MEC4D's celebration ( with freebies ) [commercial]

Comments

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

Linwelly said:
    little present coming back to you! hope their gym exercise is clear enough ;-P

Nice letter posing! At first i thought it was dancing... LOL (Sorry, still on my first coffee of the day, brain's not on) then I realized they were spelling Mec4d, that is very good! :)

Here's my rather lame thank you. I went searching thru all my stuff for a cd player or a better, a radio or cassette player or boom box but couldn't find any! What would the 80's be without tape mixes to dance to? :)

oh i love that belovedalia!!! it's beautiful! Are you iraying or 3delight?

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited June 2015

Linwelly said:

Nice letter posing! At first i thought it was dancing... LOL (Sorry, still on my first coffee of the day, brain's not on) then I realized they were spelling Mec4d, that is very good! :)

Here's my rather lame thank you. I went searching thru all my stuff for a cd player or a better, a radio or cassette player or boom box but couldn't find any! What would the 80's be without tape mixes to dance to? :) The good old foam-padded headphones and a 'walkman' in Vibrant yellow, pink, or blue. Agreed. The best I could dig up was a set of speakers by mjc1016 so far.

Many pics of them walkmans tho. And yes, I did save up for a few, they kept breaking while delivering newspapers, lol.

1980S_Walkman_meme_resized.jpg
    600 x 600 - 113K
    Post edited by ZarconDeeGrissom on
  • DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,491
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    Linwelly said:

Here's my rather lame thank you. I went searching thru all my stuff for a cd player or a better, a radio or cassette player or boom box but couldn't find any! What would the 80's be without tape mixes to dance to? :)

oh i love that belovedalia!!! it's beautiful! Are you iraying or 3delight?

Iray! :) And the characater on g2f is Druana, with a bit of Lilith.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited December 1969

45? Why, you're still a mere child, girl! Sorry that I'm late to the party, but Happy Birthday anyway, and thank you for the beautiful gifts!

• AnIronButterflyAnIronButterfly Posts: 252
    edited December 1969

Happy Birthday, Cath! Thanks for the "Flashdance" / 80s goodies! :D :exclaim:

• Takeo.KenseiTakeo.Kensei Posts: 1,303
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the goodies and Very Happy Birthday

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited December 1969

That is pretty... Thank you !

Linwelly said:

edited December 1969

here's another one with a hopefully more dynamic pose... and since i don't have a cassette player or radio i took a floor's eye view so you could see the disco ball (stayin' alive props). I know its mixing in a bit of 70's, but i had a lack of matching props! And this outfit is too fun!

DancinThx2.jpg
    1120 x 1400 - 1M
    edited December 1969

I was proud owner of one as well !

Linwelly said:

The good old foam-padded headphones and a 'walkman' in Vibrant yellow, pink, or blue. Agreed. The best I could dig up was a set of speakers by mjc1016 so far.

Many pics of them walkmans tho. And yes, I did save up for a few, they kept breaking while delivering newspapers, lol.

edited December 1969

Thank You for the wishes !!!
    Finishing setting and texturing the new freebie as we speak!

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

MEC4D said:

I know you have invented new hours to insert into the day, but isn't it somewhere close to stupid o'clock for you ...! Bed, young lady! :)
    edited December 1969

The second B-Day party ends early yesterday due to rain so I go to sleep early and woke up early as usual ..9 hours left to finish everything ..promise is a promise :)

SimonJM said:
    MEC4D said:

I know you have invented new hours to insert into the day, but isn't it somewhere close to stupid o'clock for you ...! Bed, young lady! :)
  • RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited June 2015

Happy belated Birthday Cath and thank you for the nice gift.

Too bad, that i have missed this right from beginning! :(

Post edited by RCTSpanky on
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,321
    edited December 1969

In case anyone needs music for their walkman. I've got one too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYKsjdkdRbw

edited December 1969

Thanks , I keep active the link until the other set is Online so the lovely people that are late to the party can download it !

I always listen to theme music when I work on a set .. I think I listened to all mix tapes from YouTube already lol it awake so much memories ! sentiments and even a tear !

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

How dare it rain on your celebrations! I shall have words with TPTB ;)

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480
    edited December 1969

due to a nostalgic feeling awoken by you people here talking ´bout 80´s and walkman
    I was searching for my good old sony WM-2091 ...
    Amazingly, its still alive ...
    But I had to realise that I do not own any tape for it anymore :(

edited December 1969

They still sell it online but cost double :)

HoMart said:
    due to a nostalgic feeling awoken by you people here talking ´bout 80´s and walkman
    I was searching for my good old sony WM-2091 ...
    Amazingly, its still alive ...
    But I had to realise that I do not own any tape for it anymore :(
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,557
    edited December 1969

Finally had some time to play with the great gift!!
    Thanks again and hope you had a great B-Day!

80sgirl.jpg
    857 x 861 - 977K
    edited December 1969

Thanks for sharing ! yes I had a wonderful time , I missed a lot of folk from Europe and got little emotional in the process but overall it was great time ! and of course all the wonderful b-day wishes from you all here was like the icing on the b-day cake <3 <3 <3 </p>

Finally had some time to play with the great gift!!
    Thanks again and hope you had a great B-Day!
  • evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440
    edited December 1969

Hey!

Happy Birthday!

edited December 1969

Thanks mate !

Hey!

Happy Birthday!

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

Iray and I are not exactly friends but I had to give it another go.

Happy_Birthday_MEC4D.png
    1000 x 563 - 726K
    edited December 1969

nice one, Kismet! I :)

edited December 1969

Awwww wonderful job ! I love it , thank you so much !

Iray and I are not exactly friends but I had to give it another go.
  • Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

Thank you belovedalia.

I am glad you love it MEC4D.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795
    edited June 2015

Linwelly said:

Yea, you got to keep up with dancing the YMCA, then its easyer to see, but I guess a second coffee helps as well. I have to admit that its from the late 70's as well... ok we'r sometimes a bit behind here in Europe:coolsmile:

Ha, cool thing with the leotard FSMCDesigns,
    and that's a very nice setup Kismet

Post edited by Linwelly on
  • GlennFGlennF Posts: 141
    edited June 2015

Happy Belated Birthday and thanks for the gift.
    G3Fchecking out her new threads ( did they call it threads in the 80s?)

Checking_out_My_New_Threads.jpg
    932 x 846 - 356K
    Post edited by GlennF on
  • AlexLOAlexLO Posts: 193
    edited December 1969

"Like Oh my Gawd, it's like K.C's turn to lead the lunch break aerobics class" ;-)

KC-Modified02-iray2015-alexlo.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    KC-Modified01-iray2015-alexlo.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
  • Occams_RazorOccams_Razor Posts: 40
    edited December 1969

Happy Belated Birthday!

Thanks for the gift...

:coolsmile: