My Renders, Now I can go to bed

Comments

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871
    edited September 2015

I think I may have figured how to have a just a Head/Face Morph dial. I used my Lil Freak Morph and used the BeakFace morph as the just Head Morph,  and it worked

I then  created a Head morph for Sierra, cool it worked, but if I try and just do a Head Render of sierra, my Machine crashes, it just can't handle it, maybe if I don't use lights I might get one out.

wellllll, till I can get the render of just Sierra's head shot, here  was the results of the Lil Freak with BeakFace morph

figured I could share the results, some day (or year) I'll have Skin Mat's for the Lil Freaks

LilFreak BeakFace.jpg
    1400 x 1398 - 118K
    LilFreak BeakFace 02.jpg
    1400 x 1398 - 124K
    LilFreak BeakFace 03.jpg
    1400 x 1398 - 143K
    Post edited by XaatXuun on
    edited September 2015

Man . . I'm really having a tough time getting renders without crashing, I think my machine is trying to tell me something

Still a no go with the Sierra head render.

wanted to see a new freebie I picked up the other day, a G2F Jacket. had a full scene,  crash, removed the room, crash. . removed the lights and did get this, but without the lights, it's like a PeanutButterJelly sandwich without the PBJ.

I used GeGen2 ('cuz it's the only G2F I have saved, without dialing in a new one) I just noticed, just before posting this render,  GeGen2 has some big ears surprise

FeFen2a test 001.jpg
    1200 x 1198 - 198K
    edited September 2015

yay . . well a temp yay

frustrated with the past week of crashes and not able to get a render of something, I went back to basics. just to make sure it wasn't every thing.

so whipped up Sierra1b,with Amber Hair, and rocky hat, put some clothes on, used the lights I asd used in the past (they be in my light presets), and there be a finished render with no crash  . . even used leather shaders

not a good angle, but wasn't too concerned, I just wanted a render to complete that had at least lights, I was starting to get worried

ETA: the skin mat . . seemed the Torso (tone/color} didn't really match with the rest, I tried correcting it, but nothing worked, and so it came out darker then planned, I don't think it is really noticable unless she had a bikini on or was nakid, so I probably could had got away without touching it

Sierra1b later 001.jpg
    1000 x 998 - 119K
    edited October 2015

checking out a morph , can't see it, getting more personal morph dials,  dialed in a new body morph to see how they fit with new morphs  everything worked out.

any way just thought I show after some extra work and  then a render, lighting looks a bit off, strange it's been one I had used with that Skin Mat before.

oh and it's just G1F

G1F b 001.jpg
    1200 x 1198 - 110K
    edited October 2015

Morning Sun Shine

V5 Gabi Mat

Uber environment with 2 spotlights

NOTE: loooks like images are not loading, guess I'll edit and add the render later

Apparently it seems so far it's just the render I want to upload that is not uploading, I Picked a couple others, and they uploaded. 

Maybe file size ??  brb gonna look/check

well size  was not the reason.  since this one loaded and is much larger

XaatXuun said:

Morning Sun Shine

V5 Gabi Mat

Uber environment with 2 spotlights

NOTE: looks like images are not loading, guess I'll edit and add the render later

Apparently it seems so far it's just the render I want to upload that is not uploading, I Picked a couple others, and they uploaded. 

Maybe file size ??  brb gonna look/check

Aideeen light test 001.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 555K

yeah, it just won't upload, I can upload other renders, but not the one I want to share, really upsetting. what else is upsetting I had to re-save 2 morphs. For some reason they just disappeared. Not the first time something like this has happened.

So I'm very upset, the render will upload to other sites but why not here ?

edited October 2015

this was just looking at some new freebies

I tried with more in the scene, but crashed, so here is the first render with nothing in the scene but the model, also the monocle just didn't come out right, had it removed in the following render that crashed

00008.jpg
    1200 x 1198 - 144K
    edited October 2015

have my Petite G1F morph dial now.

was playing around with it, here is G1F C,  I did dial in a touch of Bodybuilder detail and Fitness detail, and dialed the breast slighty bigger then  my base model, and this model I have her at 5ft 6"1/2, the Base is 5'5"(when dialed in 100%)

Used FWArt Character lights, Skin mat was from a A4 character, forgot the name ( I could look up the name if you're interested, it was a freebie I picked up a lil while ago), Bubblegum hair, The head was a 65/35 (my own) Sierra, and G1F, pose was from Genesis Child

