Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures part 3

Comments

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,120

drevnt said:

HID Violet = Kathryn Newton?

I'd say definitely. 

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    edited June 2023

I'm preparing Part 4 for when this thread hits the page limit. You should notice some new items :)

Post edited by Haruchai on

Kadaj15 has released an updated version of Noella (Nicole Beharie) for Genesis 8.1 Female called Noelle.

• alienareaalienarea Posts: 507

Not a lookalike but I get some (younger) Jennifer Aniston vibes from P3D Mylah HD for Genesis 9 | Daz 3D . Second to last promo pic.

Redmagnet has released Gamora - Zoe Saldana at RenderHub

• derezz119derezz119 Posts: 58

Vicey has a new one. V3D Abigail. No idea who it is though...

• Vicey3D has just released a new G8F character over on R'sity - Abigail. Unless they're a megastar, I have no idea who the character resembles and to my failing eyes, she looks very similar a couple of other Vicey creations. But she does come with Vicey's regular level of quality and a 50% sale until end of 25th June,'23 :)

V3D Abigail - G8F & G8.1F by Vicey3D

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/160036/v3d-abigail-g8f-g81f

• TlameteotlTlameteotl Posts: 32

Whitney is Winnie Harlow: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnie_Harlow

Vala is Vladislava Galagan: https://www.instagram.com/vladigalagan/?hl=en

monsieur.crochet_cb5fea2306 said:

Devandvan has added several new figures.

Whitney - ?

Britney - Britney Spears

Avrey - Avril Lavigne(?)

Gaby - Gabbie Carter (NSFW)

Axelle - Veronica Taylor(?)

Vala - ?

Rina - Irina Shayk

Teya - Taylor Swift

• Needing a heads-up or at least a direction to take.

Going through today's Daz+ sale and have found a swimsuit collab by Nikisatez, Sade and Moonscape Graphics. Not of particular interest to this thread in itself. But the Promo image has definite Bryce Dallas Howard overtones.

Does anyone recognise the figure ? Are any of the creators on the forum ? I'm not even going to attempt to use the forum search to look for "Bryce" laugh I can tell the hair is a OutofTouch Topmodel item. There is a list of promo content used but there are 4 or 5 G8F base figures and no additional textures or character packs so I'm lost as to which one is the primary figure.

Or can anyone recommend a separate character pack for the delectable Ms Howard ?

Oh, and while I'm looking, if there's a Chris Pratt out there, I'd be interested in knowing that as well ;) Though I do have to add in that I can neither confirm or deny that renders of dinosaurs or figures running through jungles in high heels may or may not be on my future timeline cool

Sophisticated Swimsuit for Genesis 8 Female(s) by: Moonscape GraphicsNikisatezSade, 3D Models by Daz 3D

https://www.daz3d.com/sophisticated-swimsuit-for-genesis-8-females

Pugwash_3769741927 said:

Needing a heads-up or at least a direction to take.

Going through today's Daz+ sale and have found a swimsuit collab by Nikisatez, Sade and Moonscape Graphics. Not of particular interest to this thread in itself. But the Promo image has definite Bryce Dallas Howard overtones.

Does anyone recognise the figure ? Are any of the creators on the forum ? I'm not even going to attempt to use the forum search to look for "Bryce" laugh I can tell the hair is a OutofTouch Topmodel item. There is a list of promo content used but there are 4 or 5 G8F base figures and no additional textures or character packs so I'm lost as to which one is the primary figure.

Or can anyone recommend a separate character pack for the delectable Ms Howard ?

Oh, and while I'm looking, if there's a Chris Pratt out there, I'd be interested in knowing that as well ;) Though I do have to add in that I can neither confirm or deny that renders of dinosaurs or figures running through jungles in high heels may or may not be on my future timeline cool

Sophisticated Swimsuit for Genesis 8 Female(s) by: Moonscape GraphicsNikisatezSade, 3D Models by Daz 3D

Best guess is either Celebrity Series 59 by adamthwaites (Most Digital Creations) or Francesca by vyktoria (over at Renderosity.)

Don't know of any Chris Pratts (yet.)

• RayDAnt said:

Best guess is either Celebrity Series 59 by adamthwaites (Most Digital Creations) or Francesca by vyktoria (over at Renderosity.)

Don't know of any Chris Pratts (yet.)

