MEC4D's celebration ( with freebies ) [commercial]

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

MBusch said:
    Are you clicking in the new links or in the quoted ones?

- Mec4D 80's Gymset G2FMetaData.zip
    - 80's Girls Want Just Have a Fun Outfit
    - 4th7 Dress G3F
    - 4th7 Dress G2F

These links worked OK.

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,845
    edited December 1969

MBusch said:

- 4th7 Dress G3F
    - 4th7 Dress G2F

Thank you! Yep, it were the quoted ones lol.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,142
    edited December 1969

MBusch said:
    Here is the metadata for the G2F version of the 4Th Dress. In fact, below are the links for all freebies metadata as DIM installers. Just download and drop the files in your DIM's download folder to get them installed with DIM, or if you prefer extract the content manually and drop the files in your Content>Runtime>Support folder to import them using the Database Maintenance function in DS.

Thanks to Scavenger for making them DIM installable,

- 4th7 Dress G3F
    - 4th7 Dress G2F

Thanks for creating this all in one post.. very helpful!

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,142
    edited December 1969
  • D.RobinsonD.Robinson Posts: 283
    edited December 1969

Thanks again for the beautiful things you spoil us!

Daniel

P.S. I tried to attach the image but i kept getting an error saying it exceeds max file size for my PHP configuration...i have no idea what that means.

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/76743/

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664
    edited December 1969

MEC4D said:
    Thank you Scavenger for the DIM and MBusch for the metadata ! xoxo

All thanks go to you and MBusch.....people making things. I'm just putting your wonderful gifts into a nice box :)

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited December 1969

It give me a good lough ! hahahaha
    they worked !

MBusch said:

- 4th7 Dress G3F
    - 4th7 Dress G2F

edited December 1969

very nice ! the image can't be bigger than 1MB and max 2000 pixel resolution for forums

dubby30 said:
    Thanks again for the beautiful things you spoil us!

Daniel

P.S. I tried to attach the image but i kept getting an error saying it exceeds max file size for my PHP configuration...i have no idea what that means.

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/76743/

edited December 1969

Great team work I guess ! thanks

Scavenger said:
    MEC4D said:
    Thank you Scavenger for the DIM and MBusch for the metadata ! xoxo

All thanks go to you and MBusch.....people making things. I'm just putting your wonderful gifts into a nice box :)

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

Another freebie? You are too nice to use - but please don't let that stop you ...! :)

edited July 2015

No worries Simon , I will charge you by the next round (evil lough ) ha ha ha

SimonJM said:
    Another freebie? You are too nice to use - but please don't let that stop you ...! :)
    Post edited by MEC4D on
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

MEC4D said:

SimonJM said:

I knew it! You ARE the wicked witch of the west! Hence why you have stayed so young-looking, lmao ;)

edited December 1969

I am the wicked witch from the east my dear ! in west temporary lol working on computer so many hours is like a botox, you don't move a facial muscles for hour it smooth out the wrinkles , funny but so true hehe other story about the butty it kinder square after a day in a chair lol j/k

SimonJM said:
    MEC4D said:

SimonJM said:

I knew it! You ARE the wicked witch of the west! Hence why you have stayed so young-looking, lmao ;)

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
    edited December 1969

These are great, thanks! :)

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

MEC4D said:
    I am the wicked witch from the east my dear ! in west temporary lol working on computer so many hours is like a botox, you don't move a facial muscles for hour it smooth out the wrinkles , funny but so true hehe other story about the butty it kinder square after a day in a chair lol j/k

SimonJM said:
    MEC4D said:

SimonJM said:

You aren't wicked! Unless it's, as they say in the Boston area, Wicked Cool! :-)

Dana

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,845
    edited December 1969

MEC4D said:
    Here some snap shots of the work in progress ..finally happy with the lower parts .. temporary textured with tiles
    that is all you go to see for now :) render in Iray with just HDRI .. 4 seconds ..lol

A 4 second render for you is like an hour for the rest of us peons. LOL!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited December 1969

https://youtu.be/MYypJCHZxZU
    iClone physX
    I had to delete the hem with the geometry editor in DAZ though as it uses UV mapped weighting for the Apex cloth.
    the hair worked nicely as dynamic but obviously drapes

edited December 1969

had to add 18+ as nipple pokethrough :red:

edited December 1969

Not really , if you use the right shaders everything is fast , it took 40 sec on CPU only , for one hour you really need a lot more than par of shoes and pants ;) but I tell you one wrong material and you in the waiting corner

nDelphi said:
    MEC4D said:
    Here some snap shots of the work in progress ..finally happy with the lower parts .. temporary textured with tiles
    that is all you go to see for now :) render in Iray with just HDRI .. 4 seconds ..lol

A 4 second render for you is like an hour for the rest of us peons. LOL!

edited July 2015

Yeah poke through ! I would use less dense soft cloth would be even better but anyway thanks for sharing Wendy
    I am rendering animation too with all my new freebies ..but with Iray

had to add 18+ as nipple pokethrough :red:
    Post edited by MEC4D on
    edited December 1969

Was a first attempt with the dress, a geometry shell to loosen it before export might be needed and more precise cloth weighting using the actual UV shapes instead of just a square falloff map, and better collision proxies, I just wanted to try it out and hair, I actually had a much better sim but stuffed up my save of the collision shapes so had to redo.

edited December 1969

No worries , it was nice to see it in movement anyway

Was a first attempt with the dress, a geometry shell to loosen it before export might be needed and more precise cloth weighting using the actual UV shapes instead of just a square falloff map, and better collision proxies, I just wanted to try it out and hair, I actually had a much better sim but stuffed up my save of the collision shapes so had to redo.
  • nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,845
    edited December 1969

MEC4D said:
    Not really , if you use the right shaders everything is fast , it took 40 sec on CPU only , for one hour you really need a lot more than par of shoes and pants ;) but I tell you one wrong material and you in the waiting corner

Can you explain to me what you mean by a wrong material? Or if you have explained already can you point me to the explanation? Thanks!

edited July 2015

How closer to physical material how faster it calculate technically mean if the material reflect more light as it absorb it slowdown the rendering time and that can be done easy by having the base color in the wrong values or textures that have too high brightness
    I recommend reading more about on the internet , it may be not so important in the first blink of an eye but it is

nDelphi said:
    MEC4D said:

Can you explain to me what you mean by a wrong material? Or if you have explained already can you point me to the explanation? Thanks!

Post edited by MEC4D on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

https://youtu.be/MYypJCHZxZU
    iClone physX
    I had to delete the hem with the geometry editor in DAZ though as it uses UV mapped weighting for the Apex cloth.
    the hair worked nicely as dynamic but obviously drapes

Blocked...age appropriate and all that. Oh, well. I have enough logins already. Maybe another time I'll get an account there.

Dana

• MBuschMBusch Posts: 547
    edited December 1969

MEC4D said:
    How closer to physical material how faster it calculate technically mean if the material reflect more light as it absorb it slowdown the rendering time and that can be done easy by having the base color in the wrong values or textures that have too high brightness
    I recommend reading more about on the internet , it may be not so important in the first blink of an eye but it is

nDelphi said:
    MEC4D said:

This is my experience too. Leave any surface with 3Delight shaders to be interpreted and converted by Iray can slowdown the render times. At the worst scenario is better apply the Iray Uber shader on all surfaces. The best of worlds is get all surfaces with correct values on all surfaces. One single surface with incorrect shader can rise the render time a lot.

edited December 1969

The worse scenario is living 3Delight shader when rendering with Iray , it will be converted but lost of a lot of rendering time

MBusch said:
    MEC4D said:

nDelphi said:
    MEC4D said:

This is my experience too. Leave any surface with 3Delight shaders to be interpreted and converted by Iray can slowdown the render times. At the worst scenario is better apply the Iray Uber shader on all surfaces. The best of worlds is get all surfaces with correct values on all surfaces. One single surface with incorrect shader can rise the render time a lot.

• DikevDikev Posts: 7
    edited December 1969

Happy birthday, a little late.
    Thank you for the file.

• DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096
    edited December 1969

MBusch said:
    MEC4D said:

nDelphi said:
    MEC4D said:

That might be what was killing my computer... A lot of the G2F skins don't have Iray mats, and I don't know how to make them... Yet.

edited December 1969

Each genesis have own Iray setup, just choice the character and click the Iray optimization you find it under Materials not mean The Uber Base

MBusch said:
    MEC4D said:

nDelphi said:
    MEC4D said:

That might be what was killing my computer... A lot of the G2F skins don't have Iray mats, and I don't know how to make them... Yet.