00013.jpg
    1200 x 1198 - 263K
    edited October 2015

my G2F project

been in and out of Hexagon almost a half a dozen times , got a feeling that's just the start, and many more trips back,  a ton of CTRL Z use frown

guess  it's normal for a newbie in Hex like me to have spent the past  (I think) 2 weeks on this

I need to figure  why the breast are doing what they're doing when I use  some poses, must have been something I did, any ways here's just something to show, may take some longer breaks

HAH . . while uploading the images, I just remembered, I forgot to save morph Assests blushsurprise before closing DS

Xaat G2F Project 005.jpg
    1400 x 1398 - 199K
    Xaat G2F Project 002.jpg
    1000 x 998 - 103K
    Xaat G2F Project 003.jpg
    1000 x 998 - 111K
    Xaat G2F Project 004.jpg
    1400 x 1398 - 194K
    edited October 2015

playing with some dials I have  for G3F,

And for me, not enough dials

G3F 0005.jpg
    1300 x 1298 - 182K
    edited October 2015

toying with creating a body morph dial of G1F Athletic, this is her base dial 100%. I'll need to redo it, since I forgot to remove the Gentile Shape when moved to Hex, and saved and send back to DaZ ( so I can have just the one morph dial). Had also forgot to proportionate the hands  so yeah, . . need to redo, tho those  things I had forgot, was redialed (fixed/adjusted), I'll send to Hex again, but later, right now the game is on.

there is something about her that is not right,  well like something is missing , I don't know what it is, I just keep looking at her and  something doesn't seem right and I don't see it.

G1F Athletic, 5'5" (165.1CM), WT ?? (I'll try and calculate that later too) I went with 5'5" as a base, since I can use Proportion dials for taller  or shorter as I fit for wha'eva scene I'm trying to create

I have plans to do 2 version, in training and out of training, where there is less Body fat in training, Ya know, that more cut look

No scene or lighting used for the renders

G1F Athletic 0001.jpg
    1400 x 1430 - 182K
    G1F Athletic 0003.jpg
    1400 x 1430 - 185K
    G1F Athletic 0004.jpg
    1400 x 1430 - 154K
    G1F Athletic 0005.jpg
    1400 x 1430 - 160K
    G1F Athletic 0006.jpg
    1400 x 1430 - 176K
    edited November 2015

back o attempting to make a G2F body I would like.   this was a new one,  Still cannot get the breast right, but during the last render I did, I may had spot where the problem is causing me to not get smaller breast, it is the part of the chest between the shoulders and breast, I tried in Hex to reduce that area, but I was just making things worse. looks like I'll need to go back to D-Form.

To me the G2F looks too block form, it's noticeable in some angles, even my attempts to get less of a block shape didn't help. Unlike Genesis where I have some paid morph dials to help, I have nothing for G2F to help me. well that's not entirely true, I do have the freebie from DieTrying, but it doesn't cover the area I'm having problems getting like I want the way I want it to look.

I'm beginning to think G2F was never meant to be Petite in any way, not at my skill level, I'm going to need help for those morph dials, like coming from someone else. I know after I get the last few items for genesis, I will be skipping paid Genesis2 items, and going straight to Genesis3, this is due I just don't have the funds to keep up, or catch up, and I do not want to fall too far behind the latest.

okay, here is my G2F,  She's more smaller then Petite, as I mentioned before , without  having the talent in Hex to create a Petite chest/Breast morph dial in Hex,  the closest I could get was just going smaller. my G2F 2 morpph dial has her @ 5'6"

I had also included G2F for a comparison (this was just body morphs, nothing on the head)

G2F 2 0002.jpg
    1200 x 1198 - 118K
    G2F 2 n G2F 001.jpg
    1200 x 1198 - 213K
    G2F 2 n G2F 002.jpg
    1200 x 1198 - 189K
    G2F 2 n G2F 003.jpg
    1200 x 1198 - 168K
    edited November 2015

okay, might have that petite G2F, I tried something I did before. it takes a couple trips into Hex, but it works, just a long process, but it allows me to dial in smaller each time without getting any distortion

I did go for shorter, going for a all around Petite, G2F 2c, is @ 5'2", and again added G2F for some comparison

