lights that came with DS4

not happy how the eyeball came out, I have some pennies saved so might go shopping for some eyes

Gita_start_02.jpg
    1400 x 1698 - 876K
    Gita_start_01.jpg
    1400 x 1698 - 606K
    edited September 2014

Added some new content to play with
    Genesis Body Morph Resource Kit 1 - kuz I'm tired of making deforms
    Look At Me Eyes - tired of not being happy with eyeballs not coming out like I like
    Noemie HairStyle - been on my wish list, for a very very long time
    I would had the products linked, but the one way I know how doesn't work

so I went for a Petite , very much still in WiP, deciding on which skin, in the past I had something I could use to determine the Models height , or was to adjust height, need to see if I saved that zip somewhere
    I used some of the basic child dial, to make her shorter to stay in that Petite category so also used the head size adjust
    still more dialing, but close to finish, the hard part will be finding a skin, the one I used here I had to adjust the diffuse, with the breast being petite like, the Areolae don't line up right, which isn't really a problem, only if I'm looking at the model naked then it's a problem

only issue I'm came up against, when dialing this model, was deciding on the name :red:

Lucia
    Surfer guy lights and beach
    just a head shot at this moment, I'll post full body shot after I finish playing with the dials ;-)

Lucia_first.jpg
    1200 x 1381 - 673K
    Post edited by XaatXuun on
    edited December 1969

for comparison, I added Verna , to see how close I was getting the height right

gave both the Lana Skin

Lucia_Verna.jpg
    1200 x 1573 - 663K
    edited September 2014

okay, now I know Lucia is not petite as I was wanting, height that is . last night added my Male Model (still WIP) Kyron.
    so either Kyron is short or Lucia is too tall
    did everything before I went to sleep, was too tired to stay for the rendering, so just a matter of when I get up then do the render

after a bit of searching, while the this was rendering, I found this http://www.sharecg.com/v/56340/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Height-scaling-guide-for-the-Genesis-base-figure

going to load it in a minute or 5, and see how tall Lucia actually is

and here is Kyron and Lucia using a pose from Tender Moments, Surfer guy lights and back ground

note: I didn't do a full body render since I saw lucia was taller then I thought, no point after seeing that, but still wanted to show the 2, I like sharing my attempts at 3d modeling :coolsmile: bad or kinda good

Kryon_and_Lucia_beach_01.jpg
    1200 x 1358 - 718K
  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,401
    edited September 2014

XaatXuun said:
    okay, now I know Lucia is not petite as I was wanting, height that is . last night added my Male Model (still WIP) Kyron.
    did everything before I went to sleep, was too tired to stay for the rendering, so just a matter of when I get up then do the render

after a bit of searching, while the this was rendering, I found this http://www.sharecg.com/v/56340/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Height-scaling-guide-for-the-Genesis-base-figure

and here is Kyron and Lucia using a pose from Tender Moments, Surfer guy lights and back ground

note: I didn't do a full body render since I saw lucia was taller then I thought, no point after seeing that, but still wanted to show the 2, I like sharing my attempts at 3d modeling :coolsmile: bad or kinda good

Looks good. You're better off using this to get a more accurate measurement for your figures.

Also, instead of using Basic Child to create shorter, more petite characters, use AMR's Proportion Morphs for Genesis instead.

Post edited by Tramp Graphics on
    edited December 1969

XaatXuun said:

Looks good. You're better off using this to get a more accurate measurement for your figures.