Thanks for the reply. Both characters definitely have a certain Bryce-ness about them. Sadly, Vyktoria's version is currently unavailable but weirdly, it's still listed in her R'sity store. I'll certainly look again at the MDC offering again. 

leeleesss has a released a Mathilda May look-a-like at RenderHub

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,151
    edited June 2023

Does someone keep track on all the HID3D releases?

HID Violet for G9 does IMO resemble Edyta Budnik who played Nate's girlfriend Jade in Ted Lasso.

Or here:

Post edited by Rod Wise Driggo on
  • ZiconZicon Posts: 182

Pugwash_3769741927 said:

Does anyone recognise the figure ?

That's Zelara 8.

• Zicon said:

Pugwash_3769741927 said:

Does anyone recognise the figure ?

That's Zelara 8.

Many thanks Zicon. There wasn't a character set or texture set mentioned and I couldn't guess just on the morphs used. Appreciate the help.

Any chance you might also know about a Chris Pratt head morph as well ? :P Thinking about a sweet follow-on from their Dino journies. Sort of Jurassic Park meets X-Files meets Twilight Zone. That really would be a Disney Franchise to watch !! devil And Daz, Rawart and Josh Crockett are just a few that keep the beasties and nightmares rolling in so this may have mileage :)

Rod Wise Driggo said:

HID Violet for G9 does IMO resemble Edyta Budnik who played Nate's girlfriend Jade in Ted Lasso.

The eye colour is right, the height is near enough (Edyta is 5' 5", 165cm in all references I found and Violet is 5' 4.6", 164cm, HID seems quite specific with that height). But it is quite close.

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Or here:

Can see it, although would have to still agree with it being Kathryn Newton already mentioned above.

• SkymountSkymount Posts: 14

Haruchai said:

I'm preparing Part 4 for when this thread hits the page limit. You should notice some new items :)

Thank you for all of the work you do on these threads Haruchai.

• TlameteotlTlameteotl Posts: 32
    edited June 2023

Devandvan just release a Madonna morph for G8, you can find it here: https://devandvan.com/product/mona-for-genesis-8-female/

Post edited by Tlameteotl on
  • I've looking for a head morph that look like pokimane

Skymount said:

Haruchai said:

Thank you for all of the work you do on these threads Haruchai.

Appreciate that, especially as I have just committed to another 100 pages at least :) 

magnus1781 since last update

Bruce Campbell

Mark Hamill

RayDAnt said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Or here:

Can see it, although would have to still agree with it being Kathryn Newton already mentioned above.

And I would mention that Kathryn Newton is also 5' 5" (165 cm) tall. Given that a specific height is the only information HID actually gives I assumes it's acurrate to the celebrity in question, in this case 5' 4.6" (164 cm).

Not saying she can't be used as either of those but the intended likeness is probably still unresolved.

magnus1781 update, the DCEU Supergirl Outfit includes the morph for Sasha Calle

• Released today from Devandvan.

Marg for G8F.

Artist has noted on his DeviantArt page, figure is based on Margot Robbie.

https://devandvan.com/product/marg-for-genesis-8-female/

• NandoSD58NandoSD58 Posts: 42

Here is a character which looks like Riley Keough – Lisa Marie Presley's daughter. Presley For Genesis 8 Female by artist Colm_Jackson at RO. 

https://live.cdn.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/150338/lightbox-images/558444/image_48d05a9817c62e897d964646577e7901.jpg

• New from Devandvan

Jenn for G8F. A character based on the actress Jennifer Lawrence.

https://devandvan.com/product/jenn-for-genesis-8-female/

• magikhsmagikhs Posts: 250

re: HID Violet, yeah, I see the Kathryn Newton of it all (a little), but I'm not convinced, either.

I also thought of Zoe Kazan, and even see a dash of Miley Cyrus (in one of the promos)... but can't say with certainty. Both Zoe and Miley are a closer match in height (5'4), though... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edited July 2023

HumanXYStudio has released a free Genesis 9 morph called Korben Dallas at RenderHub. Obviously, looks like Bruce Willis :)

Post edited by Haruchai on

magikhs said:

re: HID Violet, yeah, I see the Kathryn Newton of it all (a little), but I'm not convinced, either.

I also thought of Zoe Kazan, and even see a dash of Miley Cyrus (in one of the promos)... but can't say with certainty. Both Zoe and Miley are a closer match in height (5'4), though... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The updated lists in part 4 will shed light on this :) Teaser alert!

This discussion has been closed.