Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures part 3

Comments

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,045

Haruchai said:

ChangelingChick said:

I did one based on Christina Hendricks once... mine does not look like Christina Hendricks XD

A character you released? I went to look and saw this promo for CC Lily :)

Yes, but not her :D I did that promo as a joke for a friend when she was looking at a way to make her promos for a shader set more enticing XD It ended up working and being accepted for the character so I kept it XD

"How do I sex this up?"
    "Here you go!"
    "It's a shader set!"
    "Put the shader on the bikini."

• johnlcijohnlci Posts: 55
    edited June 2023

johnlci said:

https://www.daz3d.com/dj-thea-hd-for-genesis-81-female

I see Sindy Michelle Claudia Auvity (french singer)

Post edited by johnlci on
  • RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,121

johnlci said:

johnlci said:

https://www.daz3d.com/dj-thea-hd-for-genesis-81-female

I see Sindy Michelle Claudia Auvity (french singer)

yes

• I swear, I'm NOT specifically looking for 'Bo Katan'/Katee Sackhoff morphs, but they just keep popping up at this one particular site, so I might as well point it out ^_^

"Bo Katan 9 for Genesis 9" By Redmagnet.

Note that this is only the body/face morph, the actual 'Bo Katan' outfit is not included, which makes me wonder why he disn't just name it some variation of "Katee Sackhoff" like a lot of other producers of 'Celebrity Morphs' do with their products.

This one does bear the most resemblence to Sackhoff of all the ones I've seen so far, though.

https://www.renderhub.com/redmagnet/bo-katan-9

bo-katan-9-02.jpg
    1440 x 1440 - 385K
  • deepred6502deepred6502 Posts: 297
    edited June 2023

HID3D's latest, Ashley, is somewhat tall (177cm / 5'9.7"), but StarByFace's guesses (Katheryn Winnick, Ashley Benson, Jessica Chastain, Malin Akerman) don't match the height.

PS. Still trying to identify the hairdos in the HID Emmy promos.

deepred6502 said:

ICYMI, HID Emmy (Easter freebie, now on sale) is Emily Browning.

PS: Does anyone know the hairstyles in the promos are?

PPS: The 2nd & 6th promo pic look like Soft Curls Ponytail for G9, and I'm not sure about the others, though they seem to lean towards the style of AprilYSH or OOT.

PPPS: To narrow things down, the 1st pic is quite likely a ponytail style. For some reason the search engine's borked again so I can't set any filters.

Post edited by deepred6502 on
  • kadaj777kadaj777 Posts: 92

HID3D's latest, Ashley, is somewhat tall (177cm / 5'9.7"), but StarByFace's guesses (Katheryn Winnick, Ashley Benson, Jessica Chastain, Malin Akerman) don't match the height.

PS. Still trying to identify the hairdos in the HID Emmy promos.

deepred6502 said:

ICYMI, HID Emmy (Easter freebie, now on sale) is Emily Browning.

PS: Does anyone know the hairstyles in the promos are?

PPS: The 2nd & 6th promo pic look like Soft Curls Ponytail for G9, and I'm not sure about the others, though they seem to lean towards the style of AprilYSH or OOT.

PPPS: To narrow things down, the 1st pic is quite likely a ponytail style. For some reason the search engine's borked again so I can't set any filters.

I think this beautiful character is loosely based on Charlize Theron ( I can see the likeness in some of the promos). Her and the character are the same height too.
  • SkymountSkymount Posts: 14

Agreed, HID Ashley does look like Charlize Theron. Perhaps at a younger age than she is now. 

• NandoSD58NandoSD58 Posts: 42
    edited June 2023

Skymount said:

Agreed, HID Ashley does look like Charlize Theron. Perhaps at a younger age than she is now.

She played Ashley Mercer in Reindeer Games (2000). Here is an image of her from that film.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-M4VFDG4LAb4/T9v6WGCgjMI/AAAAAAAABfg/j9VOHetWGs0/s1600/reindeer_games.jpg

Post edited by NandoSD58 on
  • LossowLossow Posts: 100

Skymount said:

Charlize Theron was my first thought for Ashley too, and the height matches. 

I'm still wondering who Cereza, Lana and Ruby from HID are as they all look familiar, but I can't work out who they remind me of.

Lossow said:

Skymount said:

I'm still wondering who Cereza, Lana and Ruby from HID are as they all look familiar, but I can't work out who they remind me of.

Cereza - Vanessa Hudgens

Lana - Huh Yun-jin

Ruby - Katie Cassidy

To the best of my knowledge.

• tista1993tista1993 Posts: 7

Lossow said:

Skymount said:

Cereza looks like Vanessa Hudgens to me, and Ruby looks like Brittany Snow. No idea about Nana tho.