Also, instead of using Basic Child to create shorter, more petite characters, use AMR's Proportion Morphs for Genesis instead.
    thank you for the links, I had AMR's Proportions before, but couldn't remember the name of it, seems I did not get that from my old HDD, that died, so Thank you thank you for that

I used the scaling to adjust Lucia's height, according to the scaling guide I grabbed earlier . . didn't work out as I thought it was suppose too, but based on the % numbers I could get her height that way . . not a fan of using scaling dials .. seems they never save.

going to get AMR's proportions aftert I press the submit button . . and thank you again for that

here they are bad skins and lighting , not sure what happen
    Kyron approximately 5' 11 1/2"
    Lucia approximately 5' 2 3/4"

did 2, I don't like how the skin came out on Kyron, it's the genesis Jeremy skin that came with DS4
    first one with 2 spot lights, and don't recal the skin used on Lucia
    Second one removed the one spot, and used Bree Skin on Lucia

Kyron_and_Lucia_002.jpg
    1200 x 1593 - 655K
    Kyron_and_Lucia_001.jpg
    1200 x 1593 - 684K
    edited December 1969

XaatXuun said:
    XaatXuun said:

thank you for the links, I had AMR's Proportions before, but couldn't remember the name of it, seems I did not get that from my old HDD, that died, so Thank you thank you for that

I used the scaling to adjust Lucia's height, according to the scaling guide I grabbed earlier . . didn't work out as I thought it was suppose too, but based on the % numbers I could get her height that way . . not a fan of using scaling dials .. seems they never save.

going to get AMR's proportions aftert I press the submit button . . and thank you again for that

here they are bad skins and lighting , not sure what happen
    Kyron approximately 5' 11 1/2"
    Lucia approximately 5' 2 3/4"

did 2, I don't like how the skin came out on Kyron, it's the genesis Jeremy skin that came with DS4
    first one with 2 spot lights, and don't recal the skin used on Lucia
    Second one removed the one spot, and used Bree Skin on Lucia

Yeah, I discovered that the chart is actually innacurate, and leads to characters that are actually taller than intended. The "ruler" I linked to is an actual prop you load into Daz and is far more accurate.

edited December 1969

thank you again Tramp Graphics

Kyron was getting too pink and Pale, Lucia dump him for Conell . . That's a joke, :-P maybe some day they have a reunion

I thought I had more Male clothing besides the sweat pans, and casual shorts, and it seems the only skin I have that fits. is the Jeremy that came with DS4

well I wasn't too happy with the work I was progressing with Kyron, and decided to start fresh, So here is Conell, 6ft tall ,as you can see from the measuring chart.
    I think that Conell and Lucia will make an attractive couple.

After I press Submit, I'll get back to Lucia, and the corrections with her

no lights. no back drop, just a Conell

Comall_leftback.jpg
    1200 x 1358 - 169K
    Comall_right.jpg
    1200 x 1358 - 163K
    6ft_Comall.jpg
    1200 x 1358 - 539K
    edited September 2014

XaatXuun said:
    thank you again Tramp Graphics

Kyron was getting too pink and Pale, Lucia dump him for Conell . . That's a joke, :-P maybe some day they have a reunion

I thought I had more Male clothing besides the sweat pans, and casual shorts, and it seems the only skin I have that fits. is the Jeremy that came with DS4

well I wasn't too happy with the work I was progressing with Kyron, and decided to start fresh, So here is Conell, 6ft tall ,as you can see from the measuring chart.
    I think that Conell and Lucia will make an attractive couple.

After I press Submit, I'll get back to Lucia, and the corrections with her

no lights. no back drop, just a Conell

Looking good. IF you want more textures, Both ShareCG.com, and Renderosity have tons of free characters with skin textures available for both V4 and M4, and all of those skin textures will work on Genesis. If you go through my Deviant Art gallery, I have pretty much all of my Freebie Contest entries posted there, with a full list of the freebies used to make them, including all of the textures. Feel free to browse through them and click on those links.
    Post edited by Tramp Graphics on
    edited December 1969

okay have Lucia down to size
    5ft2

will see if I can get a scene with both of them

I'll take a look after this, and see what's there that I like

_Lucia_Petite_0202.jpg
    1200 x 1686 - 254K
    _Lucia_Petite_0201.jpg
    1200 x 1686 - 236K
    5feet2_Lucia.jpg
    1200 x 1358 - 453K
    edited December 1969

not exactly the scene I was going for, but it'll do for the introduction of the 2 together

still using the Jeremy skin on Conell, still not happy with the results
    I switched skins on Lucia . . Natasha .. don't have a link to where I picked it up from, it's been a few years, it's one of the zips I was able to save from the downed HDD