G2F 2c001.jpg
    1200 x 1198 - 113K
    G2F 2c N G2F 004.jpg
    1200 x 1198 - 193K
    G2F 2c N G2F 003.jpg
    1200 x 1198 - 186K
    G2F 2c N G2F 002.jpg
    1200 x 1198 - 193K
    G2F 2c N G2F 001.jpg
    1200 x 1198 - 202K
  • CherubitCherubit Posts: 977
    edited November 2015
    XaatXuun said:

had to try and see what I can do with V4, well have to say, those that work with V4, wow . . but I just can't get what I want with V4, awesome job to those that can make V4 work for them, think I'll stay with Genesis, but  really like how the clothes fit better on V4 then Genesis

Hello! Thought of passing by here to see how things are going with you :)

I think the good thing about V4 is that there are so many things available for her that are not availvable for genesis, like characters, clothing, etc... I want to buy V4 and M4 to make the freebies I have for them work... Some very nice characters on DS Creative :) Have you tried them out? Of those, I can only use Lenore (issue 7 if I'm not wrong), she is a freebie for g2f, and she is my favorite character (after G2M, now, phillip skin that comes in Daz, with beard)

Post edited by Cherubit on

Awesome thanks for visiting

taemimun said:

. Some very nice characters on DS Creative :) Have you tried them out? Of those, I can only use Lenore (issue 7 if I'm not wrong), she is a freebie for g2f, and she is my favorite character (after G2M, now, phillip skin that comes in Daz, with beard)

ahh yeah,  I visit DS Creative, I can't wait for the next issue (Dec2015), it'll have a tutorial I'm eager to learn, it's a 3 part tutorial, and it's part two that has me looking for a time machine so I can read it now, was just looking through Issue 17 the other night

Most of V/M4 items work on Genesis, only thing that doesn't would be morphs and shapes, but DS Creative Issue 17  has a tutorial to fix that (shapes), I didn't read much into the first part, since I really don't have any V/M4 shapes, just a couple. I just browsed through it, but the next issue will have it for Genesis to Genesis 2 & 3. I'm pretty sure the same tut is in the forums, but it's also has a lot of other chat mixed in, and I dislike having to do a lot of scrolling. So Issue 18 & 20 I'm looking forward to Reading, where the tut is just in one spot, but I'll will need to Zoom to read it frown

I was playing with 2 of my Morphs on G2F, and then adding tiny bit of body builder dials, and larger cafe & Thighs. In the T-Pose it all looks good, but once I go into a pose (and as always with my morphs the arms aare messed up) the area around the kness are messed up,  wondering if I just made the cafes too big,  I only did this one render, it shows it at it's worse, a frontal view they look fine. it's getting late  so I didn't try everything yet, if I wasn't getting too sleepy I would try everything, maybe after some rest someone would have some suggestions how to fix them knees.

I'm guessing it may have someting to do with the rigging scale ? I dunno, when adjust rigging to shape it seemed to fix the arm problem. I tried a couple weight mapping, sorry again it's late and can't recall which 2 I did try.

G2F many Morphs 001.jpg
    1400 x 1398 - 176K
  • Those characters look great. If you know how to calculate weight of a character based upon her measurnents, please let me know. I could use that information for my own characters.
    Those characters look great. If you know how to calculate weight of a character based upon her measurnents, please let me know. I could use that information for my own characters.

thank you

I totally had forgotten to check on that, thanks for the reminder.

There are some calculaters out there, but I would either need to already know the weight to get a Bodyfat %, it's more guessing since this is not a real person. and I never had guessed a woman's weight correctly (so I never do) or their age

I'll get on it, again thanks

edited November 2015

okay back, the one calculater I used, these were the results for "G1F Athletic"

Based on the Robinson formula (1983), your ideal weight is 126.8 lbs
    Based on the Miller formula (1983), your ideal weight is 132.1 lbs
    Based on the Devine formula (1974), your ideal weight is 125.7 lbs
    Based on the Hamwi formula (1964), your ideal weight is 124.6 lbs

I was going to guess 115-120, guess I wasn't too far off

if I go with the weight I was thinking 118 lbs, the BMI came up with this

BMI = 19.64 kg/m2   (Normal)

• Normal BMI range: 18.5kg/m2 - 25 kg/m2
    • Normal BMI weight range for the height: 111.2lbs - 150.2 lbs
    • Ponderal Index: 11.89 kg/m3