Regards

• magikhsmagikhs Posts: 250

+1 for Charlize ;)

edited June 2023

tista1993 said:

Lossow said:

Skymount said:

Cereza looks like Vanessa Hudgens to me, and Ruby looks like Brittany Snow. No idea about Nana tho.

Regards

Can see the Brittany Snow resemblance too, although the height is pretty far off. 

Post edited by RayDAnt on
  • NandoSD58NandoSD58 Posts: 42

RayDAnt said:

Cereza - Vanessa Hudgens

To the best of my knowledge.

Ceraza could be for Karessa Johnson, the name of the character she play the 2021 film, Tick, Tick... Boom!

• rokkrrokkr Posts: 42
    edited June 2023

Haruchai said:

Vicey3D

Larissa - Millie Bobbie Brown

Dude, Larissa is not Millie Bobbie Brown. She's the Brazilian singer Anitta whose real name is Larissa.

Post edited by rokkr on
  • franky85franky85 Posts: 112

RFX Phenny For G9 by ROMFX on RH - Kaley Cuoco

• mike242910mike242910 Posts: 35

franky85 said:

RFX Phenny For G9 by ROMFX on RH - Kaley Cuoco

HID did a version as well. Creators if you read this thread, please bless us with a Melissa Raunch model as well.

• Been looking at Vicey3Ds textures on R'sity and I'm struck at the lack of comments about the identity of his Isla pack. Have seen one suggestion for Emily Blunt but I think she's more alike Olivia Wilde in her inital promo (with the hi-sheen skin). But in each of the others, she resembles someone completely different. Is she one of Vicey's original creations ?

Isla doesn't appear on the suggestion list on Page 1 and she has a compelling look but as I already have a massive stock of G8 textures, has anyone come up with any other ideas that could tempt me ?

Rendo promo image for remembrance purposes...
    V3D Isla - G8F & G8.1F by Vicey3D

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/155645/v3d-isla-g8f-g81f

• Anyone know who RFX Ahtena is supposed to be.  She looks very familiar but I just can't seem to place her.  WARNING some of the promo images are NSFW whjich is why I did not post the link here,

• Beyond_DreamsBeyond_Dreams Posts: 49
    edited June 2023

billyben_0077a25354 said:

Anyone know who RFX Ahtena is supposed to be.  She looks very familiar but I just can't seem to place her.  WARNING some of the promo images are NSFW whjich is why I did not post the link here,

I'll go out on a limb and say that I don't think she is intended to be a celeb. ROMFX has a Clone look-a-like series which is marked as such for their TV, Movie and Game characters. 

Post edited by Beyond_Dreams on
    edited June 2023

Pugwash_3769741927 said:

Been looking at Vicey3Ds textures on R'sity and I'm struck at the lack of comments about the identity of his Isla pack. Have seen one suggestion for Emily Blunt but I think she's more alike Olivia Wilde in her inital promo (with the hi-sheen skin). But in each of the others, she resembles someone completely different. Is she one of Vicey's original creations ?

Isla doesn't appear on the suggestion list on Page 1 and she has a compelling look but as I already have a massive stock of G8 textures, has anyone come up with any other ideas that could tempt me ?

Rendo promo image for remembrance purposes...
    V3D Isla - G8F & G8.1F by Vicey3D

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/155645/v3d-isla-g8f-g81f

Still say Michelle Joy of the band Cannons was my first thought back when this character was first released, and is still what I'd say today.

Post edited by RayDAnt on
  • mike242910mike242910 Posts: 35

derezz119 said:

https://www.deviantart.com/magnus1781/art/M-Rauch-891978051

^^^ Magnus has done a Melissa Rauch

Only thing is I'm not talented enough to match skin and eyebrows correctly, lol. The morph looks good though.

• I've been looking for a pokimane model or something similar for a while

davidbrown10182001 said:

I've been looking for a pokimane model or something similar for a while

Look up CheckerToo's E-Girl. Aera by Raiya is another possibility.

• deepred6502deepred6502 Posts: 297

RayDAnt said:

davidbrown10182001 said:

I've been looking for a pokimane model or something similar for a while

Look up CheckerToo's E-Girl. Aera by Raiya is another possibility.

Wasn't there also a Vicey3D and/or HID3D take on it upthread? The forum search is a bit scattershot.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    edited June 2023

magnus1781 since last update

Camreon Monaghan

Lucy Lawless

Is it just me or could the Cameron Monaghan be used as Dominic Monaghan with minimal tweaking? Sure I'm late to the party on this association but the grey image brings it our even more. Strange that they are not even related.

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    edited June 2023

Renae by Kadaj15 is Rolanda Rochelle

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • drevntdrevnt Posts: 8

HID Violet = Kathryn Newton?

This discussion has been closed.