I'll do some more looking for some male skins . . wouldn't mind using the one that came with genesis 2 male , but it won't fit

so here is the 2 together
    my own lights,

Conell_and_Lucia_walking_01.jpg
    1200 x 1686 - 792K
    edited December 1969

with the new dials and the chart, I reworked on Hyon
    Hyon 5'5"

I'll do a before and after side-by-side after I press submit, just liked how she came out and wanted to share as soon as I could ;-)

Hyon_two_01.jpg
    1300 x 1992 - 747K
    edited December 1969

as mentioned earlier, I would do a side by side, to show the old and the new Hyon

was also trying to make a new light preset, which still needs work

Hyon Original is the one in the Black Bikini, Hyon 2 is wearing the White/cream Bikini

H_H_Left.jpg
    1000 x 1282 - 226K
    H_H_right_.jpg
    1000 x 1282 - 226K
    H_H_Back.jpg
    1000 x 1282 - 259K
    H_H_front_02.jpg
    1000 x 1282 - 281K
    edited December 1969

spent the past time since last post, working with Conell and Gita different skins then their base saves

a little upset that the render was not what I had in the view, I was sure I doubled checked the settings before pressing the render button

Conell_and_Gita_goth_001.jpg
    1200 x 1752 - 716K
    edited December 1969

to show off my new preset lights

I created little Rica, I need to search for some gymnastic equipment for her, she's my lil Gymnast, also she's still WiP, not finished with her dials

1st was with a Skydome, .. meh . . couldn't really tell without another object in the image if it's what I was going for . . so did a second in Granny's house, I like that one better, and was getting the result I was looking for

Rica_custom_softlight_Test_02.jpg
    1200 x 1886 - 959K
    Rica_custom_softlight_Test_01.jpg
    1150 x 1807 - 821K
    edited December 1969

did a little more with Gita, forgot to check height, so will need to get back. For now here is a updated Gita

Gita_Green_02.jpg
    1200 x 1870 - 612K
    edited September 2014

rather then do it later I went ahead and dialed the height in now 5'6", made another save with Gita Strong
    used the Caustic Scene lights that came with DS (Just removed the DAZ Logo), added 5 Distance lights with a Warm settings

Gita_Strong_01.jpg
    1200 x 1371 - 550K
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,858
    edited December 1969

Hate to meet HER in a dark alley! Looking good. Your lighting really shows the definition of muscles well. :)

edited December 1969

Novica said:
    Hate to meet HER in a dark alley! Looking good. Your lighting really shows the definition of muscles well. :)

I guess you might think you walked into a brick wall if you bumped into here in a Dark alley, other then that, it would be safe

thank you for the lighting comment, it was an experiment at the time, I had no idea how it was going to come out till after the render, I was afraid it might been too bright, was happy after seeing the render once it finished. I think I skipped saving after adding the lights, so that may had just been a one time success for me .. I'm sure I can duplicate it, just might not be exactly the same

edited October 2014

]did some rework on Kornelia, was looking for when I introduced her , so I could show the difference . . . scratch that. . and well here's her introduction
    heh .. guess I had never shown her before, had her confused with Eloise

also was attempting to duplicate the lighting I did with Gita Strong render

opps . . image was too big . . strange it was actually I thought smaller then I normally post, guess it wasn't. and why it took what felt like forever to render
    eta: after looking at the size again, it was bigger larger then I have done, need to pay more attention to that
    so going to render it again

ETA: machine keeps crashing on me trying to re-render . . . I'll get it ;-) , I'm not a fan of doing repeated attempts when frustrated is all

edited December 1969

was able to get some Kornelia renders, but still they are too large .. I find strange because it should be the same as like this one I did of the New Toni

have another one of Korneila rendering while I type this, so here is the new Toni .. Still working on the lighting, I really should had saved that one I did . . heh I'm struggling to recreate it .. I'll get it

I will really, just don't hold your breath waiting hehe

Toni_Two_light_test.jpg
    1200 x 1248 - 344K
    edited December 1969

okay got it this time
    here is the new Kornelia

Kornelia_Two_test_lights_02.jpg
    1000 x 1260 - 356K
    edited December 1969

during my timeouts trying to get a render of Kornelia, I had also redid Alice
    New Alice is now 5'6" and the one in orange
    Original Alice is Blue

Alice_1_2_RR.jpg
    1000 x 1070 - 361K
    Alice_1_2_FR.jpg
    1000 x 1070 - 357K
    edited October 2014

between the time of the last post till I went to bed, and a couple crashes along the way doing the render(s)

I created a Mickey

I don't think I'm done with Mickey yet, so calling it WiP
    ;

Cin_N_Mick.jpg
    1000 x 1133 - 418K
    edited December 1969

came across a free morph, body and head . . I still dialed in some dials to more my taste

noname given, not really my creation, just some of my adjusting.
    Dark tan V4 was the skin I used,
    hair was for V3, took me a little while getting it to fit decently [Long Hair Evolution for DAZ-3d Victoria 1-3 by kozaburo]

noname_test.jpg
    800 x 973 - 325K
    edited December 1969

I kinda like this no named model . . I looked for the name of the character, but just can find the V4 one . . I was sure there was the same for Genesis.

just used a different skin and hair

NoName_WiP.jpg
    1200 x 1257 - 609K
    edited October 2014

new model, been working this one for a few days have her at 10, 13, and 18 so far, will see how old I can go . . I don't have anything for old old, I'm sure I an get her to round 40+, and staying away from Alcohol & Tobacco, can't have any premature aging, don't have the dials for that . . . . . Yet

Oh and don't know what happen but seems to have lock jaw or something, I zero the pose, but the mouth stayed open, hoping later I can find a way to shut her mouth

any ways, Here's Nainsi

ETA: forgot to mention, I had to create a new light scene for these renders, the last one I created, for some reason I keep crashing tho I suspect it's my machine dying, so created this new one, less lights were used, still needs some adjustments, but I can render again

Nainsi_19.jpg
    950 x 1062 - 123K
    Nainsi_intro.jpg
    1000 x 1118 - 131K
    3rteen_test_pose_2.jpg
    900 x 1018 - 243K
    edited October 2014

okay ok . . side by side by side , , , Nainsi at 12, 16, 20
    if you think the ages look differently . . do tell

side note, I had forgot to save the Nainsi 10 Shape, I may, may not try to reproduce it

. .

Nainsi_12_16_20_one.jpg
    900 x 937 - 235K
    edited December 1969

made some final adjustments for Nainsi 12, here is a 3 side posing and saved her shape, not going to make the same mistake I did earlier
    now I need to see where/what dials I used, some were paid some were free

3side_Nainsi_12.jpg
    900 x 937 - 219K
    edited December 1969

too bad I don't have a comp that can handle more objects in the rendering, then I could play more with the models I already have . .
    so here is a new one. I'm taking care of not using too many morph dials from different morph dial creators , but that's tough . . for me

products used on Genesis
    Paid
    Genesis Body Morph Resource Kit 1
    Look At Me Eyes
    Noemie HairStyle
    Genesis Evolution: Body Morphs
    Genesis Evolution: Head Morphs

Free
    DieTrying's 182 V4 Morphs for Genesis
    Ghastly's 70s Kink (genesis 1)
    Regine for V4.2
    Wilmap's Lace design 2
    Ultimate Shader Pack\WoS ( it's the folder name, got this one a long time ago, and don't actually recall if that's the name or no)

and her she is

Hye

Hye_first_test.jpg
    1000 x 1041 - 211K