If I could remember the formula, I would be able to get the Body fat % frm that

now here's the one I cannot figure,  Since I don't have the actual body measurements, but if I had Measure Metrics , then I probably could get the numbers for Body fat from this calculator 

edited November 2015

tried to mix and match  to make a dress, didn't happen . . never could find something to match up with the top (vest) I used, but wanted to get some render done to show, so just rendered the top half of the body with my G1F Athletic, Also dialed in some breast size

then I dialed in some leg length, and added some jeans and a top I keep forgetting to use, boots and hat  was something I found not long ago, just happen to see them while search for something to use, again forgot I had'em, I couldn't get the hat to do what I wanted, so it was just using parameters to get it to fit like I wanted, still not exactly what I was wantiing, but I think it looked better then auto-fit  (Fit to)

G1F Athletic dressup 001.jpg
    1000 x 998 - 226K
    G1F Athletic dressup 002.jpg
    1000 x 998 - 229K
    edited November 2015

playing with G3F, mostly scale, only have  a couple dials for the head, render took too long would liked to had found another pose, ut it's that time of day for me

G3F 0006.jpg
    1000 x 998 - 119K
    edited November 2015

just me practicing, I plan to purchase Skin builder soon, tho doubt this is any thing the same approach, but just practice.

using the Default grey/gray and playing with Defuse,spec, fresnel, and the others, I managed to get to this point. there are no maps, which explains why no eye lash(es). I did add some fuzz and eye brows

I thought it came out okay, with what I  was working with, guess the reason he's wearing beach shorts is to get some sun on that skin . . a little pale there bud

G1M skin color no maps 001.jpg
    1000 x 998 - 116K
    edited November 2015

I still cannot figure out V4. there are a kazillion dials, that do nothing. very little if anything changes when Inj are used.  they all look the same ,skinny legs, boxed butt, big chest,  there are some changes in heads, very little, just enough to look different. Maybe it's because anything for V4 Shapes/Morphs, that I have, was free , and that it is just that bad. I mean the skins are great.(which was the main reason I downloaded them for)

can't complain after you put clothes on, still not a shape I'm going for, but looks good after adding clothes

V4 attempt 001.jpg
    1200 x 1196 - 140K
    edited November 2015

okay, got to play with G3M. one render with what G3M has, well some of it, and one with the Hair that came with G2M, and Newport outfit

and of course in 4.6

not a fan of the Skin mat

oh don't know what's going on with those Newport pants, I saw that before I rendered

G3M 0002.jpg
    1000 x 997 - 183K
    G3M 0001.jpg
    1000 x 997 - 104K
    edited November 2015

working on making Neilina older, need to adjust that face more for that, Neilina was a early teen preset  I created.

this is where I'm at so far with a older version of Neilina

I used a skydome I didn't know I had, I adjusted the lighting some since the default setting seemed a bit bright for me, could just be the monitor I be using, I think I need to do more adjustments there too

first image is without lights, second with the skydome

Neilina 2 0005.jpg
    1400 x 1396 - 199K
    Neilina 2 0007.jpg
    1100 x 1097 - 449K
    edited November 2015

here was another go with G3M, used some different lights, I don't remember where I got'em from

almost was going to post this one in Raining men challenge/contest

I did add/scale to the legs

rendered in 4.6, so don't think you can't play with G3M , you can do it in 4.6

G3M a 0002.jpg
    1200 x 1196 - 253K
    edited November 2015

I picked up Skin Builder Pro

My first attempts  weird things were happening, guess that's what I get when I let DIM install, so I downloaded it, and installed myself, so this is a second attempt, but a first with a better install, better results

My first Skin Mat from SkinBuilder

I used the ligts that came with it

The model was just dialed in to have something to practice on, but I did use Sierra Head, eyes are from Look at my eyes

still need some learning from playing with it,

02 G1F 001.jpg
    1200 x 1196 - 484K
    edited December 2015

3rd skin Mat, 2nd one ok it was just darker then what I was shooting for. the second one was just a lighter version of the first, wasn't worth rendering, but saved it, might find a use later

was wanting a little more shine/glossy, but after 3 tries I shut it down, will attempt again later, I've been avoiding going SSS, maybe that's why. in the sample renders and no lights the skin did look better, so maybe it's not showing because the lights I used

I think I did the eye brows too light, I was going for light eyebrows, just after it's rendered  they're harder to notice.

03 G1F 0003.jpg
    1200 x 1196 - 582K
    edited December 2015

my attempt of getting a Olive tone. I turned on SSS this time but notice no difference, with or with out SSS being on

also messing with shaders on that backdrop .

so  . . still experimenting, still learning

04 G1F 0003.jpg
    1200 x 1196 - 1M